2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I'm really jealous of all you having appointments and scans this month.

I have an appointment with my midwafe on 20th but it will be just documents and talk. I booked a private scan for Feb 3rd, should be 8 weeks by then and should be able to hear a heartbeat...I really hope everything will be fine and that baby is healthy

wow I've skipped a load because 28 pages is a lot lol

Im from the uk

due the 7th (although that could change)

pregnant with my 2nd after 3+ years of trying this time

have a 6 year old son

getting my betas back tomorrow and getting transfered for scan

announced to OH with a card

had to tell the heads at the lab because they need to do special risk assesments but no one else knows yet

not telling until march hopefully (mothers day)

I always imagined id have a september baby but I never knew why, I think I just like that month

Hi Vena, I have a 6 year old as well! DD turns 7 soon though so I'll have a quite large age gap but I think she's going to be so excited and helpful once she finds out. Probably won't explain to her until I hit 2nd tri.

Hey ladies i dont want to butt in incase im not preg but can i just ask if anyone had implantation bleed and when you got your faint line? Thanks and congrats to you all x

Hi MummToAmberx, I did not have any implantation bleeding with my first nor this one (so far that is). I got a "dark" line a 8/9dpo and I'm def sure of the dates.

Hi Vena, I have a 6 year old as well! DD turns 7 soon though so I'll have a quite large age gap but I think she's going to be so excited and helpful once she finds out. Probably won't explain to her until I hit 2nd tri.

yeah were waiting too tell DS too, it still seem so sureal... im worried about the age gap hes got into some bad 'only child' habits, he seems to of developed 'sibling rivalry traits' towards the cats and gets very bossy when it comes to things smaller than him (dispite being perfectly well behaved round adults)

Hey ladies i dont want to butt in incase im not preg but can i just ask if anyone had implantation bleed and when you got your faint line? Thanks and congrats to you all x

I had spotting on 6 and 8DPO and got a very bold :bfp: on 11DPO. I hadn't tried testing earlier than that.

yeah were waiting too tell DS too, it still seem so sureal... im worried about the age gap hes got into some bad 'only child' habits, he seems to of developed 'sibling rivalry traits' towards the cats and gets very bossy when it comes to things smaller than him (dispite being perfectly well behaved round adults)

My daughter will be 10 1/2 and my son will be turning 14 a few weeks after the baby arrives. Huge age gap! I'm starting all over again :dohh:

Hi ladies! Haven't been posting lately because I've been dealing with some intense morning sickness that goes on all day, everyday. Having a hard time caring for my 17 month old at times! Hoping it goes away real soon.

Hope your all doing great!!

Good morning ladies! Would you mind if I join? I just found out that i'm pregnant with my baby #2. According to the due date calculator, i'm due mid September!

got me betas back... its 51

obviously low for cd39 but high enough to be positive (as was the pregnancy test) and if I Od a week late (wasnt tracking this cycle) then I may only be 18 dpo instead of 24 dpo

got a prescription for folic acid and had my urine sent to the lab because I have a lot of lucocytes but im pretty sure its nothing

docter said he will get reception to phone clinic and the clinic will book an early scan but I have a feeling that will take week and end up being a not so early scan lol

MamaBunny, that is a huge age gap but hey you have even more helping hands!!

Is anyone else not experiencing any symptoms at all? I have some general fatigue bu otherwise nothing. No cramping, no nausea, no breast tenderness... nothing... I hope that's not too strange. When does it usually kick in?

Is anyone else not experiencing any symptoms at all? I have some general fatigue bu otherwise nothing. No cramping, no nausea, no breast tenderness... nothing... I hope that's not too strange. When does it usually kick in?

I know, right?! My son seems to be happy about it, or at least ok with it :shrug: He asked me if he could tell his girlfriend (oy, yes he has one. I'm still getting used to that! He's my baby!) and seemed very anxious to share the news with someone. My daughter is very excited and I know she will be right there helping out. Her dad (my ex husband) just had a son the beginning of October so she's been spending a lot of time at his house and absolutely loves her little brother. I've asked my kids to not openly share our news with everyone yet and explained why. I just feel better waiting til at least 8 weeks, even though I don't have history of mc I don't assume that it couldn't happen to me.

Well, i'm still super early...just a little over 4 weeks, but the only thing i feel are random twinges in my breast and an occasional twinges/cramping. But nothing really noticeable. Oh yea, and fatigue! But then again, I haven't had any coffee in two days so it's hard for me to gauge any real changes. I'm hoping nausea stays away though. Last pregnancy was rough in the beginning.

