2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Aww congrats on a little girl littleone! There seems to be so many boys due but some pink sprinkled in here and there :flower:

I counted it up :haha: we're even boys to girls on the facebook page :)
And also tied in the September rainbows group!
This group there's 1 more boy than girl now :)

I'm just tooooo excited to find out. Oh monday... why can't u get here quicker!!!

Haha, good job care bear!
I hope all these confirmed genders stay that way once they arrive!!

I'm obsessed with genders right now so I was counting up boys to girls to determine the odds... :rofl:
It's 50/50 that I'm having a boy or girl

I had a dream two nights ago it was a boy and last night's dream it was a girl. Omg...

Oh wow! On another thread I frequent it is all boys and one girl so far! We still have a few awaiting their scans...

We had our anatomy scan today, baby was very active but the tech was able to get what she needed. His left kidney is .44cm and supposed to be under .4cm so we go back at 30 weeks to remeasure. Dr said and Dr google also says it's not a big concern, often gets worked out before the next scan or within the first few pee diapers outside of the womb. Whew.

Everyone i know due in september is expecting a little boy! Im the only girl i know of!!!

Congratulations to everyone else finding out! Its so exciting knowing now.
I probably wont be buying too much girly things tho7gh although now it means i can buy my damson silvercross wayfarer!

I'm living vicariously through everyone else's announcements - we are still :yellow: and planning to stay that way till September! It's highly unlikely we will get another scan unless I fail my glucose tests (possible since I am way overweight with this one but I'm trying to eat a fairly balanced diet so hopefully that works out). Where I live, they do the anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks and that is the only one unless there are complications or you have multiples. The only reason I even got a 7 week scan was because it was assisted conception and they wanted to check for multiples.

I'm team yellow too! No more scans for me either so no more temptation!! Have purchased a pack of white onesies and vests, and once he/she has arrived they'll be dyed pink or blue!
Cant wait to buy proper outfits though!!

Tristansmom same with me on the scan. Only one around halfway through the pregnancy unless there's a history of mc or some other health issue. I was fortunate to have been able to volunteer for a local college ultrasound program at 13weeks. I'm trying to get another volunteer scan just because I'm photo obsessed!

I'm team yellow too, although I'm loving seeing everyone's pink or blue announcements. Does anyone else feel like their pregnancy is going really quickly? Time stood still when I was sick but now it is flying by too fast! xxx

I'm team yellow too, although I'm loving seeing everyone's pink or blue announcements. Does anyone else feel like their pregnancy is going really quickly? Time stood still when I was sick but now it is flying by too fast! xxx

Hahahahaha NOPE. I feel like time is just DRAGGING on. I want to be on leave and getting ready for baby and I've still got 17 WEEKS before that happens... feels like eternity!

Question about what to bring baby home in and also clothes in general for sept time of year. My first baby was born in winter and he was wrapped up warm.snug as a bug. Obv sept is still going to be quite warm so wondering Wat kind of coat if any coat should I bring lo home in?? What will she need for first few weeks warmth wise. I've only done winter warmth before

I'd skip a coat - just a blanket over the carseat should be fine! My first was born in May (and it was very warm that year) so he had just a long-sleeve/long leg sleeper, cotton mitts (to keep him from scratching, his nails were LONG) and his little knitted toque from the hospital; put a light blanket on over that and he was just fine to come home. :)

Congrats on team pink, little one.

Glad to see so many not finding out. It will be so fun to see who has what once the babies come. I still can't believe I stayed team yellow. Luckily I don't have any more scans either.

Question about what to bring baby home in and also clothes in general for sept time of year. My first baby was born in winter and he was wrapped up warm.snug as a bug. Obv sept is still going to be quite warm so wondering Wat kind of coat if any coat should I bring lo home in?? What will she need for first few weeks warmth wise. I've only done winter warmth before

I've been wandering the same thing. I also had a winter baby last time so it's new to me also. Obviously with the great British weather i can't be certain it will still be warm, so I'm guessing it's going to be a wait till closer to the time and see what the weathers like. I might just take a thin coat and then I've got it if I need it.

Good idea laura. I've got my son's coat as its gender neutral.so can always have that at hand if it's cold. But I know what to aim for now.if it's still warm.

I've just picked up a really light jacket in the sale at Tesco. I got it in up to 1 month seeing as my babies are usually smaller with them coming early. I think that will be fine if it's a little cooler when baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->