2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Eughhhh I've woke up with such a sore throat and generally feeling bleughhhhh with no energy!

I just want to get back into bed .... My toddler has other ideas though :(

Goodluck W :thumbup

Ooh good luck!

Hope you feel better laura x

I'm getting more and more concerned about some stabbings pains up my woohaa. It's mainly.when baby moves. And when I move. I have an app on Mon so will tell my mw.

Mummy2_1 I have those as well. There is a hormone released in late pregnancy called relaxin which helps prep your hoohaa for delivery. It's totally normal...and TOTALLY horrible... They stop me in mid sentence sometimes and I can't even move until it fades away. Won't be feeling them much longer though. You're almost there.

Just had a momentary freak out - used the toilet and it was FULL of blood. On closer inspection I seem to have burst a blood vessel in my backside. Yay pregnancy!

OMG Tristansmom, that would freak anyone out Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Hang in there.

Willow Alice Iris (Surname) born 23/08/15 at 20:47 after a very quick induction! Will write more later but she weighed 7lb15oz and is perfect xx

:cloud9::happydance: Another precious pumpkin! Congrats Ella! She's beautiful.

I'm next In labor as we speak

Wytrease!! Good luck hun

So far on my end things are going ok. But I found out today that I tested positive for Group B Strep which is not abnormal, just means that I have to get antibiotics during labour to protect baby. Apparently it's common and isn't anything to worry about but you know how it goes... prego ladies already worry to the max so this just gave me even more to think about... I'm trying not to worry to much about labour and just take it as it comes.

Woohoo! Good luck Wytrease!!! :happydance:

AFM, 39 weeks today! :shock:

kWbTxQqElCFMVJkgbAVIODJqrfgjP6tSKiQBMUGyCyM=w287-h667-no
iTlDcBZI3-KZFrEB4fPoZgFaE7bcvw0HXK5gl6a0edI=s667-no
[/CENTER]

Feeling really good, actually. Anxious for my appointment this afternoon but not holding my breath. I'm sure the doctor will say nothing's changed since last week. I really hope I won't have to be induced :sad1: I like the thrill of not knowing when or where I will go into labor and would prefer it to happen on its own... but, however it happens is how it will be. Nothing I can do about it and as long as Cameron is healthy and I'm OK it will be just fine! My bag is packed, house is remaining clean with the help of my amazing little family and my mother and I just feel ready for this :bodyb: OH and I decided to DTD last night to possibly kind of help things along (and also, well, because we felt the urge :blush:) and it resulted in me running to the toilet numerous times with explosive diarrhea :dohh: Talk about getting the sh*t f*cked outta you :rofl:

Good morning ladies I would like to introduce you all to my 2nd princess Aria she was born last night at 9:04pm she is 6pounds7ounces of perfection.

Attachments

• IMG_20150826_084212.jpg
    IMG_20150826_084212.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
Absolutely adorable!!! How did labor treat you?

I have this onesie too lol

Congratulations! She's a beauty! Hope you are doing ok

Thanks labor wasn't too bad when I went to hospital I had already dialated between a 4 and 5 so the gave fluids then pitocin to increase contractions and then I received my epidural and then about a hour later my water broke... So labor was definitely shorter this time than with my first

Congratulations wytrease. She's.beautiful. I'm so ready to hold my little girl.

Mango-it's rli unpleasant. I wouldn't wish it on anyone

AFM- been experiencing pains on and off for two days. Just wish they would stay and get stronger. My lo is eager to meet his sister and we are all eager not to be pg anymore.

Q. I am paranoid about waters going outside of the house. Has anyone had this before. What did u do??

I've been having frequent BH. Been keeping track of them today since they seem to be more frequent and very noticeable. Have had 11 so far since this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->