2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Having such an awful day.

Had a terrible headache last night and I took 1 anadin extra thinking it was just paracetamol it found out after it contains aspirin. About 5 hours ago I went to the toilet and when I wiped here was pink/red blood. Not on my underwear just when I wipe and it's continued. It's very light so if I go to toilet in quick succession there's nothing there.

So worried. I'm on holiday in Florida too so all I can do is stay at the villa on bed rest until we go home on the 23rd.

Keep reading that aspirin could have caused me to spot but I'm not so positive after many mcs. Just gonna have to wait it out and see what happens

Sweetmere, I'm so sorry to read this hun :hugs:

Sportysgirl <3 still hoping x

Lucy I take 75mg asprin every day, I'm sure one dose wouldn't do any harm :hugs: hope everything's ok and you can chill out for the rest of your holiday x

AFM- I cramped for a good portion of the day yesterday. It was very nerve wracking, but was never intense and no spotting/bleeding to accompany it. I know that cramping is normal, but it still makes me nervous.

My boobs are finally starting to feel more swollen, but they're still not all that sore.

Cramping always makes me nervous too!

I think the Cyclizine is taking the edge off the nausea. Managed to eat 1/4 bowl of cereal, ginger biscuit, a handful of oven chips, a plain chicken sandwich and half a bowl of supernoodles. None of which made me feel any better but at least my stomach hasn't been totally empty. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up when I put food in my mouth thanks to the Cyclizine. Still constant nausea though.

Great news something's working to take the edge off xx

Got my beta results at 5 weeks 2 days plus or minus a day or 2. Shows 1577 and that was higher than the last time around. Scan on Tuesday so fingers crossed for good news

Had a terrible headache last night and I took 1 anadin extra thinking it was just paracetamol it found out after it contains aspirin. About 5 hours ago I went to the toilet and when I wiped here was pink/red blood. Not on my underwear just when I wipe and it's continued. It's very light so if I go to toilet in quick succession there's nothing there.

So worried. I'm on holiday in Florida too so all I can do is stay at the villa on bed rest until we go home on the 23rd.

Keep reading that aspirin could have caused me to spot but I'm not so positive after many mcs. Just gonna have to wait it out and see what happens

There are really very few things out there that would cause damage with a single dose. It's mostly repeat exposure. I believe the problem with aspirin is that it's a blood thinner - they give it to pregnant women with clotting disorders, so it's not a teratogen or anything. I'm sure one dose of a blood thinner won't cause any harm. Just make sure to have some acetaminophen on hand for future headache emergencies and I'm sure you'll be fine.

There are really very few things out there that would cause damage with a single dose. It's mostly repeat exposure. I believe the problem with aspirin is that it's a blood thinner - they give it to pregnant women with clotting disorders, so it's not a teratogen or anything. I'm sure one dose of a blood thinner won't cause any harm. Just make sure to have some acetaminophen on hand for future headache emergencies and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Sorry that's what I meant, as it's a blood thinner I've read it can cause women to spot. Not sure if that's true.

Got my beta results at 5 weeks 2 days plus or minus a day or 2. Shows 1577 and that was higher than the last time around. Scan on Tuesday so fingers crossed for good news

Great news hun, roll on Tuesday!!

:hugs: to those who lost their beans or are spotting and worried :hugs:

Took the kids to the fair today. We had a fun time and it wasn't too hot. They enjoyed seeing all the farm animals. Still not feeling sick or anything, but my breasts were a little sore last night. Not much though. I felt really bloated today and you could definitely tell I was pregnant, it seemed the more I walked around the more bloated I became. And I was wearing yoga pants and a tight fitting tank top. I have a headache now though so I'm just going to watch a movie on the couch while the kids are playing at the neighbors!

Is anyone else already having probs gettin comphy? I just cnt seem to sit still tonight and I'm far too hot lol

Sweetmere, im so very sorry x

Sportysgirl, my fingers are still crossed for a happy outcome x

Ladies I lost the baby. Good luck to the rest of you and happy 9 months...

So sorry sweet mere.

Thank you for your kind words, the bleeding has got heavy so I am not holding out much hope. :cry:

So many hugs for you both :(

Is anyone else already having probs gettin comphy? I just cnt seem to sit still tonight and I'm far too hot lol

I keep overheating. I'll be sitting in my air conditioned living room and start sweating out of nowhere.

Hi all! I'm getting a late start to this but I found out today that I'm pregnant with #2 with an EDD of March 11th. Although I know he/she will be here before then as I had a c-section with Lucas and my doctor doesn't do VBAC, not that I would want to try one anyway :) I'm a little late finding out because I thought last week that I was having a very light period. All I can figure is that it was some irritation from BD. Anyway, I'll be calling my doctor on Monday. Hoping that they will get me in this week as next week we will be at the beach! So far just spending a lot of time in the bathroom peeing a lot and having some cramps! All the same as with my first! Hope I can join you lovely ladies!

Someone please save me.
My sister and nephew are here from Denver & we're hosting them. We've gone to the zoo, the beach & today we're headed to my grandparents house in the mountains. I don't know if I can handle it. My nephew is a little monster! Like a complete SHIT HEAD. I'm sorry.
I know he's 2 and it's " not his fault " it IS my sisters but I really can't stand the kid!
She let's him scream like blood curdling scream and REWARDS HIM! " oh what do you want baby. Just tell mommy." " oh honey anything you want I'll get you."
Excuse my French but OHH MY FUCK! I don't know who I want to slap first!

We're at the zoo and he was running a muck, we were watching him more than her! My 2 other sisters were there so at one point me an James had to walk away bc he was screaming in my face when I got down to his level and told him to wait a sec moms getting tickets so he can go on the rides. Ear piercing scream. I'm not a very violent person. I love kids, I'm with my other 3 nephews and 2 nieces as much as possible. This kid is a monster and my sister is the horrible scientist.
It's 7:15 am here. He woke up and had diarrhea @ 6am. I've been listening to him scream & yell " NO! " to her while she try's to give him a shower....it took 45min.

Please. Please tell me this isn't how all kids are. It really is the parenting.

ALSO. I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel nausea wise. I started taking gummy vitamins and it's a day and night difference! I'm not bloated or sluggish. I feel great! Sleeping way better too!! &#128516;
Hope everyone's weekend is going good.

I am sorry you had a bad day! Unfortunately you don't get to choose your child's personality and you never know what you'll get! Plus the terrible twos really can be terrible lol. My daughter is 2.5 and quite spirited and I have to work very hard constantly to make sure she behaves. The easy way out is to give in and give them what they want, but as you saw it doesn't work out in the end. Although chances are a child who just had diarrhea will scream through a shower no matter what their personality is. It's not easy being a parent but it is worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->