2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hi ladies! Great to see so many of us due in September. It is hard to keep up on the forum. I had my first blood work done Friday and the second round done Monday. Got the call that everything is rising as it should and that it is "very reassuring although I am still early" I have my first ultrasound scheduled for January 27th. I should be 6 weeks 1 day at that point. Does anybody think this is too early? I had my first scan last time in the 7th week.

Hi ladies! Great to see so many of us due in September. It is hard to keep up on the forum. I had my first blood work done Friday and the second round done Monday. Got the call that everything is rising as it should and that it is "very reassuring although I am still early" I have my first ultrasound scheduled for January 27th. I should be 6 weeks 1 day at that point. Does anybody think this is too early? I had my first scan last time in the 7th week.

If your dates are correct you should see a yolk sac, a little fetal pole, and a heartbeat at 6w1d :)

Yay! Thanks ladies....I'm just being a big worry wart over here about pretty much everything at this point :)

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning and I will be 6 weeks 1day, I'll let you know what we see :)

It's 3am here and I just had to get up out of bed, move my car out of the driveway into the street so I could lug the trash can to the curb in frigid temperatures. Where was my partner? Oh he was still in bed because he decided to just call off work knowing he won't get paid for it. And the reason why is he calling off work... well mainly because he hates his job now and also because I'm sure he's tired after he decided to be a giant a$$hole yesterday evening and didn't get to bed at a decent time. He got major attitude because I didn't jump up and cook dinner when he got home. For once I was actually tired after work and even ended up falling asleep leaning on him! :sleep: I awoke to see his nose was stuck in Facebook again so I grabbed baskets of laundry and took them upstairs to fold. A huge fight ensued later and he said some really hurtful things my kids should not have been able to hear :nope: My daughter actually came downstairs and yelled at him to stop. Since he decided to just skip work today I knew the trash still needed to be taken out and of course he wasn't going to jump up to do that, why would he? I have never had to deal with or do so much with a so called man in the house... and to top it off I'm pregnant now so you'd think he would be more attentive and helpful... oh and more responsible. So disappointed in him... and myself.

I am not feeling too teribly sick, however I have no appetite. I get hungry but when I go to eat anything I just don't want it. This is so weird to me.

I'm the same, can't eat anything today...

Does anyone else go from being ok to STARVING within an instant? It's so annoying! It's like my body just decides it needs to eat NOW!

MamaBunny2 - I am so sorry that you are going through this at this time. You are definitely not asking too much. You are pregnant, working, running the house and the very least he could do is go to work. I really hope things get better for you.

xLaura - I go from not hungry to starving so much I feel sick, in an instant. I make sure I carry food with me when I go out. This morning I was just laying in bed and it hit me. I came down to get some breakfast and now I can't eat it because it makes me sick. But I am not hungry any more. lol

mamabunny2 - im sorry to hear your going throught this and i can completely relate to feeling tired after work and just wanting to sit down. i hope things change soon and all i can say is try to relax as much as you can and stay calm. us bnb girls are always here at all hours so you can rely on us for a pick me up. sending lots of hugs xx

as for me ive been getting some pretty bad stretching pains in lower tummy that come and go through out the day. nausea hasnt really kicked in yet. i may have some mild waves but that could be a bit of anxiety aswell. today i have noticed alot of bloat. its strange as when i woke up i was quite flat but once id been up an hour or so it seemed to turn bloated even though i hadnt eaten or drank!! now at the end of the day i could easily be 6 months!! oh the joys of second babies. with my first i didnt get a little belly till 4 months.:dohh: oh and can i confess to browsing the baby clothes websites :blush:

MamaBunny2 - I'm so sorry you're not getting the help and cooperation you need and deserve. I really hope things improve. Some men just aren't in tuned to the changes we go thru while pregnant, and with our hormones working OT.....it's makes everything we may put up with normally (albeit begrudgingly lol), seem 10 times worse! Can you tell I can relate?:winkwink:

mamabunny that seems like such an awful situation to be in - particularly when you are newly pregnant. Sending you big hugs and hope it resolves soon :hugs:

Laidee I agree completely that the things we don't let get to us on a regular day with our OH can really change when preggo! I'm so much more sensitive to what my Hubs doesn't do. Thing is, it's not even his fault. I agree they aren't as sensitive to changes as they aren't the one going through it all! But he listens and will hopefully be more sensitive to my new touchy spots as the days go on. That being said mamabunny I hope your OH will be a bit more sensitive. Perhaps he's a lil nervous and not showing it in the best of manners??

xlaura I am with you on going from hungry to starving in a second. With the mass food aversions I am having it can be difficult though as nothing sounds edible. It's weird to be starving yet have no appetite.

I got more to say today for my update :laugh2: Yesterday I had spotting off and on until the night. Mostly light orange but I did have drops of red blood once. I freaked out and was waiting for the worst to happen. I never got heavier blood or cramps or anything and by bedtime, I had no spotting. Woke up and looked at the TP squinting my eyes and THANK GOD[-o< it was still clear. So I decided to take my last CB Dig with weeks estimator which I was initially saving for 6 weeks (tomorrow) hoping to see a 3+. I DID get my 3+! Man such a happy start to my day compared to my tearful nail biting day yesterday. I feel like I could puke at any moment and I can't find anything to eat BUT I'm smiling from ear to ear today!:happydance:

One last thing. My belly button is having pains. Like it's being jabbed from the inside. Anyone experience that this pregnancy or in a previous one?

Thanks ladies. I'm confidently ready to end things with him so I can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and get ready for this baby. I am putting my foot down, I deserve better... especially during this delicate time. He's not cooperating with that either :growlmad:

Fallon I'm so glad you got your 3+ and obviously things are progressing along nicely! :happydance:

MamaBunny - I remember some of your previous posts, about his attitude towards his dog, your kids, etc., and him posting about wanting some big $$ rims for his truck right when you needed to be thinking of your financial needs as a family - I hate to be a negative nancy but boys like that never grow up into men. (I know, my son's biofather is exactly like that - now on long-term welfare and unable/unwilling to contribute to his son's needs.)

So sorry you are not being treated properly at home. That is so rough.

I too am having the instantly startving thing. Take two bites and am done. Not fun. Also, I am having the WORST time trying to sleep.

Karen I am having a helluva time getting good sleep too! My heart beats really hard and then for whatever reason I wake up at like 6:30 and cannot for the life of me fall back asleep.. plus several times waking up in between when we go to bed and then. I finally got back to sleep this morning and felt like PRAAAAISE JESUS! I work at home so I am just trying to get as much rest as possible. What's going on with yours?

I lay down but everything feels wrong. Nothing about how I was sleeping before feels right. I can't explain it. It takes ages to fall asleep and then I wake up constantly. I work out side the home so now I am exhausted, have no motivation AT ALL!

I lay down but everything feels wrong. Nothing about how I was sleeping before feels right. I can't explain it. It takes ages to fall asleep and then I wake up constantly. I work out side the home so now I am exhausted, have no motivation AT ALL!

That is EXACTLY how I felt all last week. Too hot, too cold, texture of the blanket is annoying, pillow is the wrong shape, legs/back are twitchy....

It'll get better. As little as you may feel like it now (being SO TIRED from the insomnia), try walking 20-30 minutes after supper but before bed! Made all the difference for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->