2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

I had just been to the loo 10 mins before so I'm clutching at straws that maybe that's the problem but I doubt it. I'm buying new test tomorrow if I don't bleed before then.

A that has to be it, plus cramping is normal just after a loss you will freak out at any I know I will next time I am pregnant
all so your not 5 weeks yet I always waited till I was 5 weeks to see 2-3 and 6 to see 3+ I am also thinking I might skip digital test see how I feel hang in there have you still got any other test to see if the line is still darker just hold that pee :flower:

No other tests just have to wait until tomorrow I'm going to buy a digital and a frer

Celticniamh do you have a journal?

Celticniamh do you have a journal?

3boys That is so stressful. I had a test do that to me too, but my friend convinced me it was probably just the die with a FRER from one box to another.... I have just decided to just test on my IC for progression, but have been reminded that they don't get overly dark.... :/

Allforthegirl I had tesco tests do that 2 tests from same box on same day one gave me a barely there line and the next a much better line so had to be dye.
Celticniamh I don't know why my phone is posting things twice.

fx for you 3boys! The diluted test would make sense! Cramping and pain is definitely normal. Thinking positive thoughts for you!!

I took a digital this morning that said 1-2 which makes me feel better because that's where I should be with a new pregnancy. Won't be comfortable until next week and it goes up to 2-3!

Allforthegirl I had tesco tests do that 2 tests from same box on same day one gave me a barely there line and the next a much better line so had to be dye.
Celticniamh I don't know why my phone is posting things twice.

sometimes that happens LOL your not the first to ask about a journal I may just start one been thinking about it lately

It's not often I meet someone with the same amount of kids and it would be nice to follow your journal if things don't work out for be here.

I hope everyone is okay this morning! (I'm in the US, so I've just woken)

My first appointment is in a few hours. Nothing exciting. But we will probably schedule my first scan.

That's awesome. I'm in the US as well. I hope your first scan goes really well.

Ok ladies couldn't afford a digital but here is cheap tesco test

Attachments

• 1422455591362.jpg
    1422455591362.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
Is the square the control or test line? Do you have another test you've already taken to compare it to?

Top test is today's bottom was Fridays pics don't do justice today's is much darker

Attachments

• 20150128_143945.jpg
    20150128_143945.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
It looks much darker in real life. I really think with that line I should of gotten a 2-3 yester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->