2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Okay, need some advice...

I've been spotting on & off for the past... well, a little over a week. HCG levels are rising as they should. I have my first scan Monday morning....

But tonight I have these AWFUL cramps! Like, AF type cramps to the point where I am doubled over. The spotting is not too much, so I'm not sure what to do. Take something for the pain & wait until Monday? Or go to the doc tonight?

Hi all! I'm getting a late start to this but I found out today that I'm pregnant with #2 with an EDD of March 11th. Although I know he/she will be here before then as I had a c-section with Lucas and my doctor doesn't do VBAC, not that I would want to try one anyway :) I'm a little late finding out because I thought last week that I was having a very light period. All I can figure is that it was some irritation from BD. Anyway, I'll be calling my doctor on Monday. Hoping that they will get me in this week as next week we will be at the beach! So far just spending a lot of time in the bathroom peeing a lot and having some cramps! All the same as with my first! Hope I can join you lovely ladies!

Congratulations & welcome to the group!!!

My baby is a blueberry today!!! yahoooo!!!!

I've been spotting on & off for the past... well, a little over a week. HCG levels are rising as they should. I have my first scan Monday morning....

But tonight I have these AWFUL cramps! Like, AF type cramps to the point where I am doubled over. The spotting is not too much, so I'm not sure what to do. Take something for the pain & wait until Monday? Or go to the doc tonight?

Thats hard to say hun, are they still awful or have they died down now? If you spotting turns into bright red bleeding, I would definitely head to the doctors.

I've been cramping for the past 24 hours, off and on, and while they are annoying, they aren't half as bad as the ones you are describing. I doubt there is anything wrong with your baby, but for peace of mind I'd go in tonight just to be on the safe side. :hugs:

Im so excited. I go on vacation in two days for a week then I have my first doctor appointment. Cant wait to see my little nub. The hubby is freaking out cause everyone's saying im already looking huge...he thinks were having twins but I think hes nuts. You should see the look on his face when I refer to the baby as a him or her. Its freaking hilarious. Hes convinced I want to turn our family into the brady bunch.

Yay! i'm a raspberry today! Now I feel hungry for berries:haha:

I've told DH to stop telling me what he has for lunch at the office as I get immediately hungry for the same food once he tells me.The other day I was watching a drama and someone served pasta and that I was all I could think about having for dinner!

Someone please save me.
My sister and nephew are here from Denver & we're hosting them. We've gone to the zoo, the beach & today we're headed to my grandparents house in the mountains. I don't know if I can handle it. My nephew is a little monster! Like a complete SHIT HEAD. I'm sorry.
I know he's 2 and it's " not his fault " it IS my sisters but I really can't stand the kid!
She let's him scream like blood curdling scream and REWARDS HIM! " oh what do you want baby. Just tell mommy." " oh honey anything you want I'll get you."
Excuse my French but OHH MY FUCK! I don't know who I want to slap first!

We're at the zoo and he was running a muck, we were watching him more than her! My 2 other sisters were there so at one point me an James had to walk away bc he was screaming in my face when I got down to his level and told him to wait a sec moms getting tickets so he can go on the rides. Ear piercing scream. I'm not a very violent person. I love kids, I'm with my other 3 nephews and 2 nieces as much as possible. This kid is a monster and my sister is the horrible scientist.
It's 7:15 am here. He woke up and had diarrhea @ 6am. I've been listening to him scream & yell " NO! " to her while she try's to give him a shower....it took 45min.

Please. Please tell me this isn't how all kids are. It really is the parenting.

ALSO. I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel nausea wise. I started taking gummy vitamins and it's a day and night difference! I'm not bloated or sluggish. I feel great! Sleeping way better too!! ��
Hope everyone's weekend is going good.

No, but it's how SOME kids are, genetically.

My oldest child (just turned 3) is your nephews double, VERY highly strung and VERY high maintenance, slightest thing sets off a level 10 meltdown.. and has been like this since day 1. He was also speech delayed, which doesn't help as he gets frustrated. I'm sure people probably judge my parenting too, but unless they spent a day looking after my child, their assumptions would probably be wrong!

My younger boy ( 15months) is completely different, chilled out and always happy. Don't get me wrong, he has tantrums too, but at appropriate times and they don't last long.

It's luck of the draw what type of child you get! :haha:

Hi all! I'm getting a late start to this but I found out today that I'm pregnant with #2 with an EDD of March 11th. Although I know he/she will be here before then as I had a c-section with Lucas and my doctor doesn't do VBAC, not that I would want to try one anyway :) I'm a little late finding out because I thought last week that I was having a very light period. All I can figure is that it was some irritation from BD. Anyway, I'll be calling my doctor on Monday. Hoping that they will get me in this week as next week we will be at the beach! So far just spending a lot of time in the bathroom peeing a lot and having some cramps! All the same as with my first! Hope I can join you lovely ladies!

