2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

It's hard. I even tried breaking it off with him which is crazy. I'm just full of emotions and I hate it. My mom said she was bad when she was pregnant with me. My brother and sister she was fine but with me she was crazy. It just sucks :(

Ginger with all of the changes and hormones, I'm sure it can be difficult. But the important thing is that you recognise it, so hopefully that in itself will be a huge help... try to find something to curb your stress perhaps... a good book... a pillow to throw or punch at... icecream works wonders too :flower:

Laidee Welcome and congrats!

Ginger Sorry to hear about the hormones and emotions taking control of you. Sucks that the ones we are closest to take the brunt of it. It'll calm down, just try to find something to take the stress away.

Ginger, I think it's just important to communicate where you can and make sure he knows it's hormones. I don't think they have any idea what our bodies and brains go through. Sounds like he's very understanding though. I'm sure it will get better. :hugs:

I agree with cutieq. Make sure he knows that it is just hormones and he shouldn't take your need for space personal. Hopefully neither one of you will take it personal and things will get back to normal.

I went through a little bit of that for a couple days, so I know where you are coming from.

Hi ladies, sori I've been absent for some time. How is everyone feeling??

I plan on telling my boss next week, it's earlier then I'd planned but we have a meeting mid week and there will be some one to one time, that and im bursting to tell her. Anyone have any ideas how to announce it??

As for symptoms I'm Sooooooo exhausted....... Back ache........and constantly hungry. I want to eat my body weight in creme eggs and hibernate.

hey all
i just got my bfp this morning im not sure how many dpo as cycles are everywhere but going by my last period im due around september 11th. im going to the drs on monday so will prob confirm then.:happydance:

Congrats upsy!

I'm fine except for a little anxiety about feeling so normal. I will probably beg for these days in a few weeks.

So.over.morning.sickness! It has been really hot here and I've been dying!! I really just want to get to second tri and get more energy back and hopefully not feel as sick.

Hello! I got my (early) BFP yesterday. Due date will be sometime between to 23rd and 25th. Will have to have a dating ultrasound to get a more accurate date, since my O day isn't 100% clear.

I got my Pregnant 1-2 on CB Digi today...so that's always a good thing! :thumbup: I know anything could happen at this point. I have had 3 MCs in the past (before my son), so I'm always thinking about that possibility.

Hoping that all of us have a H&H 9 months!!!!!!!! :flower:

Hello ladies. May I join? I just had my first positive at 9 dpo and a positive on a CB digital with a 1-2. I had my first blood work done on Friday evening and I have my next blood done Monday morning. I'll be a little more excited after I get those results. Right now I have a EDD of September 21. We will see after the first scan!

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Congrats UpsyDaisy, babydream, and klabro! Welcome :)

I've been feeling pretty normal today as well, not too worried about it though since I still have heartburn after every meal. I'm just doing my best to enjoy all of the moments good and bad.

Congrats babydream, klabro, and upsy daisy!

This time around I barely have any symptoms aside from some bubbles in my stomach and maybe a little more tired. I have PCOS (I'm an average sizer) I got pregnant on my first round of clomid which is why I am having early blood work done just to make sure the numbers look good. I'm VERY anxiously awaiting Monday afternoon when I get the results.

welcome and congrats to babydream, klabro, and upsy daisy. Healthy and happy 9 months to all moms.

My symptoms as of right now: sore/tender breast, fatigue, sleepy, hungry all the time, waves of nauseated come and go through out the day. The only good thing right now for me is that I can sleep through the night without having to get up peeing, see how long will this last.

thank you ladies!!! so excited to be here.

im feeling quite good so far, small waves of nausea and some food aversions. mainly sweet things and coffee!!!! craving salad cream which is strange lol:dohh: with my first child i had morning sickness from 6 weeks and all day heaving lol. this morning in bed i was feeling quite crampy in the lower abdomen like a mix of when your period is coming and your getting diarea( sorry tmi) please tell me this is normal?? im visiting the drs tomorrow after work so will feel more reasured of things then

how is everyone else feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->