2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

yes to the food aversions Court! Today I have been able to safely eat an apple and some plain chicken with rice. The thought of food is very unappealing since yesterday.

Hey all, due Sept 15 here with #2! My son is 5 years old and has been begging for a baby for a really long time, I'm so looking forward to telling him!!

I'm feeling very anxious. It seems like everyone around the same dates as me has all these symptoms and I really don't have anything. My bloating really hasn't been all that bad today and it has me nervous. I really hate this anxiety and I can't even address it with my midwife anytime soon as my appointment is still 2 weeks away. I hate this waiting :( I just feel certain something is going to go wrong, and I know there's nothing I can do about it, but I hate this waiting game. I can't even focus on my studying because I'm so anxious and worried.

I did a wondfo test this morning and lines are still there, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean things will okay.

I'm leaving for class here shortly, so that should distract me some. I'll get to replies after I get home!

Spunky I'm a week behind you but I think my only real symptom is that I feel better than with AF! Lol. What's your diet like? Do you take any supplements?

xlaura I felt the same with my 2nd pregnancy, she was planned I was so happy to be pregnant so I couldn't understand why I felt that way. I felt like something would go wrong all the way through and I worried I wouldn't bond with her once she was born, but as soon as she was here that attachment was instant. I understand where you're coming from with the weight thing- I'm feeling the same, dreading getting weighed! I'm trying to eat well and keep my weight gain down but it is hard, I want to eat everything :dohh:

May I join? Due September 16th and very nervous about the outcome as I lost my first pregnancy :(

This little bean will stick though (<<-- positive thoughts, positive thoughts) :)

No symptoms here, except for no AF and a couple of postive pregnancy tests. Last time I had lots of symptoms including constant wetness down there due to lotion like CM, bloating, fatigue and tender breasts --> this time nothing ...yet.

Shall we organize the thread a little bit and make a list of everyone's due date and so?

Hugs and happy&healthy 9 months to all of us.

I'm getting nervous too with my first I was so sick from 5weeks nearly all way through although I'm only 5weeks today the fact that im only getting waves of nausea is worrying me as symptoms this time aren't as strong. I know each pregnancy is different and I should be counting my blessings I'm not sick but last time everyone kept saying what a good sign it was that now I'm panicking abit :(

Spunky and Lola I had hardly any symptoms until yesterday. The worst thing I found I could do was compare myself to others as everything you read from pregnancy websites is that every pregnancy is different. Plus if roughly 20% of women don't have many symptoms, then that means out of 10 women in this thread, 2 will have light symptoms. So it wouldn't be all that alarming if you look at it that way.:flower:

Stay positive, that's all any of us can do, symptoms or not.:hugs:

May I join? I got a BFP one FRER yeaterday. First Beta tomorrow. Due date Sept 17th.

Looks like I'll be joining you guys for upcoming September babies. My due date, according to some app, is Sept 3rd but won't know for sure until my first appt this Friday. Super excited! This is my first pregnancy after 2 years of on and off trying and I pray that everything will go well. So far, all symptoms are bearable (frequent urination, sore breasts, mild cramps, bloating) except for the insomnia and mild gas lol. No food aversion yet, although I pray if any, that it will be towards junk food. Good luck and h & h 9months to everyone!

Pretty sure I'm starting to miscarry. Brown discharge. Cervix is low, soft and open. As much as I want to be "positive", there's no way a pregnancy can continue with an open cervix. I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow.

H&H 9 months everyone.

Spunky I'm so sorry. Are you going to go and be seen by someone? Maybe you are wrong?

Wow lots of new ladies! Congrats and welcome! :happydance:

Oh no spunky I hope you are wrong! Perhaps it could be early pregnancy spotting?

Pretty sure I'm starting to miscarry. Brown discharge. Cervix is low, soft and open. As much as I want to be "positive", there's no way a pregnancy can continue with an open cervix. I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow.

H&H 9 months everyone.

Oh Spunky - really hope it's not the end for you :hugs: it's such a horrible waiting game, second guessing everything.

I too have had very little symptoms but then I keep reminding myself that I am so early that the symptoms may not be there yet. I keep repeating the tests to ensure it's still there not that that's a guarantee something won't happen.

xx

Hi ladies, just wondering if there's room for another. I'm due September 8th but I'm terrified due to previous losses. Early scan tomorrow so hoping that will reassure me a little!

I've been seeing a lot of ladies mention previous losses. I know all ladies are welcome here and love seeing new Sweet Peas but just wanted to mention another thread I happened to stumble across not realizing it was regarding Pregnancy After Loss if anyone would like to hop over and introduce yourself...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-september-sweet-peas-our-2015-rainbows.html

...but be sure to stick with us over here as well! I hop between many threads myself :hugs:

Spunky and Lola I had hardly any symptoms until yesterday. The worst thing I found I could do was compare myself to others as everything you read from pregnancy websites is that every pregnancy is different. Plus if roughly 20% of women don't have many symptoms, then that means out of 10 women in this thread, 2 will have light symptoms. So it wouldn't be all that alarming if you look at it that way.:flower:

Stay positive, that's all any of us can do, symptoms or not.:hugs:

Thanks I'm trying not to worry too much it's just hard not to compare to previous pregnancy :)
Spunky hope your ok fingers crossed for you :( xxx

I'm sorry Spunky, I hope you are wrong...

This morning after peeing, I had light orange spotting on the tissue. Next time I went to the restroom, it was normal - no color. Of course I'm a little nervous, but who isn't right now? When we have symptoms we are worried and when we don't... we are worried. Such a mental workout :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->