2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

That is amazing Mamabunny, you don't even look pregnant in that picture at all!

I don't think there is any hope for me looking like that at 20 weeks. I am 5'1" and think I will show super early like others in my family. I enjoyed myself way too much in December with all the sweets for xmas, so I have a few extra pounds on me already.

mamabunny, you are sure one hot mama

I can't wait for my first OB appointment tomorrow, which will make me at 6 weeks exactly. I m kinda nervous, hope everything will go well as knobby's appt.

Super, super cautiously joining. Early bfp and edd of 9/20. I am terrified that I will have a chemical (even though I have never had one).... I'll feel better after Sunday when AF date has come and gone!

Hi ladies, I recently received my BFP. It's still early days so I'm taking one day at a time and hoping for the best... I'm feeling rather cautious and anxious. My DD is turning 7 soon so it's been a while since I've done this LOL ... According to lmp I should be due somewhere around Sept 19th.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

I got a belly band last night to try out. Basically, it allows me to wear my pants that I can't quite button and wear comfortably. I tried it on with a pair of tight fitting skinny jeans last night:
With the band...
band2.jpg
With the band and a shirt over top...
band1.jpg
I'm wearing it today at work with a pair of regular fit jeans. Sitting at my desk is much more comfortable on my lower tummy but before I even left the house I noticed some slipping and sagging. I have to yank my pants up every so often but that kind of happens when I would wear them pre-pregnancy so not too big of a deal I guess. The one I got is from Target and is called the beband and was around $16 which isn't bad considering the band can be used throughout your pregnancy and postpartum.

https://www.target.com/p/bematernity-by-ingrid-isabel-beband/-/A-13742281​

I read some reviews and they weren't bad at all, though someone mentioned the slipping. Another review recommended putting the band on first then pulling up your pants and folding the band over the waistline of the pants, which is what I did today but noticed the back part has come untucked out of my pants. I feel it would work really well with a pair of lighter material pants such as khakis or dress slacks. Wish I would've had this yesterday because my black slacks were digging into my lower tummy and causing cramps. So far I'd say it was worth it, especially since I can now eat comfortably without being limited to leggings and sweatpants :thumbup:

Good luck at your appointment today aries!

Hey ladies! So I had my first scan yesterday at 5w1d based on when I believe I ovulated. Saw a gestational sac and yolk sac, so I'm happy with that! I have a follow up appointment in a couple of weeks to go back and hopefully see a heartbeat :) These weeks are going to drag....:wacko:

Had a quick doc appointment. She confirmed the positive and did a pap to ensure there was nothing unusual. I have to wait until approx. 6+ weeks for the first scan. Will try not to be consumed by it until then. Does anyone else feel a little on edge until they hear baby's heartbeat?

Also they prescribed my Gyno-daktarin for a yeast infection (pessary). They say it's safe to use but of course I have some skepticism. Anyone used thrush medication in early pregnancy before?

Yes Mango I was actually texting my partner today just a few minutes ago because I have been mild to sometimes horribly crampy and having diarrhea a lot so I'm worried. I don't have a history of mc but I don't rule it out as a possibility. My 8 week appointment is the 21st. I'm so anxious. I called the office today to get a run down on what will happen when I go. I was hoping they would try to listen to the heartbeat... but no :growlmad: Just an in office pregnancy test and a bunch or information like "Don't do this or that" and what to expect, blahblahblah. Ugh! :brat: I'm half tempted to order a Sonoline B doppler and try to hear our baby before my 12 week appointment which seems like FOREVER away. I told my bf that I would just feel better to hear our baby once. I suppose there's nothing that could be done anyways if something WAS to happen so I will try to stay positive and not stress myself out. I have not had any spotting whatsoever since like 8DPO so that's good :thumbup: I tend to be overly gassy and have had bad tummy cramps and was an active pooper before becoming pregnant (my partner is as well, one thing we can relate to each other on as gross as it sounds :sick:) so perhaps the hormones have my digestive system (and bum :laugh2:) in overdrive?

