2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hi Ladies!!! I'm due September 3rd.

Fallon - I read somewhere that a study found that if a mother has no gender preference, her intuition on the gender was right 70% of the time. With my first pregnancy I felt so strongly from day one that it was as boy, and it was! Kind of interesting. This time I'm feeling it is a girl.:flower:

Do you "feel" like you know the gender? I for some reason just feel a boy. I'll be happy either way, it's just my gut feeling.

I just knew Pierce was a boy from very early on...stick with your instincts ;)

Grateful ~ Is your DS an August baby too (I noticed your ticker)?

:hi: hello! That's quite interesting! Did you find out you were having a boy prior to birth? Hubby and I both agree waiting until the baby is born is the way for us.

Hopefully I'll be able to see if your intuition was right, now I'm curious ;)

You can add me to the list! I am due September 3rd! :happydance:

Got an early BFP at 9dpo on Dec 20th. This will be our first baby. We have been TTC for a year and a half. I have a history of miscarriage, caused by chronic endometritis, and this was my first cycle since my surgery in November that diagnosed it and since being treated with antibiotics. So we got super lucky! Hoping and wishing for the best that everything will go well this time and we get to meet this little one.

My first appointment and ultrasound will be next week (I'll be 5w5d). They want to see me early because of my history. My doctor also ordered a blood test to check my progesterone, which I did today at the hospital lab near me. Progesterone wasn't an issue before but I think they are covering their bases.

I made a badge before I realized there was already another one! I almost scrapped it but I noticed on the August Fireflies thread they have a couple different badge options by different members. If anyone would like to use the one I made here's the code:

https://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtgyt.jpg

PHP:
[URL=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2269813-2015-september-sweet-peas-all-welcome-join.html][IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtgyt.jpg[/IMG]
[/URL]

Just figuring out what yummy mocktail a to make for New Year's Eve here :) thinking maybe a sunrise n Virgin colada yum

Just took the last of my pregnancy tests. Having withdrawals already haha

Haha congrats ladies. I'm loving our thread. I love the septmeber graphic tou have and might use that one as well if u don't mind. Hahahaha ladies we are so lucky....

Feeling tad emotional this morning
All my earlier symptoms have disappeared, but I took my last frer and it's stronger then my first and a couple of ic's just to comfort myself lol vhowseveryone feeling today.

I will start a front page list soon

Knobby I'm due September 3rd as well! I like that badge, super cute! FX for a sticky bean and H&H 9 months! :hugs: Court I know what you mean... I have one HPT left and am trying to hold out before I use it. I kind of want to get a pink dye test, like an FRER or Dollar Store cheapie (if they're pink?). I just love seeing the lines appear! :happydance: Lirpa yum that sounds delicious and makes me super thirsty!

So yesterday we went to dinner with his dad and grandparents. I put on my fave skinny jeans and had a huge muffin top. It was really digging into my lower tummy and very uncomfortable. My shirt accentuated it as well. It's kind of that awkward stage where you don't look pregnant, don't feel pregnant, but feel very fat and bloated and some clothes just don't work :nope: I tried a slim shaper thing on my midsection then ended up removing that, changing my shirt and using a hair band through the button hole of my pants and around the button. It totally ruined my evening and I was nearly in tears during the drive to the restaurant as my bf assured me I looked beautiful :cry: I need to stock up on leggings/yoga pants and sweatpants :thumbup:

I feel like I'm having a girl, but our children go boy,girl, boy at the moment so am not sure if it's just my ocd'ness or my instincts! We don't find out til baby is born so in for a long wait!
Just excited that our family will finally be complete.

Ah mamabunny I get you, I have worked hard on body after each pregnancy and when the early pregnancy bloat kicks in and I can't bare to button things up I switch to leggings and longer tops, or skimming dresses. I have some money from Christmas so going to treat myself in the sales :)

Ok so apparently I've been wrong about my due date and it's September 2nd... ? I have no idea how I got 3rd but just did two due date calculators and both said Wednesday September 2nd 2015 which would make sense as the first day of my last menses was a Wednesday on November 26th :dohh:

Wow this thread has moved fast! Welcome to all who have joined. I am going to do my digital today and then that's it for testing. I'm nervous!

Yay choc, wI'll.u share a.pic?? If have loved to have done a digi but promised oh no more. Hahaha I've just booked my first midwife app at end of Jan. Feels more nervous and real now

Yes I will try and post a pic. I need to ring docs too after I've done it. I'm scared!

Fx for.digI choc, already know it's gonna be good result but know what u mean lol. Can't wait t see it.

Hey girls!

I'm due 4th Sept, would love to join you all..
I got my bfp on 28th but had a bit of a weird ov time (4 full days of positive opks) so kina knew I was preg from then (strange I know!).

Congrats all and a h&h 9 months :kiss:

Here we go!

Attachments

• 20141231_111101.jpg
    20141231_111101.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members