2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Last time I got up to pee at 1am there was still light spotting on the toilet paper pink.

Just got up now (6.25am) and nothing when I wiped.

So confusing, every time I've had a MC I've basically woke up/went to the toilet and there's been a ton of bright red blood so this is new for me.

Can't contact my midwife until Wednesday.

Lucy have you tried contacting your early pregnancy unit? They may get you in for a scan to set your mind at rest. Sounds like the sort of spotting not to worry about, but a scan would be nice to reassure you xx

Spoke too soon it's back!

I'm out of the country so can't until Wednesday.

So, I've been sick twice today.. As horrible as it is, it has relieved my fears ever so slightly. Now that it's done that, I'd like it to go though, as I'm forcing down a roll and some salad for lunch and trying to decide what to have for dinner is difficult, because the thought of any food is making me feel sick again. The joys of pregnancy huh?

I'm exactly the same food shopping was a nightmare the thought of most things makes me sick. I know it's a good sign but it's not nice feeling sick constantly :-(

So I'm spotting again. Kind of browny red and only when I wipe. Last scan didn't show any reason for it and next scan is on Thursday and I have no pain so I'm crossing my fingers it's nothing serious, but could do without it for the stress levels that's for sure! Deep breaths deep breaths.

I just thought I'd pop by and say hi expecting my 5th on 23rd March ( haven't added my son to my signature ) x was very shocked but very happy x x

Last time I got up to pee at 1am there was still light spotting on the toilet paper pink.

Just got up now (6.25am) and nothing when I wiped.

So confusing, every time I've had a MC I've basically woke up/went to the toilet and there's been a ton of bright red blood so this is new for me.

Can't contact my midwife until Wednesday.

Lucy have you tried contacting your early pregnancy unit? They may get you in for a scan to set your mind at rest. Sounds like the sort of spotting not to worry about, but a scan would be nice to reassure you xx

Spoke too soon it's back!

I'm out of the country so can't until Wednesday.

Ohh forgot about that, sorry hun! Nightmare! :hugs:

I just thought I'd pop by and say hi expecting my 5th on 23rd March ( haven't added my son to my signature ) x was very shocked but very happy x x

Congrats hun and welcome! :)

I'm due March 7th! How do I join the March-Mallows?! :) I'm new to this ladies ;)

You're in! :D
I've put your due date in the front page (feel free to change if it alters when you have scans)

I know it's early and I have no intention of buying anything until after our anomaly scan but has anyone already thought about what pram they will be buying/using? x

I know it's early and I have no intention of buying anything until after our anomaly scan but has anyone already thought about what pram they will be buying/using? x

I have no idea but am wondering what brands most previous momma's prefer! Chico, graco, jeep ?? It can all be confusing! :shrug:

I have an icandy and love it but will be baby wearing predominantly this time round so hoping not to use a buggy at all for the newborn stage x

I have an icandy and love it but will be baby wearing predominantly this time round so hoping not to use a buggy at all for the newborn stage x

I love love love my iCandy too!! Highly recommend them to everyone!

I've already been researching everything I want to buy.. from diapers to car seats, to high chairs and baby carriers.

I'm getting a bugaboo donkey I've the bugaboo cameleon3 and I love it! We live in a really rural area so I need a pram with suspension! Il also baby wear it'll make Bf easier and I can still keep up with LO as they'll be 14months apart.

I pretty much babywear at the newborn/infant stage, so I don't stress about what stroller to get. I will probably go for a sit and stand one later for my toddler too. :)

I couldn't resist, I actually did buy something. There was an excellent price on newborn diapers on a coop I'm in, so I bought some. Hope they're good!

I also 'wore' Lucie for the first few months and plan to do the same again with this little one. We had a Quinny Buzz with her but im thinking of a Bugaboo Buffalo or icandy Pear or Peach. There was a deal on the icandy Pear last year but think it's stopped now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->