2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Wecome Lola85, MrsChezek, Spunky and Tish!
Wow, lots of September ladies!

xLaura - I can only assume you are not getting attached because you think something is going to go wrong, I would think that is a normal reaction. My doctors told me that it was better back in the days when there were no early pg tests because people didn't know they were pg. Now we know so early we know about our early miscarriages. He said don't get excited till you are further along so if something does go wrong, it won't hurt so much.

I hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Hi ladies! I'd like to join. EDD Sept 20-22 (the ONE month we're unsure of my ovulation.. go figure), going in for an official appointment tomorrow!

Hi ladies :hi: and welcome and congrats to the newest ladies!

My SO got a start on our new bedroom over the weekend. We went and bought some lumber and he's going to begin framing in our closet :happydance:

xLaura I sometimes feel that way... not because I think something is going to go wrong but I get super anxious and overwhelmed, like HOW am I going to handle a newborn with two other kids and a full time job and a house and all my bills, etc? And also the fact that when I got my :bfp: it was right after I decided we were going to take a break from TTC after 7 months of trying. My SO and I were fighting alot and financially things weren't great and I just didn't see him "stepping up his adult game" so to say. But things have greatly improved so I feel better but still get moments where I'm "off"...

Oh, I weighed myself this weekend and gained 4 pounds :growlmad: But I think that's somewhat on track because I haven't weighed myself since awhile before becoming pregnant and I've really been enjoying food :laugh2: I'm 5'7" and before I had my son I weighed like 110 and gained 30-ish pounds during the pregnancy, before my daughter I was 120 and gained 40-ish. I seem to gain more and keep on more with each pregnancy. I started at around 135 before this pregnancy so curious to see how that goes...

Wow....a lot of September babies!! This beautiful! I'm a September baby (barely lol)...the 30th. DH is a January baby and so is our daughter. If all works out, we'll each have a kid that matches our month :happydance:

Spunky - we both go for our first appointment on the same day! Feels so far away!

Hi ladies!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!

Court - I hear you... My nausea has been so bad that I've had a hard time caring for my 17 mo old and I feel so guilty :haha::cry:

Xlaura- I'm sorry your feeling that way :hugs: how are you feeling otherwise? I know that honestly I've felt so nauseated and weak lately that its been hard to feel as excited as I am/want to be. This nausea is just crazy and consuming me at the moment.:wacko:

I guess we were all BD'ing over the holidays huh? :)

After many quiet and easy days, Yesterday was full of nausea and massive food aversions. I'm not much of a puker so perhaps I'll escape puking but I felt pretty ill yesterday and woke up the same today. Can't complain though as it's part of our little baby growing :)

Hopefully I can find a way to manage it. I'm headed to the grocery store and making a list is making me cringe... Not sure how much food I'll be bringing home :haha:. We have a meeting with our potential midwife this Thursday. Hoping it works out because she's my #1 choice out of the list I have compiled.

Melewen I looks so! I guess everyone was pretty tired on New Years in that case LOL!!:sleep:

After many quiet and easy days, Yesterday was full of nausea and massive food aversions. I'm not much of a puker so perhaps I'll escape puking but I felt pretty ill yesterday and woke up the same today. Can't complain though as it's part of our little baby growing :)

Hopefully I can find a way to manage it. I'm headed to the grocery store and making a list is making me cringe... Not sure how much food I'll be bringing home :haha:. We have a meeting with our potential midwife this Thursday. Hoping it works out because she's my #1 choice out of the list I have compiled.

Fallon when I was carrying my 1st I found that it helped to get out of bed very slowly and to try eat at least a piece of toast or something before getting out of bed right away, if you can... or a few crackers by the bed table... sometimes sipping on water slowly helped too. Hope you feel better soon.

xLaura, I felt that way with my first because she was not planned and came a complete shock. This time around I felt different but as the days go on I feel a little less attached because I'm trying not to focus on it. I don't think that is a bad thing at all, in fact it probably helps so you can get through the days easier IMO.

