2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I have a feeling that this september will be rather warm so am planning on having a little look at the 'summer' sales racks.
Although all of my girly purchases will need to be well hidden!

I think this baby is planning on deciding her own name.
We were talking about them today and I seem to have gone off all the names we liked in early pregnancy.

I love Emily but we know so many people called Emily... I'm a little on the fence about whether it is the best name for us to use or not.

It's a...

BOY!!!!

:wohoo:

So excited I can now refer to baby as a he!!! Can't post to the facebook group yet since my friend is on there and my gender reveal with the parents is on Saturday.
I'm stoked!

Baby was chilling in there with its feet up... wow. Just like mama!

Attachments

• IMG_20150504_193809.jpg
    IMG_20150504_193809.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20150504_193754.jpg
    IMG_20150504_193754.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Joining! I'm popping over from the rainbow thread. I need all the input I can get from other sept mommies!

The name is cutieq but feel free to call me Dani

Welcome Dani want adding to op?? Congrats on team :blue:

Carebear1981 ur pics are so.clear. Beautiful.Lil boy.congratulations

Congrats on your blue bundle Carebear!!
Welcome on over Dani!

Looks as though the blue bundles are slightly ahead of the pink now.

Congrats carebear!!! Cuuuute scan photos!

Hi Dani :hi: Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? :winkwink:

In a fowl mood. Fallen top to bottom of stairs. Mw say baby is fine as she's been moving since and i didn't bump my tummy. My back is so painful!!

Oh no mummy!! So sorry and glad everything is ok. Hope you feel better soon!!

Aww. That sux mummy. Glad baby is ok. Rest up and hope u feel better soon!

Oh no mummy! Glad you and baby are OK :hugs: That's scary!

Just got scheduled for my second volunteer ultrasound! This will be my third scan so far. Even though I just saw my baby boy last week I'm still so excited to see more of him in there, squirming around... and of course get more photos! I go May 19th at 8:30am :happydance:

Ur very lucky Mamabunny I've looked into voluntary scans and they don't do them anywhere close. I'd love t see my Baby Again. Only 18 weeks t go lol

I feel so very fortunate for the opportunity. I've had one at 13 weeks, about 22 weeks and now will be at nearly 25 weeks. I emailed another volunteer prospect but have yet to hear back on that. This one I'm going to isn't 3D, at least not that I'm aware of... it wasn't the first time, but still a lot of fun as I get to see my boy on a big screen as students practice performing the scan. Hoping I can videotape it this time, as I was so nervous and excited the first time to even think of asking! My mom's going with me to this one since she missed my gender scan at my doctor's office. I'll have more photos to post!

Wow sounds amazing. I'd have liked to have got our gender or even the first scan on video just to keep. It's such an emotional timE it would make a precious keepsake

mummy - i m glad you and your little one doing well after the fall. It is scary.

mamabunny - congrat on your scan. My next appt will be when i am 25 weeks but i don't think they will do any more ultrasound.

I just bought the first box of baby wipe from Costo, they have 5$ off and final price is $24.99 for like 1000 wipe. Is this a good deal? Lol, just too excited. This is like the first thing we ever bought for the baby. Yay, now I just need to start shopping around to find good deal on baby stuff since I have no clue how much wipe/diaper cost regularly

Aww think that's adorable. First baby buy. I'm so excited to shop. I'm going this weekend with mil and. nxt weekend with my sister. My family are super excited to shopping.which puts me in a great mood.

I dont know conversion of dollar to pound but.I think regardless of the price, the excitement is worth it if it is a tad under or over.

My Lil prince has snuck into my bed for a cuddle which I will gladly accept as i feel so shitty. Want to cry every time I sneeze I'm in so much agony. I feel sick but.Darent throw up incase I hurt my back anymore. Gonna be a long day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->