2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Shelli she is just absolutely gorgeous!

And congrats Ella! Adorable!

Single digits here! 9 days to go...

Beautiful baby and beautiful name Ella! Does she have red hair I see?!

38 weeks today!!! This pg has gone so quick. I can say that now that it's almost over
I didn't think that at the beginning. Crazy to think we found out super.super early.with this one. I'm excited

I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been. Had DD at 38+6, water broke at home around 1am then delivered around 6:30am. I'm feeling pretty good actually, just wanting to give OH his son already. I know he's been anxiously waiting to see and hold his lil man.

I can't believe we made it!! This has felt super long for me but look at my ticker!!! I'm on the last ticker baby... finally!!!!!

:wohoo:

I may be getting induced before September 9 @ 38+1. My protein came back +2 so they are having me doing a 24 hr urine and blood work today. My doc is out of state Thursday-Sunday. So she said even if I'm positive, as long as my blood pressure doesn't sky rocket she will induce on Monday. I guess everything will be confirmed by Thursday.

So many babies are coming soon! Good luck to everyone that's so close! I expect to be closer to our due date, so a long four weeks left. Today we went to an ENT for DS1 because he has episodes of sleep apnea and they suggest shaving down his tonsils and taking out his adenoids. So now I have to figure out do we try to squeeze that in before baby or push it out a few months? DS1 will have to stay overnight at children's hospital after the surgery and I want to be the one to stay with him. I guess I'll just have to see how soon they can get us in and hope the stress of it all doesn't put me into labor!

I'm super excited for all these babies!! I feel like nothing at all is happening on my end - no plug, hardly even any BH, baby is definitely not engaged (though I think still head down - not 100% sure though). I don't want to go this week, so all of that is fine, but I really hope I start getting signs early next week..! My wife is due home next Friday (was Thursday but they changed her flights) and I'd really like baby to come then so we can maximize her time at home with baby before she has to go back to work. She can't take much more than a week or so off altogether so if baby comes Friday night or Saturday morning that would be ideal...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->