2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I love seeing all the bumps. I'll have to take one soon. Can't believe how fast I'm getting so big. Eek.

Hi all,

I'm very very tired already. I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be the 'nice one' I was still being sick until 18 weeks and now I can't sleep in more than 4 hour stints. I always get up between 3-4am and then am awake solidly from 8am no matter how much I try to have a lay in.

Its great when im at work but not now I have a week off!

I feel ur pain. I was up from 2-3 am last night cuz it felt like baby was trying to push his way out through my belly (I'm so sore in that one spot now!). Plus I had to pee at 12:30 and at 4:30. Then my alarm goes off at 6:30 and I snooze till 7:30 cuz I just can't get up. Soooo tired. I'm usually ok for the morning here at work. Then after lunch I'm just so tired again.

I think it's the joys of pregnancy... wish I could help! I'd help myself too. :haha:

Saw my little guy again last night. He was curled up sleeping again!! Although he was active during the day so I can see why he'd be asleep again. He's quite the little gymnast, had his little feet up by his head. She managed to get some cardiac views that she couldn't get last time since he was sleeping stretched out on his back with his feet up. OB said all the other measurements were great she just needed to see the four heart chambers. That will be the last time I get to see him as long as there's no problems arising (FX for that). My mom says maybe he'll be a good sleeper since he's been asleep for 3 ultrasounds now. Luckily I feel him move at other times so I don't have to be worried!

Hey girls hows everyone? We got to know that we re having a boy ;)) any cute baby name ideas? I keep thinking and thinking but we cant seem to find the one! Hhehe

Is anyine suffering from haemorrhoids? So uncomftable ;(

Congrats shary! Welcome to Team Blue :blue: I've personally noticed many boys in the threads I frequent.

No hemorrhoids here thank goodness! I had a huge wave of exhaustion hit me this afternoon at work. I so badly want to go home after work and take a nap until my OH gets home from work. I just may... My DD is with my ex husband this evening. I have to run to the store and grab the extra two baby shower invitation prints and also to another store to pick up the extra envelopes I ordered online so I can mail out the last five invitations. I can always do that later this eve... after a nap and right before I pick up my DD :winkwink:

Congrats shary! Welcome to Team Blue :blue: I've personally noticed many boys in the threads I frequent.

No hemorrhoids here thank goodness! I had a huge wave of exhaustion hit me this afternoon at work. I so badly want to go home after work and take a nap until my OH gets home from work. I just may... My DD is with my ex husband this evening. I have to run to the store and grab the extra two baby shower invitation prints and also to another store to pick up the extra envelopes I ordered online so I can mail out the last five invitations. I can always do that later this eve... after a nap and right before I pick up my DD :winkwink:

How much in advance are you sending out invites?

Hello all, another team blue here!! My third boy! Had my scan on Tuesday and everything was great. We're so happy.

My due date went forward to the 23rd (from 26th) so can you change that please.

Haven't been here for a while so hoping to catch up

Super important question. Pretty please answer. Would you want your sweet pea to be a Virgo or a Libra? People, I might have to pick her birthday and it's right on the border between these two astrological signs. I'm a Gemini. Husband is an Aquarius and her little sis is a Capricorn. I'm not even kidding. This is important.

babifever our shower date is June 28th and we mailed out the majority of our invites the other day and the last few local ones yesterday, so... six weeks in advance I'd say :thumbup: Once we had our venue reserved I posted a Facebook event for guests to Save the Date just to give everyone a heads up in advance. I'm going to edit and change that event to the actual shower event once I'm pretty sure everyone has received their invitation. Hoping we get more reliable RSVP's that way. I know some people are bad about it.

Congrats on another boy kaths!

Ah horseypants I saw your post on Facebook. I'm not help either :shrug:

Welcome team blue-ers!

Horseypants, I don't follow astrology at all, sorry!

Yay for more little boys!

Horseypants, I have no idea about signs. I will say my husband is a Virgo and he's wonderful. Did you have a C section with your first?

I hear y'all about still being tired. I don't remember being this wiped out last time. I will say that over the last week or so I have more energy. Hoping it has passed.

Kaths congrats on your blue pumpkin!! :happydance:

Horseypants, I'm of no help either. I barely know what the signs are.

:) thanks for responding, mamas

Sbmack, I did have a csection with my first. I wanted to go natural, and that's what I prepared for, but it wasn't in the cards for us. Still weighing what to do this time around. Number one came at 37 weeks. So this time, I think I wi make a very late csection date and see what fate has in store.

23 weeks guys! Oh gosh I wish the time would just hurry UP already, I want to meet my baby and see my son's face when he meets the baby!!!

horseypants- I follow it!!!
I read angel cards and runes... I'm a little strange.

Personally I would go Virgo with your and your husbands signs however that is not compatible with your other childs sign so maybe for the sake of sibling harmony go Libra!

How is everyone going today?

Am stuck in bed and bored out of my mind! My hip decided to disclocate this morning (popped right back in though) so now am on bedrest for the weekend to try and stop it getting worse. Joy!

Still barely feeling movements - anterior placenta so am not worried about it but wish I could feel more!

Long weekend here in Canada. My DH and dad, brother and their friends are all gone fishing. I'm keeping my mom company and we're going to see Pitch Perfect 2 tonight. I felt an outside kick for the first time last night :cloud9:

So sorry u r stuck on bedrest Crazymumma. I hope time speeds up till u can feel better again. Bring on September!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->