2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Congratulations, she is such a sweet pea!

Well, dh and I had sex last night, then I bounced on my ball for a while. Was really tired so went to bed after about half an hour. Had a few period pain contractions, maybe 4, but managed to fall asleep and woke up as normal in the morning. Boo!!!
But, it seems sex really does irritate the cervix! Dh has my due date off work (wasn't planned, just happened that way!) and I have a stretch and sweep booked in at 11am, so I've told him we'll be straight home after to dtd and then off for a walk!

Congratulations on your sweet little princess!!

Exciting for those getting some false labor signs going! I'm officially on maternity leave now so I'm okay if my body wants to show me some signs at all now ;) But more so expecting to be right around my due date. The false labor does make the last few weeks a bit more suspenseful though :haha: I've had a few instances of lightning crotch hitting me while I'm walking around. Yikes! That'll wake you up. Scared DH a bit today haha.

Gotta say am quite shocked by my oh. He was very shy and at a loss what to do last time, the entire timebi was in labour, and at the hospital he felt distant and quiet. So far any false labour signs, he's been quick to jump and do anything. Last night he changed and put lo to bed while I was jumping on my ball. He offered to run me a bath and get me new pj's to change in to. Was so sweet. He was so attentive askin how I felt. It's not usually like him and really warmed me thinking he is much more confident this time. Fingers crossed he's like this on the real day too. :)

Arghh I've woken up all hormonal today. I just want to not be pregnant anymore, so so SO done being uncomfortable and worrying over movements. BUT dh really doesn't want an Aug baby so is practically giddy at every passing day I'm still pregnant.
I want to smack him in the face.

I get you Sparkles, but I am torn as want babt out now and also want Sept baby!

We are stuck in today and trying to think of something nice to do with ds rather than laying on the sofa in front of the TV but I have no motivation.

Congrats Sweet pea she is a doll.

As for me welp, based on my 24 hr urine collection I have been diagnosed with preeclampsia. I'm being admitted tonight and scheduled for induction Monday morning, August 31st. My entire doctors office is closed because they are out of state for a conference until Sunday. Therefore, I have been assigned another doctor (from another practice) until my doctor returns. I will be 36+6 on Monday. My orginal induction was set for September 9th at 38+1 due to type two diabetes.

I'm very excited.

Eek! Sorry about the diagnosis but excellent you will be meeting your little guy soon! :thumbup:

My waters have broke this morning so looks like I'll be having an August baby instead :)

Thank you all. Haven't had any progress so will be induced in the morning.

My Princess is being admitted to the nicu to receive antibiotics because she was having trouble stabilizing her temperature and blood sugar after birth and after further testing of my placenta showed some inflammation so they want to make sure she doesn't set up an infection.

Wishing ur lo a speedy recovery wytrease. Hope she's back with u soon.

Hot hot curry tonight. Pineapples tomorrow, long walk planned....... Praying this little one comes soon

I'm getting to that point too, mummy2-1. Sitting, standing, and lying down all make my hips sore; walking is the only thing that doesn't!

Wy, hope your girl is back with you very soon ❤️❤️

Unrelated: does anyone else get weird flashes of sinus pressure? Happens pretty frequently when I'm laying down/trying to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->