MamaBunny it's nice that they are already playing an active role so early. I agree though, better to hold off telling many people just to be safe. I worry about the things that can happen too

But I need to stop using the internet to search for answers to my questions... that causes so much unnecessary worry :dohh:

Laidee I'm about 4 weeks as well. I guess we will see what happens as time progresses. With my first the morning sickness was horrible so I figured this time around it would be as well. Maybe we'll be lucky and not have it at all.

I'm so jealous of all you having early scans,here you have to wait till 12 weeks unless there's a problem of you pay privately. It's so long away :(

Nausea is setting in for me now, me and LO went town yesterday and I thought I was going throw up everywhere as I walking around - thankfully I didn't!

Not pregnancy related but I had a massive scare last night, I'd not realised LO had turned the hob on so when I turned the oven on to cook tea and left it on, I later smelt smoke to which I opened the door to realise the whole house (apart from the room we were in at the time) was full of thick smoke. So I shoved LO in the porch and went into the kitchen to discover a cardboard box on top of the oven was on fire, so I put it out, and then couldn't see anything as it was so full of smoke so ran out picked up my LO and ran next door banging on his door. When he opened it I handed him LO and ran back round shouting 'it was on fire' I then re entered to discover a tea towel was also on fire so put that out and opened doors to let the smoke out and then left again as I was coughing so much on the smoke! My neighbour then came round and opened all windows - and then took me round his house and made me cup of tea to calm down and wait for the smoke to calm down. It was so scary!

So a warning to all those with kids already please please check your ovens before cooking (something I always thought I did but obv not) incase little hands have been messing. Also a warning for all those who haven't got LO yet, to check when your babies finally come!

Oh and another thing up we've no idea why our smoke alarms didn't go off, they work but didn't go off. Our house was FULL of smoke so I don't see what happened. Soon as my oh came in from work he's orderd a new set of detectors, so whilst your passing your alarms today just give them a quick check :)

So scary, glad all is ok!

My daughter will be 10 1/2 and my son will be turning 14 a few weeks after the baby arrives. Huge age gap! I'm starting all over again :dohh:

No symptoms here other than fatigue! It's strange because even with my miscarriages and ectopic I always had sore bbs, but this time nothing! What sets my mind at ease is that I've had three blood draws 48 hours apart and numbers have looked great. It is a little unsettling though and I often forget that I'm pregnant!

Mango I agree! Google can be so helpful but also your worst enemy! I was Googling "diarrhea in early pregnancy" and it just HAD to auto add "miscarriage" at the end :wacko: So of course I clicked that one and got myself all worked up. But aside from Google, I have a few friends that have suffered losses and also from reading some BnB ladies' experiences on here I just know that anything is possible and I shouldn't count myself as "safe" quite yet.

Congrats Laidee and welcome to the thread!

Symptoms I have been having are sore/enlarged breasts, leukorrhea both yesterday and today (the gush of fluid down there really freaked me out until I could get to the bathroom), fatigue, mild headache, mild nausea/gagging at times, low appetite, and last night I had little pains in my uterus. I have also have a feeling of fullness behind my pubic bone especially when laying down.

The breast symptoms I have had since a few days after I ovulated. The nausea/appetite issue I started feeling around 5w2d. Headaches have been on and off since maybe 4 weeks. But everyone is different with their symptoms and some just have none at all so I wouldn't worry!

Mango, I also am having few symptoms. I've had slight nausea a couple times, exhaustion for a few days, sore full boobs and waking up starving at 3-4am, cramps and bloating. Symptoms eased for about 2 days, then came back, now symptoms have eased again for about 3 days. The only constant I have is sore full boobs and a stomach (dull) ache here and there.

I know twogirls who never had morning sickness or any major symptoms through their whole pregnancy and one who started with ms at 8 weeks and it kinda stuck around. All had healthy babies. The interesting thing is the two with few symptoms had boys and the other had a girl. Maybe just a coincidence?

Either way, I am just enjoying each day as I can't control one way or the other. Wishing you the same! :)

Sorry haven't been on lately. I'm starting to experience intense anxiety and sadness and so mean. Been wanting to be left a lone. I go to doctor the 21st and plan on talking with her about it during my first visit. It's a struggle especially when my bf is my best friend and we never argue to now I'm pregnant and I cant stand when he breathes my air so I lash out. It's a struggle and he's the only one I am getting pissy with. Everyone else I am fine. He left for a few days till Monday to give me space but he still struggles with giving me space and leaving me alone by texting and at times acting immature. Uggggg hope everyone is doing good and staying warm!

Oh Ginger I'm so sorry to hear! I'm just glad to see that you are doing OK health-wise I freaked out for a moment wondering if something had happened :wacko: We are all here if you ever need to vent! :hugs:

It's hard. I even tried breaking it off with him which is crazy. I'm just full of emotions and I hate it. My mom said she was bad when she was pregnant with me. My brother and sister she was fine but with me she was crazy. It just sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->