2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I'm so upset and frustrated. I slept maybe two hours last night. And that's was all before 8.30pm. Why did my oh have to wake me up. I just can't get comfy on a night to aleep then get so wound up and frustrated I just toss and turn all night :(

Wooo! Big baby!

Choc my last baby was 12 days late. I really doubt I'm next!!

I was induced at 10 days over so we are very similar! It might well be a close race!
Got another sweep today.

Well I'm completely gutted. Went for my sweep at the antenatal drop in centre, waited more than 2 hours to be told his head was now free again and no longer engaged and so no point in having a sweep. I can go for another try on Monday but then I would have to change the original one I've got booked for Tuesday and I don't know how long I'd then have to wait to rebook it. Or whether to forget Mondays and just go for the one on Tuesday that's meant to be my third but will end up as second. Hope that makes sense!

Oh no choc, that sucks!! I would just leave it at your Tues one incase you cant get another one booked in soon.
Walking and bouncing on a ball for you then?!!!

Well I'm completely gutted. Went for my sweep at the antenatal drop in centre, waited more than 2 hours to be told his head was now free again and no longer engaged and so no point in having a sweep. I can go for another try on Monday but then I would have to change the original one I've got booked for Tuesday and I don't know how long I'd then have to wait to rebook it. Or whether to forget Mondays and just go for the one on Tuesday that's meant to be my third but will end up as second. Hope that makes sense!

Gutted for you choc. However I thought it was common for 2nd babies to engage and come out again or not engage until labour so I didn't realise it would be a problem if he was free? I assumed they would still do a sweep.

Thanks girls. She said the sweep wouldn't work and as they only do 3 she didn't want to waste one of them for me. Been in a foul mood all afternoon!

Must've walked over 5 km today. Nothing to show for it. Getting super frustrated. My wife was offered the option of staying at work until Wednesday (with immediate release if I go into labour) so she accepted, meaning I would still be home alone if my mom hadn't decided to come stay for a few days. I told her if no action be tomorrow evening I'm biting the bullet and trying castor oil - I've tried everything else.

Well I've been having pains since 1.30 am it's now 7am. Down to every five minutes definitely getting stronger
Fingers crossed they don't stop.

Ooh caster oil?! I've not even entertained that idea, yuck! But if it works......

Mummy I hope this is it! We need a baby, its been a few days!!

Good luck mummy 2_1!

Be careful with the castor oil Tristonsmom, it can be nasty stuff.

So I've heard - I'm not planning to chug a bottle nh any means, but I'm getting super desperate!

Plus side, at least my BH seem to be picking up steam. 5 or 6 in the last hour - or at least I think that's what they are? My first pregnancy I seem to recall BH actually being a little more uncomfy but this time I just get a little breathless for 30 seconds or so. Checked around the boards and that seems to be the case for lots of ladies so I hope I'm right and that's what this is...!

Well keep us updated! When I have bh my bump goes rock hard but no pain or even uncomfortableness really!

Soooo I woke up at 2:30 am STARVING, made myself wait until 5:30 to eat (mum is visiting and didn't want to wake her) and now I feel icky. Most likely just from being so darn tired but I can still hope right? Lol

Good luck mummy!!

I had BHs all last night, I think. My tummy gets all tight. I was so worried and didn't get much sleep cuz DH drank a lot :dohh: he told me to keep my legs crossed since he wanted this labour day weekend as his last party weekend. Ummm... ok... tell the baby that...

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in 3 million years, just wanted to wish you all luck and let you know my little girl arrived today!!! And here I was all smug in my predictions that she'd be way late. Labour was only 10 hours and unmedicated until, after over 2 hours of pushing, it became clear she was stuck in transverse breech and we had to have a section. I was so disappointed. But still so very grateful to have been able to experience labour just as I had imagined, even if the delivery itself was not quite so. And now I'm off to nurse my baby daughter!!! :happydance:

Congratulations leggiero that's great news.

Unfortunately even thou contractions were every two minutes they sent me home as I was only.2cm. And very tired. Painkillers helped me sleep a little last night my contractions have spaced out more now every 4-5mins. :( hoping it's soon

Gl ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"