2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi everyone, Nice to meet you. I had my BFP Sunday and am due on 10/4. In November, we went for our 13 week appointment and learned that the baby's heart had stopped beating at 8 weeks. It was such a sad holiday season for us, as you can imagine. We were surprised to get pregnant again so soon but are very excited and nervous. Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

It's hard. I told all of my closest friends because they were invaluable when I miscarried in November. There is no right answer so do what is best for you.

It's hard. I told all of my closest friends because they were invaluable when I miscarried in November. There is no right answer so do what is best for you.

Oops! Sorry- I am just learning how to use the forum- I was responding to those talking about whether or not you have told people.

Oops! Sorry- I am just learning how to use the forum- I was responding to those talking about whether or not you have told people.

No worries I'm still useless on here probably the worst haha. Welcome and yay for your BFP !! Hope this time it's a good one ...

I told everyone the 1st and 2nd time but after the 2nd miscarriage I had in a row (last one was twins-higher chance of loss) I said I'd keep quiet just as it's so exhausting having to tell everyone what no one wants to here as it's too uncomfortable for them and for me.

But as you say everyone is different. Maybe this one is a good one for me but I'm not getting to excited. ....

Xxx

We told absolutely everyone when I fell pregnant after just one month in 2012 a month after we married and we sadly lost our lo at nearly 13 weeks, it was hard having mums up the school asking me how my pregnancy was going and having to explain over and over that id mc, I had a d and c in June and fell pregnant again after one cycle and this time we just told family, sadly we lost that pregnancy (blighted ovum) at 11 weeks, with my two CP's last year we didn't tell anyone, also this time until the 12 week scan we won't be that's why I'm so glad I have my lovely ladies on b n b to tell! Everyone is different but for us until we know all is OK we will keep it between us:) xxxxxx

Hi ladies :) how is everyone today? Used my last test this morning and feel abit more relieved as its darker,although still not bold dark but iv heard blue dyes are not good anyways as not much dye in them so will be buying 4 first response tests and that's me done, just want to see that dark pink line :haha:

Bottom test is this morning :)
https://i59.tinypic.com/110j5tw.jpg

Also iv been having to strip them so I can see the line but this morning saw it straight away before stripping :)
https://i61.tinypic.com/2ive8ad.jpg

Anyone body else still testing lol? X

Stacey I am! Someone mentioned residual HCG to me and now I'm apprehensive of this being real lol. So I tested this morning again with a clearblue that said 1-2 weeks. Going to test next week with the second clearblue and hope for it to go up FX!

Also I didn't realize taking the tests apart made them easier to read. Good to know lol. But yours all look very positive!

MrsPhx, welcome! I added you to the front page, and it looks like you and Oasis are our first set of due date buddies! :happydance:

I'm still testing with my OSOMs every morning. But they're so sensitive that the lady two days I guess they've gotten as dark as they go. Luckily, I think I took my last one this morning. I was tempted to get the digital weeks indicator ones, but they're so expensive. Also, I had perfect progression on them last time, ask the way to 3+ at 6 weeks and still had a loss before 7 weeks. But I'm pretty sure my undiagnosed hypothyroidism was causing my losses.

My first appointment is in a few hours. Hopefully they will schedule my first scan so I can obsessively count down. :haha:

Hi Ladies !!

Feeling like poop today. I had a chat with my naturopath this morning about my hormone results. Progesterone is great so that's a relief. There are a few things I need to work on and 1 is internet time and what I'm doing on the internet. I analyse everything and anything looking for answers and it's not helping me. I therefore as a result need to come off baby and bump I'm afraid ... I'll miss you ladies. I sure will but with everyone's woes and concerns I take too much in and fret for others and that's not healthy. I want the bean to grow in a calm and healthy environment.

Stay well and look after yourselves won't you. I may pop on at some point but not for a while.

Love to you all
Chrissi xx

Aww, Chrissi, we're sorry to see you go! I'll leave you as a member, though. Good luck! :)

Hi Ladies !!

Feeling like poop today. I had a chat with my naturopath this morning about my hormone results. Progesterone is great so that's a relief. There are a few things I need to work on and 1 is internet time and what I'm doing on the internet. I analyse everything and anything looking for answers and it's not helping me. I therefore as a result need to come off baby and bump I'm afraid ... I'll miss you ladies. I sure will but with everyone's woes and concerns I take too much in and fret for others and that's not healthy. I want the bean to grow in a calm and healthy environment.

Stay well and look after yourselves won't you. I may pop on at some point but not for a while.

Love to you all
Chrissi xx

Awwh I understand what you mean, I do the exact same thing,I read too much into other people's pregnancies and over analyse stuff,then start thinking about it on myself.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon :)
Have a happy healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Good Luck Chrissi! I understand taking an internet break. I probably should ha. I won't but I should :p

Totally understand Chrissi, I came off b n b this last cycle for exact same reason cause I tend to obsess a bit, wish you masses of luck love xxxx me too still testing! 17dpo today and have switched to Superdrug Early tests as I've always got a good line with them they're a genuine (unlike ics) 10miu. Here's tonights test I hope I see some progression as I have 3 more. After 4 losses if I don't test I imagine all sorts but I will stop after Sunday, promised dh xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150128_165348.jpg
    IMG_20150128_165348.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone, Nice to meet you. I had my BFP Sunday and am due on 10/4. In November, we went for our 13 week appointment and learned that the baby's heart had stopped beating at 8 weeks. It was such a sad holiday season for us, as you can imagine. We were surprised to get pregnant again so soon but are very excited and nervous. Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

Hi mrsphx me too due on the 4th:) xxx

Just got out of my appointment! So far so good. They did an STD culture (required in Ohio), and my cervix was SO SENSITIVE! Ugh, it hurt!

My first scan has been scheduled for February 18th at 8:20am EST. I'm so nervous! I'll be 7w5d, so we should see a heartbeat.

Good luck with your scan :)
I have been debating to book for mine for 8 weeks or maybe 7 weeks and few days seeing as I could possibly be a few days further along anyways. I just don't want to be disappointed by going too early.

Yep I'm still testing lol!
Got 4 first response tests and here's my first with evening wee
https://i61.tinypic.com/scuo89.jpg

Iv looked back on my old BFP post from last pregnancy and my first response was taken on the same cycle day as I'm on today and today's is much darker,I know every pregnancy is different but I'm taking every positive hope I can :haha:

Anyone else got minimal symptoms still?
The only symptom I had was tender breasts,this morning they are barely tender.
My left one seems slightly tender after poking around it but right one is normal.
Really puts my mind on edge :( with my MMC my breast tenderness vanished over night about 4 days before my scan where we found out there been no growth.
Would feel so much better if they were killing me and constantly felt sick lol.
I don't feel pregnant at all :(

Stacey I'm pretty much symptom free. I am peeing a touch more. Starving. But both of those can be from my running too. No sore boobs. No tiredness. No nausea. It's still early for symptoms though. When I got pregnant with my boys people rarely tested early it seemed. I found out with both of them around 6ish weeks not 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->