2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hi wytrease! Welcome!

Had a doc appointment today!! Baby's heart rate was 158 bpm and screening came back normal for chromosomal abnormalities!! And... I got my gender scan booked for May 4th at 6pm (EST)!!!!

Hi Wytrease!

I had my anatomy scan on Tuesday. Managed to stay team yellow. Bub wasn't super cooperative so I probably wouldn't have been able to find out anyway. I'm glad I decided not to or I would've been upset.

Glad all the screenings came back normal, carebear!

What's the theory on heart rate? High is boy low is girl?? Mine was 140. I remember it being higher last time. The midwife says it gets slower the farther along you are though.

Mamabunny I told you lol, I don't know how you missed those boy parts on that ultrasound. Congratulations lovely!!!

Wytease u have been added to op Welcome and congrats on ur second daughter

As for me. My Intuition was way off and we have a baby girl on the way. So shocked and so so so happy.

Congrats on team pink mummy!!

Sbmack - I heard it's low for boys and high for girls.

Couldn't get on BnB yesterday as it was down ALL day :growlmad: So here is my 22 week update, just a day late:

22 weeks and Baby BOY is the size of a papaya! :happydance:

s7Lhj1gEW3wfZri5con8JIZwObeQzpxWpwv4PvOUxaQ=w112-h207-p-no
UfWW4tgVrH0phwQgbsIk0HUFFSK3NPq2hu9iBTGbefc=s207-p-no

Welcome Wytrease! :hi:

Sbmack and carebear, I was under the impression that boys' FHR are lower and girls' are higher. My LO's FHR was 143 at the time of my gender scan and he was clearly all boy :laugh2: It was in the mid-high 150's at my 13 week volunteer scan.

Congrats on Team Pink mummy!

I... may have had a breakdown and just rang every scanning company in the west midlands so I could get a gender scan today...

So we know. We're still debating telling parents because we know they wanted a surprise!

I went to a pregnancy group last night and we were talking about it... I decided I wanted to find out and then both DH and I were off work today so we decided to see if we could get somewhere to do it.
Ended up driving almost an hour away but it was so worth it.
They went straight for the money shot and then tried to give me a peek of the face in 4d but it seems this little one isnt the most cooperative!

Lets just say if you've seen any of my previous posts about gender... mother's intuition always beats dads!

Mummy-2-1 congrats on a girl!

I'm down for due date of 5th and 17th when it's actually the 7th lol. Oh and I'm team yellow if you could change for me? Thanks.

Come on little one share the news!!!

Im team pink!!!

But shhhh its a big secret!
I actually don't mind who knows but he wants to keep it hush hush...
Hes not impressed I told his sister before he did :p
But other than us, her (and now you guys!) Its going to be a very closely guarded secret.

Its only another 20 weeks i have to keep it secret right...
Im just going to struggle to keep a straight face if my mum tells me it 'looks like a boy bump' one more time!!!

Names are the hardest now. We had boys names but girls names ihave no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->