2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

My Anatomy scan is today ladies!!! AH. I was so excited, now I'm just nervous. Please send prayers/ good vibes baby r's way! Also, we are waiting until saturday to find out the gender, at a reveal bbq. LONGEST 3 DAYS EVER.

Good luck littlejune!! We're doing our reveal Saturday too but it's just for the Grandparents really, I couldn't wait!

mummy2_1 hope you are feeling better soon and the pain in your back eases. :hugs:

Good luck today littlejune! I'm sure all will go well. :flower:

My scan is tomorrow. I was excited about it before, but as it draws closer I'm less excited for some reason. I think it's because I'm truly very tired and have a lot on my mind.

Excited to hear about your scan littlejune and Mango!!!

Got two response emails and I have the one volunteer scan on May 19th at nearly 25 weeks and now also on June 3rd at 27 weeks! The June scan offers a DVD of the scan along with a CD of photos, I have been told. I'm elated and feel SO beyond fortunate for these opportunities!

23 weeks today!

2015-05-06_09.03.58.jpg
IMG_20150506_083054.png

Also ordered our shower invites and envelopes so should be mailing those out late next week, hopefully!

envelope.jpg
BabyQred4x6Jyllian%2BFraley.jpg

Cute invites!! That's awesome u get 2 more ultrasounds!!!

I'll be able to get 1 more thanks to my little monster ;) He was in a bad position to measure the heart and the tech said my doc will likely want me back in. Woohoo! Thanks little guy!

That's great! I mean not that they couldn't get measurements but in a way bc you get another scan! My lil chunk was more than willing to cooperate for the tech :laugh2: By volunteering for these scans it does help the students, as they get to perform an actual ultrasound on an expectant mother and gain experience... but honestly I'm more interested in helping myself to all the free visit with photos and such! :blush: Hey, it's a win-win situation - everyone benefits! :thumbup:

cute invites Mamabunny!!

Thanks for the well-wishing ladies. Baby is perfectly healthy and measuring right on track. They kept their little toes and fingers in their face the whole time lol- cute but I want to see your face more baby!!

I did discover I have an anterior placenta and a short cervix. My cervix is only barely short, so not a huge concern but my OB is going to monitor things just incase.

Can't wait to find out if Baby is a he or she on saturday during our reveal!

cute pic mummabunny!

My baby girl turned 5 today!!! Makes me a bit sad really - The last 5 years went by so fast, shes little miss independent now!

I finally was approved for a wheelchair today! So glad to finally have it - walking is agony even if I am just going to the toilet. I'm spending more and more time on bedrest as the pain just gets too much :( Feeling baby moving a bit more now, can't wait to feel big kicks!

Matching diaper cards I threw together to stick in with the invites!

Screenshot_2015-05-06-14-36-26-1.png

Can't wait to hear the news littlejune!

Great news Crazy, hoping that helps big time with your discomfort. Baby kicks are amazing!

Mamabunny- how did tou find these volunteer scan opportunities?

I had my anatomy scan today. All is well and there were no concerns, nothing alarming and baby is growing nicely :happydance:

Annnnnddddddd baby is a BOY !!!! :blue: I'm absolutely soooo excited but I have to keep it to myself as no one in my fam wants to know in advance, they all want to wait until the birth and be surprised... :dohh: So I just go in the bathroom every now and then to smile and do my party dance LOL

Yay!! Congrats!!!
Boys are definitely ahead now! Girls better start catching up!

Congrats mango

I was looking At the op and the dates there seems to be more at beginning of month that are :blue: then back end of month more that are :pink:............. There is still lots to update so am sure could change and show no pattern at all lol

Congrats on the baby boy, Mango. And I'm glad the scan went well, Littlejune. Can't wait to hear what your having.

Cute invites mamabunny. Since this is our second, I'm pretty sure we won't have a shower this time. Maybe friends will put together a little 'sprinkle' but I don't even want that really.

Anyone getting rude comments yet about how pregnant you are? I wanted to punch some guy in the face yesterday. I was at a liquor store (I'm a wine rep) and this guy was in the Italian isle. I asked him if he needed any help because I wanted to sell him my wines. He made some comment about me not drinking and then said 'what are you due next month'. I'm bigger than I was at this point last time but I definitely don't look a month out asshole. I shouldn't let myself get so worked up but it really pissed me off for some reason.

Hrmph...what a prick... don't let it get to u... boys are dumb for the most part, especially when it comes to pregnancy.
Haven't got any rude comments personally except when I was eating chocolate a coworker told me I should be eating healthier for baby. Ya, I do but baby wants chocolate right now. Mind your own business!

I've had people give me a "wow you're big" but nothing more than that. People can be rude and insensitive. Don't let them get to you. You're growing a beautiful, healthy baby!

My DH tells me that I look like the yellow M&M, but I find that pretty funny :rofl:

Grateful, the first volunteer scan I had at 13 weeks (and this one coming up at about 25 weeks) I heard of through my OH's mom's fiance. He knew a girl that is a student at a local college who posted a status on Facebook asking for volunteers for their sonography program. I messaged her, got the info and emailed the program instructor who then set up a date/time with me. I went to a local hospital where they have the portion of their class that involves the scan and got to lay there while the instructor initially showed the class (of about 6-8 students) the basics and then allowed each of them to have a turn. I got quite a bit of photos (nothing in 3D, as that machine wasn't capable) on a CD and was encouraged to check back after I had my scan at my doctor's office. So now I have another one set up for the 19th.

The other volunteer scan I have on June 3rd my OH heard about through a friend whose SO actually volunteered while she was pregnant a couple years ago. It's out of town but only about 30 minutes away at another college. I was told this one does the scan in 3D as well and if I bring a blank DVD and CD they will put a video of the scan as well as a bunch of photos on them for me to have.

I had no idea about this and would have never ever thought of doing it but am so so so very thrilled I've been given the opportunity!

Congrats on joining Team Blue :boy: Mango!!!

Sbmack since this is my third I don't expect anyone to throw a shower for me... but because it's my OH's very first annnnd it's been over 10 years since my last pregnancy we decided to put something together ourselves, nothing fancy. We have absolutely NOTHING for a baby! The only comment I've gotten really so far is from my own mother, a few times actually, just about how big I'm getting. And the tone of voice she uses when saying it comes off as negative. Hey, I am growing a healthy boy right now it's not like you stay skinny when pregnant! :dohh: Plus, I'm not bloated or retaining water or getting super thick anywhere besides by belly (duh, obviously), upper thighs, butt and hips (they do need to spread). My boobs have blown up a bit as well. Big deal. I would get made fun of in junior high/high school because I was so skinny. Even one of my good friends nicknamed me "Annie" (aka anorexic, which I totally was NOT and never have been) which stung quite a bit. So I absolutely love having a round belly and some extra weight :thumbup:

Right carebear?! I totally agree, baby gets what baby wants!

Cutie that's funny... yellow M&M :rofl:

Sb- I did have one lady at work come and introduce herself trying to "sell" her specific type of tax work to me, but in the same breath asked when I was due and if there was more than one! I was like no just one, steaming. Definitely not going to pull her in on any of my projects now! Lol!

My mom is going to throw us a small family shower. We don't need anything but the family had so much fun with the gender reveal and showers for DS1 they just want an excuse to celebrate again. I told her they can put together whatever they want, I'm happy to not have to be involved in any of the planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->