2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

My GTT isnt for a few more weeks but I did have the HbA1c level (also called glycosalated haemaglobin level) which takes a measure of blood glucose levels over the last 4-6 weeks to see how controlled they are. Passed that one, but still have to go for the GTT

Hope you're enjoying Montreal, Tristansmom! We went a couple months ago and had a great time. So much good food there :)

Well it just keeps getting better and better ladies!!

Saw the chiro today, been getting alot of back pain and numbness in legs.

Not only is my pelvis going out of alignment, its so far apart that its forcing some of the discs in my back to slip, as well as pushing my hips out of place ending in dislocations.

Seriously???? I'd like a break already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crazymumma that sounds soo painful! Can they do anything?

I'm down to double digits now!! 14 weeks to go!!

Pretty much nothing :(

Still waiting to be seen by the hospital pain clinic - but even if they tell me there is something I can take to ease it....I don't know how comfortable I am taking painkillers while pregnant.

I was going to try acupuncture but the only one in my area who does prenatal acupuncture is having surgery and shutting her clinic for the next month.

Just have to keep getting everything put back into place, but its hurting my wallet bad at $40 per session and each session only lasts a day or two - I can't afford to keep going every other day!

Just got to try and carry on - I have no choice. It just sucks. My SIL takes Missy to school and back for me and Miss 5 offered the other day to walk herself to school so Aunty could stay home and look after me. I should be the one looking after her, and shes worried about looking after me. Feel like such a burden

Oh crazymumma I'm so sorry it just keeps piling on for you. Sounds so painful. I hope your doctors can figure something out fast!

26 weeks! Final week of second tri!

IMG_20150527_082101.png
2015-05-27_07.58.53.jpg

Hayyyyy!!!!!!!! We're all over halfway through our pregnancies now! Group hug!!!!!!! :hug:

Whoop to us all being over halfway!
Had the midwife today, all good and well, bp was 85/65 but not feeling dizzy or anything so guessing all is well! So close to 3rd tri!!!

Having one of those days where it seems like I just can't get enough to eat! At this rate I'll have gained 10 lbs by next week!!!

My 26 week appointment was yesterday. I gained 9lbs for a total of 31lbs so far :wacko: My belly is measuring a week ahead at 27cm. I don't feel like I've gained that much :shrug: My doctor was worried, saying I always do great with my pregnancies just to watch my salt intake. Baby moved from last week's transverse position to head down! He was snoozin' so the doctor was able to get a clear heartbeat this time. I got for my glucose test in two weeks... not looking forward to the needle :nope:

Why is it the only thing I feel like eating is a giant bowl of frozen corn! :blush:

Anyone else craving strange food?

I haven't had any weird ones at all. My friend ate mustard on crackers all the time when she was pregnant... yuck!

Gosh haven't checked in here for so long, sorry ladies! Hope you're all doing well! As for me, our little lady is still transverse:dohh: really hoping she goes head down before it's too late! Also struggling to find a name this time around! Cravings wise, I can't get enough of the smell of my fabric softener :haha: :shrug:
Xx

Whoop am close then! Suddenly thought it was 28 weeks and was bummed thinking it was over a week away!

Yay for third tri sparkles! Cant wait til I can join you!!!

Haha so I was chatting to my midwife today (shes awesome) and she has set up a meeting between the pain team/physio/ortho etc to try and find something to help.... I suggested that a time machine to skip the next 17 weeks would be awesome :p

I'm still suffering with my HG :( actually week 22-24 was awesome I went a whole 2 weeks without being sick but I'm back being sick and miserable again!

Nearly 3rd tri though woooo!

I just need to get my son in his new room ( well we need to strip, plaster and redecorate first) and then I can start sorting baby stuff out. I'm so excited to get started but I know it's going to be awhile yet, even though I'm well aware these weeks are running out haha.

With my first his nursery was nearly all finished by now. I'm so unprepared this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->