MamaBunny you are hilarious!! :haha: "active pooper"... We're like that with belching LOL

I feel the exact same way! I have no history of mc but like you said, it's always a possibility and nothing can be done to prevent it really. Just have to let fate take its course and hope for the best.

wow I've skipped a load because 28 pages is a lot lol

Im from the uk

due the 7th (although that could change)

pregnant with my 2nd after 3+ years of trying this time

have a 6 year old son

getting my betas back tomorrow and getting transfered for scan

announced to OH with a card

had to tell the heads at the lab because they need to do special risk assesments but no one else knows yet

not telling until march hopefully (mothers day)

I always imagined id have a september baby but I never knew why, I think I just like that month

Ladies, I finally had my first ultrasound this morning. I am supposed to be 6w but it showed the bean developed at 5w6d, not to far behind. Dr was able to find the yolk sac, fetal pole, flickering heartbeat but he could not measure how fast per minute. Dr wants me to come back in another week to have anther scan. According to the Dr, everything is where it supposed to be at this early stage.

Knobby - when will you be back for your 2nd ultrasound? Mine will be Friday next week.

Gweny - congrat on your first scan. I am 5 days ahead of you. Hopefully at next ultrasoun we call can hear the heart beats.

Mamabunny - where can you buy the Doppler? I m right now entertaining the ideas of being able to listening to the baby's heartbeat at home. Dr said if next appointment goes well, I won't be seen again until 10w. That would be a long time to wait in between. You see, i m very impatient.

Aries, congrats on the scan! My second scan will be Tuesday next week. I will be 6w5d.

My scan is booked for Thursday 15th, I will be 6 weeks 1 day. I can't wait! Morning sickness has gotten bad again. Its so hard to parent when you feel ridiculously sick :(

Ladies, I finally had my first ultrasound this morning. I am supposed to be 6w but it showed the bean developed at 5w6d, not to far behind. Dr was able to find the yolk sac, fetal pole, flickering heartbeat but he could not measure how fast per minute. Dr wants me to come back in another week to have anther scan. According to the Dr, everything is where it supposed to be at this early stage.

Knobby - when will you be back for your 2nd ultrasound? Mine will be Friday next week.

Gweny - congrat on your first scan. I am 5 days ahead of you. Hopefully at next ultrasoun we call can hear the heart beats.

Mamabunny - where can you buy the Doppler? I m right now entertaining the ideas of being able to listening to the baby's heartbeat at home. Dr said if next appointment goes well, I won't be seen again until 10w. That would be a long time to wait in between. You see, i m very impatient.

And congrats to you - those scan results are perfect for where you are at! Btw, I got my Doppler, a sonolineB, on eBay and it was my lifesaver last pregnancy. Can't wait to use it on this one!

Wow I sure do miss a lot in a day of not being on the threads. It's awesome to hear that those who had scans everything went well. I have a check up on the 22nd and I'll be exactly 6w. I want to schedule something with a regular ob but that has to wait until after feb 1 when I am on insurance so I probably won't get to see my bean until after 8w. Makes me nervous with a previous mc but today was af date and it passed by normally as expected so it's a small victory.

Mamabunny I would switch with you in a heartbeat for an "active pooper" I have the exact opposite right now and its making my life miserable. All worth it though in the end...

Court28 my scan is on the 15th as well! I'll be 6w5d

Hey ladies i dont want to butt in incase im not preg but can i just ask if anyone had implantation bleed and when you got your faint line? Thanks and congrats to you all x

I'm so jealous of all you having early scans,here you have to wait till 12 weeks unless there's a problem of you pay privately. It's so long away :(

Nausea is setting in for me now, me and LO went town yesterday and I thought I was going throw up everywhere as I walking around - thankfully I didn't!

Not pregnancy related but I had a massive scare last night, I'd not realised LO had turned the hob on so when I turned the oven on to cook tea and left it on, I later smelt smoke to which I opened the door to realise the whole house (apart from the room we were in at the time) was full of thick smoke. So I shoved LO in the porch and went into the kitchen to discover a cardboard box on top of the oven was on fire, so I put it out, and then couldn't see anything as it was so full of smoke so ran out picked up my LO and ran next door banging on his door. When he opened it I handed him LO and ran back round shouting 'it was on fire' I then re entered to discover a tea towel was also on fire so put that out and opened doors to let the smoke out and then left again as I was coughing so much on the smoke! My neighbour then came round and opened all windows - and then took me round his house and made me cup of tea to calm down and wait for the smoke to calm down. It was so scary!

So a warning to all those with kids already please please check your ovens before cooking (something I always thought I did but obv not) incase little hands have been messing. Also a warning for all those who haven't got LO yet, to check when your babies finally come!

Oh and another thing up we've no idea why our smoke alarms didn't go off, they work but didn't go off. Our house was FULL of smoke so I don't see what happened. Soon as my oh came in from work he's orderd a new set of detectors, so whilst your passing your alarms today just give them a quick check :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->