2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Thanks for all the congrats ladies, I can't reply properly cos I'm on my phone with a bad connection but here's another pic of Darcy, no feeding tube this time and she's back on the ward with me :cloud9:

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150821_201634_zpsp50lilju.jpg

I'm getting more and more concerned about some stabbings pains up my woohaa. It's mainly.when baby moves. And when I move. I have an app on Mon so will tell my mw.

Precious baby girl!

My doctor doesn't start cervical checks yet (only 35 weeks). Exciting that some of you are already progressing. I've heard with BTDT moms sometimes you don't gear up until right before labor, so don't worry too much mamabunny!

Omg, so gorgeous shelli :)

I haven't had a cervical check yet. My first one will be friday when she does the GBS swab too. I've been having lots of pains down below today and period cramps too. Makes it very uncomfortable to walk or sit for long. I have my baby shower this weekend so pushing through this little pain and hoping to have fun!!

Mummy, Google lightning crotch. Sounds like what you're experiencing.

Shelli, Darcy is adorable!

Any uk ladies just melting today? I know I shouldn't moan because we dong normally get good summers, but urgh, I cannot deal with heat right now! My house is just a heat trap too, and my garden is full sun most of the day. Dh has gone to football in our car and I do not feel like walking anywhere, so I'm a bit stuck.
Argh.
Hot.

I've spent the day hiding. I went out to run errands this morning but as soon as it started getting too hot I've stayed inside. I'm frustrated with the weather limited what I can do and so frustrated in general to how I'm feeling
One minute I'm ok and think I can do this and the next I'm so down and depressed and want it all over now

Just had a momentary freak out - used the toilet and it was FULL of blood. On closer inspection I seem to have burst a blood vessel in my backside. Yay pregnancy!

Just had a momentary freak out - used the toilet and it was FULL of blood. On closer inspection I seem to have burst a blood vessel in my backside. Yay pregnancy!

Oh.no bless u. Is it painful??

I've just had the teeniest tiniest bloody with mucus as I got.out the shower.

Mummy - not painful in the slightest, so quite the shock lol... I certainly hope THAT doesn't happen when I deliver though!!

Single digits!! Finally!! This was my last milestone other than due date!! Woohoo!!! (please don't be 2 weeks late baby, please please please!!!)

Yay! That's exciting sparklesheart!! Hope something happens for u soon!!

I have my baby shower today! So excited but hate being center of attention. Ugh! Rested up yesterday and hoping I won't be as sore since I do get that lightning crotch when he moves his head. DH thought that was hilarious, the name, and told me I shouldn't tell too many people that :dohh:

The name is hilarious!! No matter what pain I was in, the adrenaline of the shower took over.

So excited for you ladies with progress!!

Willow Alice Iris (Surname) born 23/08/15 at 20:47 after a very quick induction! Will write more later but she weighed 7lb15oz and is perfect xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member