2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

September!!!
Good luck ladies with your sweeps!! Hope to see some baby announcements soon!!

I just hit full term, he's welcome to come anytime now ;)

Yep now we are September I'm happy for this little one to make an appearance :)

Sweep was good, 2cm dilated and easily stretching to 4cm. Been walking and on my ball! Contractions were coming every 7 mins or so but not overly painful. Hubby just got home early so dtd, hoping that helps too!!

Contractions already Sparkles! Excellent!

I had some leakage this morning that seems to have stopped now. Last night I was having sharp shooting crotch pains. I moved my tomorrow appointment to today to have them check progress and make sure my waters aren't leaking. Probably not, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Aaahhh so jealous of those with good signs of labour already!! I have nothing, baby is not at all engaged, no plug, hardly even any BH. And I'm too tired to walk much... :( really wanted this weekend to be The Day but it's not looking like I'll have any luck!!

I had my baby y'all, pictures and birth story on my journal below.

Well I'm feeling pretty discouraged. Appt this afternoon for a sweep but my dr wasn't able to since I'm not dilated enough yet. Came home and spent over an hour on my ball while labeling my kiddo's school supplies (first day is tomorrow!) and then hooked myself up to my breast pump for another 20 or 30 minutes, basically until I couldn't stand it anymore.... And not even a BH to show for it. After a month of everyone (my dr included) saying there was no way I would make it to my due date with how big I was measuring, I now look to be headed to overdues-ville. :'(

Ah sorry Tristonsmom that it was no good. I has mine and the midwife said things were moving in the right direction. This morning I lost a large bit of my plug! This is all new to me as with ds1 my body did nothing to prepare and I was overdue and induced. So this is exciting for me!

That really sucks tristansmom and now I'm worried lol. Everyone (including my doc) says I'm going early due to baby's size. If I have to wait to end of September, I'll go nuts!! I have an appointment today to check on progress (I think I had some BH once but that's it, lately it's just been period-like cramps and lightning crotch).
But, I hear things progress at different paces for everyone. FX you go from nothing to dilated any day now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->