2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I've had nothing but loses before this one, no kids, so I understand freaking out. It's normal, but I always have to calm myself. I don't want to give the LO an adrenaline rush! ;)

I say get yourself a scan if it will help you not freak out. But it is totally normal for symptoms to decrease at this time. Yesterday, I painted my kitchen floor and stink in vomit. Today, I feel perfectly normal.

I've never even vomited once this pregnancy, and I'm double pregnant. It's odd, my last one I was very sick, but that one was unsuccessful.

Sometimes when I'm not sure I give my boobs a squeeze and yep. OW! Still pregnant. :lol:

This morning I felt good, then exceptionally tired and now I'm buzzing. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow ... Cannot wait for more energy, warmer weather and sunshine.

Last time I used the Doppler this morning baby still there. No ms for me. Don't freak out too much. Symptoms fluctuate an awful lot and my midwife told me it's an indication of nothing.

The heartbeat is so so fast. It cannot be mistaken for your own. I have an anteverted uterus so I don't know if that makes it easier to find. For me in the morning I can find it easily. But a slight movement and it's gone again. I'm also fairly skinny maybe that helps being earlier on and hearing it. Don't know. I'm sure everything is fine though

Xxx

Hi guys just thought I'd Pop by to say hi.
I'm feeling very tired and a sickly today not been sick this time.
Hope your all well xx

Well, I've just started vomiting bile.... Nurse thinks I've got a bowel obstruction from being so constipated. :(

GP that happened to me last yr I ended up getting taken into hospital and having a telling off for not going to loo for 11 days... they gave me a big enema and put it this way..they said they have not seen that much before so I must of been blocked.. they say it can be dangerous and not to let myself go that far again.. Hence I take microlax now.. I increased my fibre a lot more since then and it does help slightly and I have always drank lots of water.. it was my painkillers that caused my problem.. it can also make you vomit lots and have headaches.. I use microlax every 3 days now to help it a little. But it wouldnt of touched me last yr I needed nuclear strength and fluid size

Are they doing anything?

Im having my scan at 7.55 to put my mind at rest and doppler be here monday im so stressed..

Im having my scan at 7.55 to put my mind at rest and doppler be here monday im so stressed..[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed for you. X

Yikes! I'm hoping they don't need to do an enema! Not at the doctor's at least! I'd be find with doing one at home...

Doctor said enemas are a last resort during pregnancy.

Good luck, Serenjay!

Im being sick but not as much and as violently as I have been...

Honestly.. Enema sounds awful.. and the pain it caused for a few moments once it was doing its job made me faint.. I was on a commode in A&E and my BP crashed as it was so much so quick.. I came around to being held on it by nurses.. I then had to lay on the bed and I slept for around 4.5hours... my bp was through the floor.. they said it was the bodys way of dealing with the shock.. and how dangerous it was to allow ourselves to go so long... I would take anything that they offer you.. if you have a blockage you will feel rough for a few moments/hours but you jump up feeling 10 stone lighter and you are able to drink and eat without feeling full and bloated after 2 mouthfuls, Good luck! :) xx

When did you all tell your friends you where pregnant? With my first baby I told everyone when I was around 8 weeks, but with me having 2 losses now I'm a little scared on when to tell. But I just feel like I can't hold it in any longer!! �� and now as I've had my scans an everything is fine I feel like I want to tell the world and shout it out haha! (I'm currently 9 weeks +2 days) xxx

I be telling some of mine after 20w scan, for the friends that see me in person before will probably guess x

Girls im back...

Baby is perfect... it measured 11 weeks 4 days... and jumped around.. perfect loud heartbeat... I feel so much more relaxed and she only charged us £33.. the picture isnt the best..its not the best quality scanning machine.. xx

Attachments

• BABY10+6.jpg
    BABY10+6.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
Great scan! I told you it was just the morning sickness subsiding. Now relax and enjoy your feeling a bit better.

Thanks Dark Star... want to know the funny thing? as soon as I walked back in the house I had a bad vomiting fit.. lol

Girls im back...

Baby is perfect... it measured 11 weeks 4 days... and jumped around.. perfect loud heartbeat... I feel so much more relaxed and she only charged us £33.. the picture isnt the best..its not the best quality scanning machine.. xx

This is great and you are measuring ahead now ?!

Xx

Hubs is supportive of me getting a private 12 week scan! I haven't scheduled it yet, but I'm excited!

Yes Chrissi measuring 4 days ahead.. im 11 weeks today but measuring 11+5 xx

GP thats amazing!! woo hoo! xx

So, I called a place called StorkVision here. They don't normally do ultrasounds at 12 weeks, but the guy said they'd make an exception for me so I wouldn't have to drive 45 minutes away.

They offered me a 10 minute 2D ultrasound, 6 prints, a DVD of the scan, and a CD of all the images for $99. It's scheduled for 11:30 EST next Saturday, the 21st!

Hubs doesn't know yet. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"