Hi ladies! I would love to join you, I just got my BFP on Tuesday. My name is Erica, I am married and am 26. Due March 23rd with my 2nd. I have an 11 month old daughter named Avery.

Hi Ladies,

Hope I can join in. DH and I are expecting our first baby approximately March 20th. We are super excited and nervous because we will both be 40 with this one.
DH wants to scream for the rooftops and tell everyone, but I am having a hard time feeling excited until after this trimester is over.

Hi ladies! Hope I can join y'all! :)

According to the online calculators I am due March 26, one day before MY birthday! :)

I am cautiously pregnant. I had a chemical/miscarriage 7 months ago. I wasn't far a long at all and never really got strong lines. I did get a strong line this time so I am feeling a bit more positive! :)

Hi Everyone! I just graduated from the TTC #1 forum. On 7/16 I found out that I was for sure 4 weeks preggers, and I am due 03/25/2015!! Can't wait to know what I am having. FX for all sticky beans!!

Congrats on all your bfps and welcome aboard!! :cloud9:

Agree with dan-o that a child's personality is pot luck. I think everyone is born with certain tendencies which is the make up of their brain. So, if a child has a natural temper then it's up to the parent to help the child manage their anger and use calming techniques. In many ways, children are a blank canvas, like in terms of prejudices, but in other ways they are totally individual. I hear so many parents say 'If i'd had the second one first, I wouldn't have had another!' Lol. :)

Agree with dan-o that a child's personality is pot luck. I think everyone is born with certain tendencies which is the make up of their brain. So, if a child has a natural temper then it's up to the parent to help the child manage their anger and use calming techniques. In many ways, children are a blank canvas, like in terms of prejudices, but in other ways they are totally individual. I hear so many parents say 'If i'd had the second one first, I wouldn't have had another!' Lol. :)

Kealz, I'm glad I had mine the way round I did, if I'd had ds2 first then ds1 second it would have been quite a shock as I would have just expected another 'textbook' baby and ds1 is soooo not textbook :haha:

Kealz, I'm glad I had mine the way round I did, if I'd had ds2 first then ds1 second it would have been quite a shock as I would have just expected another 'textbook' baby and ds1 is soooo not textbook :haha:

Lol, they do say you never get two the same! My ds was a very chilled out baby and although he has his toddler 'moments', he is a good boy. Hence why I think I may be carrying our little scamp, lol! :D

Well my sil has two chilled out kids, so you never know! Makes my older one look like an utter manic when all 4 are together. :haha:

Last time I got up to pee at 1am there was still light spotting on the toilet paper pink.

Just got up now (6.25am) and nothing when I wiped.

So confusing, every time I've had a MC I've basically woke up/went to the toilet and there's been a ton of bright red blood so this is new for me.

Can't contact my midwife until Wednesday.

Morning girls - haven't read back so I apologise!

My DS was an angel... Still is pretty much tho he is hitting pre teen and the attitude is developing at a rate of knots!

My DD is the devil, but u have to love her for it. I wanted a contrary princess and my god I got one! Can't moan about her without smiling tho.

I'm fortunate that both are good eaters and sleepers tho or it would drive me mental. I'm sure I'm due a child who doesn't sleep and it scares me!!

Pmsl Carlyjade, a non sleeper would scare me too :haha: both mine are sleepers too thankfully, although my crazy child is a ridiculously picky eater, which drives me nuts at times lol

Last time I got up to pee at 1am there was still light spotting on the toilet paper pink.

Just got up now (6.25am) and nothing when I wiped.

So confusing, every time I've had a MC I've basically woke up/went to the toilet and there's been a ton of bright red blood so this is new for me.

Can't contact my midwife until Wednesday.

Lucy have you tried contacting your early pregnancy unit? They may get you in for a scan to set your mind at rest. Sounds like the sort of spotting not to worry about, but a scan would be nice to reassure you xx

So, I've been sick twice today.. As horrible as it is, it has relieved my fears ever so slightly. Now that it's done that, I'd like it to go though, as I'm forcing down a roll and some salad for lunch and trying to decide what to have for dinner is difficult, because the thought of any food is making me feel sick again. The joys of pregnancy huh?

FX for you, Lucy. I hope you can get in to see someone and feel better.

I have a headache that just won't go away and it's about to drive me bonkers. It's not quite bad enough that you feel OK taking Tylenol for it, but it's there enough to be in persistent pain and make you pissy. Blah. Needed to whine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->