2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Congratulations on the babies!

2nd sweep went well, she said I'm now 3-4cm and stretchy. Bulging waters, thinks it will be soon. I'm more cynical now!! Another sweep booked for Thursday and induction booked for Sunday.

How was your sweep choc?

Congratulations on the babies!

2nd sweep went well, she said I'm now 3-4cm and stretchy. Bulging waters, thinks it will be soon. I'm more cynical now!! Another sweep booked for Thursday and induction booked for Sunday.

How was your sweep choc?

Basically identical to yours! 3cm now and another sweep booked for tomorrow. Induction booked for Sunday. I'm getting tightenings which feel a little different to the ones I've had up to now. The tightening is my whole bump and under my bump whereas my usual bh are not under the bump at all. Had some terrible period pains too. Fingers crossed something may be happening but I hold out no hope really!

Haha how funny! Hoping your pains and tightenings are still going/worse! (feel almost cruel wishing you pain!) the last 20 mins or so I've noticed bh are achey where as they're normally pain free. Probably wishful thinking though!!

Congrats littlejune!!

And good luck sparkles and choc - hope you're both headed for real labour ASAP!!

Congrats littleone, tristansmom, and littlejune!

Pictures pictures!

Tristansmom - I'm sorry about the vanishing twin. We had one this pregnancy as well, though we found out at our 6 and 8 week ultrasounds. That's so interesting regarding the placentas! I am curious if we have anything interesting growing due to our vanishing twin, but then again I would think the many growth ultrasounds or anatomy ultrasound would pick something up? I went through a grieving process when we found out and we didn't even want twins whatsoever. So then I felt a large amount of guilt over being relieved to find out the twin was not viable. It's so rarely talked about so it's hard to know what to feel. I hope you can rejoice in your new little one and always remember your Opal darling.

Hey where is everyone? You better not all be off having babies without me!
I had my third sweep today but she said not much has changed since the last one. I saw a different midwife and she kept going on about movements and how I must keep an eye on them and any doubts I need to ring straight away. And I have paid attention to his pattern (which he hasn't really got) I know all this already it's just the way she was saying it. It's made me paranoid now that there's danger in being this overdue.

No baby here... still have time though before I'm overdue. FX your third sweep is the one!

I have my third sweep tomorrow! Shame not much had changed for you choc, hopefully we'll both just go into labour soon (very soon!) I don't think sweeps are going to work for me, but I keep going for them as at least I feel like I'm doing something!!
I've also been asked about movement, mine are usually late at night and when I get up to use the loo at night. Does scare me how they keep going on about it though!

My baby hasn't really got a movement pattern either so I don't know what's normal and what's not which bloody scares me. The only thing that I do notice is that he tends to move a lot late at night ... But that's not every night.

I'm gutted I don't get a sweep till 41 weeks but I guess they don't work for most people anyway but it just feels asif at least it's something instead of just waiting.

Just back from OB: 1 cm dilated!!!! :happydance: keep it up cervix!!!
Stubborn little guy does not like his heart rate taken. He kicks and tried to push it away two weeks in a row now :haha:

Ooh exciting carebear!
Good luck with the sweep today Sparkles.

Good luck care bear! I can't wait to hear more about everyone's babies!!

I have no idea how to post pics from my phone but I have to go somewhere with wifi today to fill out some forms so will post then! We are settling in well, although the only time of day Ruby doesn't sleep is 10 pm - 5 am, and she wants to nurse literally that whole time without surcease... I'm a little tired!

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in 3 million years, just wanted to wish you all luck and let you know my little girl arrived today!!!...

Congrats Leggiero, enjoy our lil princess!!:kiss:

Ruby Elizabeth joined us at 10:10 pm on Labour Day!! Pics later, don't know how to post from my phone!

Congrats Tristansmom! Looks like the castor oil worked well after all :happydance:. If my bub is still hanging around next week this time I'll try it out for sure!! Sorry to hear of the vanishing twin. Understandably finding out after the fact is hard, but I hope you continue to find joy and peace in your new bundle. :hugs:

Hello all. Its been a while but Emilia Jayne Joined us on Saturday 5th at 04:24 weighing 6lb 2oz at 37+3

Congrats Littleone!! :flower:

Heh ladies- a few days late but my little man came a bit early at 37.4. He was born sept 1 at 3:21 pm via c section.

Congrats Littlejune!! :happydance:

As for me I'm still here waiting and waiting... about 1 more week until my due date. I have fierce heartburn (yes I said fierce!)...and I keep getting these shooting pains going up my whoohaa all the time, really really horrible... but I'm hanging in there and just praying bub is healthy and has a safe arrival.

Ooh exciting carebear!
Good luck with the sweep today Sparkles.

Choc I can't believe you're still hanging around waiting. I hope you're feeling ok and your staying in good spirits. Don't let that midwife make you paranoid. Everyone is different and bub will come when ready. Either way it really won't be much longer at this point!

Thanks mango, I'm doing OK. It's the exact same story as my last baby so I half expected it, just hoped for something different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->