2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Sorry about bedrest crazymumma- I may be joining you too if my cervix is infact shrinking. TV ultrasound thurs to confirm, fx it's not!

Tristansmom I'm so with you, can't wait!

CrazyMumma- I'm slightly worried, but not really. They found I have a short cervix at my anatomy scan, sometimes it's short but not compromised. They want to make sure it's not shrinking, or compromised- if so I will get to look forward to progesterone shots and bed rest to avoid early labour.

Talking to DH before about getting some family pictures done next school holidays...

DH - "I didn't think you want to while your so fat....I mean pregnant"
Me - *death glare*

he feels terrible and I'm milking it for all its worth :haha:

Will anyone else end up having baby and older sibling sharing a room? I've been looking online at ways in which to decorate in due course especially with kids of large age gaps. :wacko:

Crazymumma, sorry about the bed rest. Hope it helps and you feel better after.

Littlejune, good luck with the TV US. Hopefully your cervix isn't shrinking or compromised.

Mango, my kids will probably share a room for a while. They will be two years apart though so not far. Also, it won't happen for a long time because the new baby will be in a bassinet in our room or in our bed for a while. We have enough bedrooms but my dh works from home so needs a home office and I work a lot from home as well. We converted my office into the nursery for our first and now I work in the guest room. When the kids get older, they will get their own room and I'll just work from a laptop wherever or squeeze another desk into my dh's office. Not sure how that will work though :/ Sometimes I think about not working all together...

Mango, my kiddos will share a room. DS is all about Star Wars, so his big boy bed is star wars sheets and grey and navy colored comforter. DH is thrilled to get some vintage Star Wars wall decor going as well :)

So for this baby, we are doing his crib bedding this way: https://www.landofnod.com/boy-crib-...edding/little-prints-crib-bedding-blue/f15565

So it goes enough because of the colors, but DS1 can have his character bedding.

I recently saw a great blog post about sibling rooms, I think this one is it https://www.babble.com/home/11-insp...ite-walls-make-a-small-space-instantly-larger

Oh and this is great too https://www.babble.com/home/shared-nurseries/#black-and-white-with-animals-all-over

Two of mine shared before we moved, boy and girl 4 years apart, we used chest of drawers etc to partition the room, and a stair gate so he couldn't get into her part (she's older) the walls were yellow and they each had their own posters up. Worked really well!

Getting so excited!! I've got a week off work and have been shopping!!!!! Yesterday I moved.our room around ready to put our little girls cot bed up. Her wardrobe is growing day by day
I've bought nappies, wetones, nappies bags.

Love getting ready. Hurry up and be fully cooked baby. I want a cuddle!!!!

I sooo want to do stuff but dh thinks its too early!! I've had to be content with washing and organising my stash of washable nappies.
Roll on 35 weeks, then I'm going to go mad with baby stuff!!!

I've just bought my car seat this morning. Got it in a baby event so it was half price! Think I'm pretty much sorted for big items now, all I need to get is a new mattress for the moses basket and cot :happydance:

Sbmack thanks for telling me a bit about how your kids will be set out. I'm doing the same, bassinet for a while and then transfer. Glad to hear other moms are doign the same. I'm wondering if sharing a room for a bit will also make them somewhat close and very caring toward each other.

DayDreamthank you soooo much for those links. There ar so beautiful designs in there! Definitely got some neat ideas on how to decorate for both boy and girl. :happydance:

SparklesHeart yellow is a nice neutral colour that doesn't offset the daylight, that mus have been quite pretty.

Had my second volunteer scan today! Baby boy was snoozin' most of the time but did wake for a bit, swinging his hands and feet before falling back to sleep. They were practicing performing a biophysical profile, which is a combination of an ultrasound evaluation with anon-stress test used to evaluate fetal health in the third trimester (I'm still in second tri but I'm just the guinea pig, nothing official). He was laying transverse, with his head at my left and feet at my right side. We got to see his diaphragm moving at some points, which means he's practicing breathing! It was pretty neat!

Arm over head
I20150519095313156.jpg

Knee/leg
I20150519095313890.jpg

Arm with semi-curled hand
I20150519095316093.jpg

Umbilical cord
I20150519095316515.jpg

Arm over head, you can kind of see his mouth and nose
I20150519095316937.jpg

Face, you can see his left eye and his mouth and a chubby left cheek and his chin
I20150519095317343.jpg

Boy parts between thighs
I20150519095321062.jpg

I20150519095321406.jpg

I20150519095321765.jpg

Another one of face, you can sort of see his left eye... and chubby left cheek
I20150519095322171.jpg

This one is my fave - view angled from under his head. You can see his chin, mouth/lips, nose and arms stretched over his head
I20150519095322515.jpg

It's so crazy that he's at a size now where only so much of him will fit into a frame. When I went at 13 weeks, I got pretty much a full body shot. Now just head and arms, only abdomen area or just legs will fit into a frame.

I go back again Thursday! :dance:

Omg look at ur little chunky monkey. How amazing. The photos are fab. So jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->