2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Also GingerPanda could you get the heartbeat rate up on your sonoline. I've found the heartbeat again today but still cannot get the rate. Maybe I need to wait a couple of weeks for this ?

Xx

My next scan is Thursday 26th march I will be 12 weeks 6 days :)

I gave in and ordered a flaming gadget to hear baby!! :( I was reading you all hearing baba and it got to me as I am here ill with nothing else to think about (watched so much on Netflix and amazon prime)

I have a meeting with my boss on 20th because of my long term sickness... when they were explaining over the phone I had to hang up to vomit.. does anyone else find that talking makes you vomit?

Hi ladies!

I had bad afternoon at the clinic! Grrr! Due to an interperter called the clinic to say they r ill and the clinic straight away find other interpreter to come for me! I had my mum with me!

We went in for the scan at 1.30pm and I was worried about everything! Lol they asked when my last period was and I replied 2nd Jan and they thought before than that and though I am 18 weeks!! Lol! I said no way I am only 9 weeks and half ish! She scanned me and there is a HB!!! :cloud9::cloud9: asked to come back in 12 weeks scan again - I am still early lol!

So here is the pic - not brilliant I think but still there is a baby! :)

The interpreter turned up for consultant appt and we waited for the consultant to call out but the nurse handed me the pregnancy files and a letter to come back and I told them we were waiting for the consultant and the nurse said we don't need to see them Cuz I am early but lucky that the consultant overheard us and asked me to hand my pregnancy files and told us to follow him lol! To have a small chat what to do next when I have another scan and they will start on growth chart due to both boys birth weight so much different.

My mum was angry! Oops! Lol

Hope you ladies are well? Xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Also GingerPanda could you get the heartbeat rate up on your sonoline. I've found the heartbeat again today but still cannot get the rate. Maybe I need to wait a couple of weeks for this ?

Xx

I can get the heartbeat, but I can never get the correct heartrate to show up on the Sonoline. I just manually calculate it.

Nanaki, I'm glad everything went well!

Nanaki beautiful scan... nightmare about interpreter.. I have done level 2 BSL its a wonderful language and now I get stopped quite often for a chat with people I have met along the way.. bit difficult when you're out having a meal with OH or a broken arm (which happened to me quite a bit). I just got to learn Welsh now and I can speak to most of the people in my town :D

I keep playing with this doppler.. I find something, 2 different noises about two inches below my belly button nd slightly to the right.. Its not loud enough that it registers and im not fully convinced its not just my own hb lol but its all i can friggin find!

I still have no luck with that darn Sonoline B. I don't know if it's because I have a tilted uterus or because I am about 20lb overweight with some belly fat. I know they're both beating though.

At my scan on Saturday, my tech had to push the probe hard against my belly button and angle it down to get twin B's heartbeat, but A's was down by my left hipbone. They're all over the place in there like little kids in a swimming pool!

I keep playing with this doppler.. I find something, 2 different noises about two inches below my belly button nd slightly to the right.. Its not loud enough that it registers and im not fully convinced its not just my own hb lol but its all i can friggin find!

My baby is right down near my pubic bone. Have you tried down there ? Slightly to the right xx

My baby is right down near my pubic bone. Have you tried down there ? Slightly to the right xx

Nothing by my pubic bone! If i go near my hip bone on either side i can pick up something but i know those are arteries.. And theres only one babe lol so it wouldnt make sense

Mississippi, mine is above my pubic bone too. Usually a bit to the left. Does the noise you here sound like wooshing, or like a fast little "chuck chuck chuck"? Want me to attach a recording of my baby's heartbeat on the Sonoline so you can see if it sounds like what you're finding?

Dark_Star, I'm 50lbs overweight, and I can find it. It might just be your uterus. Either way, I'm glad you're not worried.

Mississippi, mine is above my pubic bone too. Usually a bit to the left. Does the noise you here sound like wooshing, or like a fast little "chuck chuck chuck"? Want me to attach a recording of my baby's heartbeat on the Sonoline so you can see if it sounds like what you're finding?

Dark_Star, I'm 50lbs overweight, and I can find it. It might just be your uterus. Either way, I'm glad you're not worried.

The faint ones im finding in the middle, i find both.. But i think its just my hb

When did you all tell your friends you where pregnant? With my first baby I told everyone when I was around 8 weeks, but with me having 2 losses now I'm a little scared on when to tell. But I just feel like I can't hold it in any longer!! �� and now as I've had my scans an everything is fine I feel like I want to tell the world and shout it out haha! (I'm currently 9 weeks +2 days) xxx

I would try to find out how many BPM that "chuck" noise is. The only thing I've found that sounds like that is baby. Even my own heartbeat sounds like a wooshing noise. If it's more than 120 BPM and doesn't sound like wooshing, it's probably LO. There's a video on YouTube that explains all the different sounds.

Bex, we told MIL at 7w3d in my first pregnancy, baby stopped growing at 8w1d. We told a good friend of ours at 6 weeks with our second pregnancy, and I started bleeding like two hours later. Baby stopped growing the next day. We are understandably afraid to share our news with this third pregnancy! But this is the farthest we've ever made it, and I'm on treatment for newly discovered hypothyroidism. So we're pretty hopeful we can share the news after 12 weeks!

I think you should share whenever you and your partner are ready. :)

Serenjay, LOTS of women start feeling better about this time. Placenta is kicking in and taking over a lot of the work that was so hard on your body. Your hormone levels also start to drop around this time, which also helps you feel better. Seeing a healthy heartbeat and baby after 10 weeks puts your risk of miscarriage at about 1 in 100 (that's 1%!). Take deep slow breaths, hon. Freaking out it's not good for the LO growing in your tummy. We're so close to 2nd tri!

My sickness is getting a lot better too!

Thanks GP... im just so freaked out because of all the losses... this is my last ever pregnancy.. and I really am trying not to stress :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->