:rofl: Yup, pretty much! :winkwink:

I'm so fascinated by the MS stories. I've never experienced it at all... though I felt kind of nauseated over the weekend when my SO and I were on our way to get lunch, I think I was just reallllly hungry. I am always hungry. I could graze and snack all day :munch: I went from not bringing a thing with me to work to eat to lugging in giant totes of snacks and food :laugh2:

I'm having such a great day today! Even thought we got more snow last night and are still continuing to get it throughout the day, which usually makes me grumpy. I was up with my man at 3am before he went to work then was able to sleep soundly again until I woke at 6am. The kids got up just fine and my SO even stopped home while on his work route so I got to see him quick. I'm able to wear my skinny jeans that I love thanks to my beband and my lil beginnings of a bump looks so cute under my thermal. I found my cheap pair of black Ugg-like boots so my feet are nice and toasty warm. I actually put some makeup on today so feeling put together. The kids and I were all ready to go early enough in this nasty weather and I dropped them off at my ex husband's (who was nice enough to respond to my text this morning, even though him and his gf worked all night... and they have a newborn) on my way to work. I packed lots of food and snack and a water bottle, plus I had a container of rice pudding (yum!) in the lunch bag I left at work from Friday - score! My SO is having a not so chipper day so I offered to cook a homemade chicken alfredo and garlic bread dinner after work (he's been "craving" pasta lately lol) so he can just come home and put on some comfy clothes and relax :thumbup: And... it's already noon here, this day is flying by! Sorry for the lengthy rambling ladies but it's far and few between that I have such an awesome day!

I read this about MS yesterday - obviously not experiencing any yet myself, it's a bit too early, but thought it was interesting! I use magnesium oil every night

https://wellnessmama.com/6065/avoid-morning-sickness/

Thanks everyone. I have been feeling really sicky lately, haven't actually been sick yet tho. I was sick all day every day from 8 weeks till nearly the end last time so I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again.

I think it's also my weight what's getting me down ATM, I never lost the weight with my 1st, and I think just before/around Christmas I put on even more as my tummy is so large ATM, and it's not pregnancy as it's just flabby, so the thought of putting more weight on is terrifying me. I've been trying to eat healthy but I get starving so quick, like from being fine to absoulouty starving so fast I just eat what ever is closest. I really can't afford to put anymore weight on, I'm about 3 stone heavier than my first, and even then I could of done with loosing some. I'm dreading my first midwife appointment where they weigh you, cause I know my bmi is going be sky high and going to get a lecture.

Thanks Mango : )

I did read about the crackers elsewhere so I picked some up at the store. Also I read to eat small meals all day rather than 3 meals. I read B6 (or is it b12?) works, but I'll save that for later if I have trouble managing.

OMG food aversions.. Every single thing to eat sounds yuck and makes me want to be sick. Is anyone else having this for EVERYTHING?

I'm the opposite... I want to EAT EVERYTHING! :munch:

I ate just about everything I brought with me to work - egg sandwich, a bunch of whole carrots and ranch dip, pasta salad, crushed Doritos with a pile of taco meat, sour cream, cheese, onions and lettuce and a brownie. Plus drank two big bottles of water. Wish I would've brought another brownie. Didn't feel like eating my oatmeal.

I ate just about everything I brought with me to work - egg sandwich, a bunch of whole carrots and ranch dip, pasta salad, crushed Doritos with a pile of taco meat, sour cream, cheese, onions and lettuce and a brownie. Plus drank two big bottles of water. Wish I would've brought another brownie. Didn't feel like eating my oatmeal.

OMG....i want to eat everything in sight as well! I'm trying to pace myself because I don't think i'm really hungry, but just like munching. And i'm super bloated, so i'm like where is the food going to go. I need start bringing healthier snacks. At least that way, if i must eat, it won't be too bad. Funny thing is, before i got my :bfp: I was suppose to start a 10 detox diet, complete with green smoothies and all. Whelp...that's gone out the window now lol.

Hi everyone ! Due Sept 13th according to calculations! So 5 weeks y day! This is a great thread xx

I'm still not having many symptoms just yet BUT I was cooking some bacon for lunch and almost retched right there. My sense of smell has gone totally crazy! Even yesterday I was weird with food, so perhaps that's indeed a symptom. I'm still so nervous about this being "real" that I'd almost like some symptoms I think!

There's so many of us at right around the same date, that's so exciting!!

OMG....i want to eat everything in sight as well! I'm trying to pace myself because I don't think i'm really hungry, but just like munching. And i'm super bloated, so i'm like where is the food going to go. I need start bringing healthier snacks. At least that way, if i must eat, it won't be too bad. Funny thing is, before i got my :bfp: I was suppose to start a 10 detox diet, complete with green smoothies and all. Whelp...that's gone out the window now lol.

I started a booze and sugar cleanse about a week ago... guess that booze cleanse is lasting a little longer than I had originally thought! Lolol. And the sugar cleanse.. still going on it but we'll see how long that lasts! I've actually been drinking lots of smoothies just to load up on as much goodness as possible. That and I have to produce like 5 smoothie photoshoots for a client... they could be related :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->