2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Thanks for letting me pity party guys!! :) headed to do a mall walk and look for more clearance clothes for baby. Gender neutral shopping is harder than I remember :/ fingers crossed that a couple hours brisk walking will help remind my body what we are supposed to be doing lol....

And choc that's awesome about your sweep and plug, with my first I had a sweep at 39+2, lost my plug two days later and had a baby four days after that!!

Care bear I'm sure it won't happen to you lol... It's just Murphy's law for me because I quit work a week early I'm sure!

Oh that's good to know thanks! I'm trying not to pay attention to every little thing that happens now, but it's so hard! Hope that walk does the trick for you!

Walk got me a couple decent contractions but they fizzled out when I had to return to real life (pick up kid, come home, make dinner etc lol)... Bouncing on my ball right now, gonna turn on the pump at 9 or so (nips are super sore from last nights session), and stay on the ball until I just can't! Dishes and laundry be damned I want some ACTION tomorrow lol

Haha that sounds like a real plan of attack tristansmom!

Still nothing new here after all my action died down.
Really given up with the eviction efforts, feels like I'm wearing myself out for no gain.

Sorry if tmi, I'm still losing masses of plug, a few period pains but nothing else. Arhhh!

Sounds asif your heading in the right direction choc!!! Fingers crossed it's the beginning. Did you say you've got another sweep Tomoz?

Yeah that's right, hoping I won't need it though as I didn't like the first one bit! Every time I go to the loo I'm wiping away loads of plug. That's got to mean something surely!
It's Aidans first day at school today so going to attempt to walk him there and hope that moves things along a bit.

Ooh choc its sounding good! I've been losing loads of bloody plug since the day after my sweep! Sooo hoping it turns to some serious stuff!!!!!

Q' ladies. What will you.be buying ur Lil one for xmas. When she finally arrives she will still only be 3 months ish come Xmas I'm a little stuck on what to get her

I'm gonna get Darcy a few Lamaze toys, that's it. I used to have lots of them but I sold them all on Ebay once Nate outgrew them lol.

Q' ladies. What will you.be buying ur Lil one for xmas. When she finally arrives she will still only be 3 months ish come Xmas I'm a little stuck on what to get her

I'm not really buying baby anything tbh. I'm telling family either not to buy anything or to get the size clothes or possibly money if they insist on getting anything. My mum said she couldn't buy for my son and not the baby so I said just clothes. Baby won't have a clue what's going on and I'd rather make the day more special for my son. Obv I'll get little something's to wrap so I can take photos but there's nothing baby will need as I've still got all my sons stuff. If I hadn't of got one I would of bought a jumparoo/baby walker type of present for when they are a little older.

So exciting to see everyone's babies rolling on in! Congrats babifever!!! After all those tests and worries look how amazing he is!

Anyone else feeling anxious about labour. Some days I'm ok and others I go into full panic. :wacko: Just getting so nervous about what I know I can't control.

Hope all our September mom's still waiting are doing ok and postpartum mommies too!

Not sure about Christmas, haven't put any thought in yet! I'm sure the grandparents will spoil him since its the first for both.

I'm super anxious about labour. When I had my first BHs, I kinda freaked out and made myself sick with worry. I'm especially anxious now. I found out yesterday I'm GBS +. My OB acted liked it was nothing, all I need are antibiotics so I'm trying to keep calm. She didn't tell me I needed to get to the hospital as soon as labour starts, just if my water breaks to get there fast to get the antibiotics. So confusing. I thought I read somewhere I needed them earlier too.

I wish I was losing plug but I read somewhere that second babies often don't actually engage until labour is established so I'm trying not to be discouraged by that. Still no luck last night, no contractions at all from the ball or pump... More walking today plus a million sets of stairs (the laundry can't actually sit forever... Sadly). Come onnnnnnnnn baby!!

Choc and Sparkles I think you two are next!

Still nothing here though! Not lost anymore plug since this morning, no pains or anything yet.

Definitely you! My babies take bloody ages to cook!

Had a scan today because I've been consistently measuring so big my dr wanted a late scan for size.... Baby is 8 lbs 9 oz... YIKES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->