2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Oh no spunky! I hope that's not the case. Sending prayers

I've been seeing a lot of ladies mention previous losses. I know all ladies are welcome here and love seeing new Sweet Peas but just wanted to mention another thread I happened to stumble across not realizing it was regarding Pregnancy After Loss if anyone would like to hop over and introduce yourself...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-september-sweet-peas-our-2015-rainbows.html

...but be sure to stick with us over here as well! I hop between many threads myself :hugs:

Thank you! Be sure to take a look :)

I've been thinking about spunky too. As I was trying to fall back asleep this morning I was thinking... perhaps her cervix hasn't raised yet? And I've read that the cervix of a woman who has already given birth won't fully close so perhaps it may have felt open? I know when I got my :bfp: my cervix felt lot and open perhaps... I was never good at deciphering open/closed.

Thanks girls.

My cervix on the 4th was high and closed. It was actually what made me decide to test because I was supposed to start that day and all the months before, it'd be low and open around 2 days or so before I'd start.

I'm not checking my cervix anymore because I don't want to risk anything else at this point. I had brown discharge with DD at 13 DPO, but it was definitely from implantation, and my dates were wonky with her, so I really don't think it can be that at this point, unless the blood just recently came out, I don't know.

I haven't really had much of anything else yet. There was a little bit on the toilet paper just now, but I had to examine it quite closely. Tmi, but I feel like there's just a big glob sitting right there at the opening, but when I wipe, it seems fairly dry.

I got blood work done today and I go back for more on Thursday, and then an ultrasound Friday. I bought 4 clear blue week indicator tests to help get me through these next few days. Last Friday it was 3+ and today it was 2-3. But it was smu, and it could have possibly been too diluted (I had just drank a bottle of water during the hour prior and it ran through my relatively quickly). The next 3 I'll do fmu. I know they aren't completely accurate, but I thought if I could get the 3+ again I could at least make it through until tomorrow morning. My boobs still feel fuller, but I don't know how long it'd take for them to go back to normal if my levels are dropping.

Right now it's just kind of the waiting game. I'm trying to be positive, but then I remind myself of all the facts and then end up crying again. I just have to get through until Friday which feels impossible. I have class tonight through Thursday. I have a test tonight and I can't even study because I'm too caught up in all of this. Plus I'm exhausted because I barely slept last night.

Oh, spunky. I'm so very, very sorry you're going through this. FX that all is well and your silly bean is worrying you for nothing! *hugs*

Welcome to all the new faces! I can’t keep up with everyone - so many September babies!!! :happydance: And congratulations!!!! :yipee: :headspin:

MamaBunny - I’m so jealous of your ability to cook and eat and do so much! This nausea is really putting a damper on my days. Hope you have more days like that!!

melewen - hmmm maybe I should try smoothies…I seem really good with yogurt so maybe I can make a yogurt one with lots of fruit. I’m having the hardest time getting liquids in! They make me sick the most…

spunky - I had two 1 inch streaks of blood in my undies two days after I got my BFP. It was devastating but haven’t had anything since. So hopefully it’s just some weird stuff going on and things will turn out ok. Probably best not to be checking the cervix as not to aggravate it. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted. :hug:

AFM, nausea got worse yesterday very early in the morning and hasn’t subsided much. I just feel SO ILL. :sick: And my bras are bothering the heck out of me!!!! I hate anything touching me in the area just between my boobs where the band falls. I am still managing to not vomit but it’s starting to get much harder. The nausea is pretty bad…and the food aversions are through the roof! Everything makes me gag…especially water. I can’t wait to be past this phase…morning sickness sucks!

I am not feeling too teribly sick, however I have no appetite. I get hungry but when I go to eat anything I just don't want it. This is so weird to me.

I feel so terrible for the ladies suffering with MS or loss of appetite! AFM, I feel like a fat cow. I didn't have a chance to fix myself an egg sandwich this morning so I had oatmeal once I got to work. Then I had a bunch of carrot sticks and ranch dip. I thought my appetite was decreasing and got a little worried but around noon I had a craving for Chipotle. I ordered a chicken bowl with white rice, black beans, sour cream, cheese and guacamole... and ate the ENTIRE THING (Pre-pregnancy I could barely make it through half of that and my partner would have to finish the rest for me). Then after that I remembered I brought two of the homemade brownies I baked on Sunday and ate those as well :toothpick: Perhaps I should introduce some light (or heavy) exercise into my weekly regimen before I wind up gaining 200 pounds :dohh:

Is anyone experiancing hick-ups? I have bouts of them throughout the day for the last three days.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Spunky - hope everything is how it should be, such a long wait till Friday, must be awful for you. (Hugs)

My midwife phoned turns out it's the same one from my DS, and I've got an appointment for 2nd feb for my booking in appointment. I'll be 10+2 which seems bloody ages away :( but I spose it will only be a couple of weeks after that I'll get my scan.

Welcome to all new Sept sweet peas.

Knobby - how was your scan today? I could not find your post about the 2nd scan anywhere so I just want to shout out just in case you posted and I might have miss it. I hope everything going well.

Nausea really kicked in today for me, especially during lunch hour where I have to eat lunch with all my coworkers in the same table. I hope no one notice as I am not ready to share the news yet.

Mamabunny, I'm the same as you. Limited nausea and no food aversions but I'm eating everything in sight!

Welcome to all new Sept sweet peas.

Knobby - how was your scan today? I could not find your post about the 2nd scan anywhere so I just want to shout out just in case you posted and I might have miss it. I hope everything going well.

Nausea really kicked in today for me, especially during lunch hour where I have to eat lunch with all my coworkers in the same table. I hope no one notice as I am not ready to share the news yet.

It went great! I just posted in the september rainbows thread. I will put it here too I guess :)

We saw the heartbeat clearly today and the baby measured 6w5d exactly. It is so crazy how much difference a week makes on ultrasound. Last week the baby was barely a speck!

https://i61.tinypic.com/ieleso.jpg

I am going back in 2 weeks for another scan. So I will be 8w5d then. My dr said normally I wouldn't see him again until 12 weeks, but where I have never made it past 8 weeks before he wants to see me one more time in between.

I have a viability scan (standard practice for IUI) booked for the 28th. I'll be 7+2. Feels like I'm in the TWW all over again!!

Knobby - congrat. Baby looks so big. Did the Dr tell you how many heart beat per min?

Knobby that's beautiful!! Can't wait for mine around the same time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->