2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

melewen that's funny you mentioned temping because I was actually considering temping one of these mornings just out of curiosity. I haven't temped since December 26th/15DPO. I have read all over the internet to just stop once you get the :bfp: and I don't want to stress myself out so I suppose I'll forget the idea.

*Side note* Since becoming pregnant, I've been wondering why BnB doesn't have a "HUNGRY" option in the Currently Feeling drop down menu :shrug: That'd be my permanent status :laugh2:

I apparently love stressing myself out! I do it on purpose it seems.. lol.

I have to say that getting to this point has been one very long...depressing...and expensive fight. Finally luck has turned my way. I keep hearing ladies say they are hungry...well I am so bloated and feel full I have to force my food down. I'm hoping that this means that I won't over eat and end up with major baby weight to loose.

At my last doctor appointment in October I weighed 136. My weight tends to stay around 134/136. At my 8 week appointment I weighed 142 :xmas1: I forget what the "recommended" weight gain is each trimester/week but if I can recall correctly this isn't even the time to be packing on pounds... that happens more so once further along into pregnancy. Yikes.

I bet it's mostly in my boobs :rofl:

Hey every one!!! Responds: they really should have a Hungary mood, lol. All of a sudden last night I got hungry, my appetite has been low. And I also feel like my boobs are getting bigger.

I want to also thank you ladies for responding, here's another update: I went to my primary care physician, the one that diagnosis me with diabetes back in June. Low and be hold, he cannot and does not treat pregnant woman! He said normally at this point he refers his patients to their obgyn.

After I explained everything from yesterday, he said he was going to refer me to a Endocrinology doctor, who could treat me......I have a feeling no one is going to treat me but high risk because im pregnant...

At this time they haven't been able to locate a endocrine that's available now or accepts my insurance. So therefore I'm still in limbo, blood sugars still high!

I did call the high risk and made a compliant against the prik doc! Of course they just apologized. They have me scheduled in 2 weeks with another doctor, but still cannot treat me because my pregnancy is not considered "valuable" until the fetal pole and heart beat are detected. They used the word valuable.

The nurse manager (at high risk) also commented that 615 was still low for around 5 weeks: yet primary and obgyn said they make their determination from the second drawing and 615 was okay for around 4- 5 weeks!! I pray this high risk clinic doesn't continue to drown me in worry and doubt!

I did get my hcg drawn again today from 72 hours since last hcg. Results will be back Monday. Then my next ultrasound is Tuesday, in which they'll draw more blood.

At this point I have decided to leave everything up to God. I see why ultrasounds are not recommended until 8 to 12 weeks after lmp. Although this situation wasn't planned.

I honestly believe Im 4 weeks 6 days as one site predicted, based on 32 day cycle average, lmp 12/13 and a estimated lethal phase of 13 (according to fertility friends estimate). If so, then I'm right on target.

I went a ahead and changed my ticker from 9/19 to 9/26. Praying my bean sticks. Now the Chinese prediction is a boy, instead of a girl, ha ha.

They have me scheduled in 2 weeks with another doctor, but still cannot treat me because my pregnancy is not considered "valuable" until the fetal pole and heart beat are detected. They used the word valuable.

Are you sure they didn't say "viable?" Because that is the more appropriate and accurate term. I hope that they did not say "valuable."

Fingers crossed for you! I hope things turn out well.

They have me scheduled in 2 weeks with another doctor, but still cannot treat me because my pregnancy is not considered "valuable" until the fetal pole and heart beat are detected. They used the word valuable.

Are you sure they didn't say "viable?" Because that is the more appropriate and accurate term. I hope that they did not say "valuable."

Fingers crossed for you! I hope things turn out well.

maybe that's what they said, sounded like valuable to me :-(
thanks girly

I was just going to ask are you sure they didn't say viable? Hope you get your health problems sorted x

THanks for the friend requests ladies, have added you to the FB group, for those still wanting to join FB friend me at Adele Sutters. :)

Kath - I did a digi on Thurs and got 3+, i think i'm 5+6 now so that would make sense.

So I used my doppler 7w3d, couldn't find anything. Tried for a little bit yesterday at 8w0d and again nothing. I tried again today, 8w1d, and found it! I'm so excited! :cloud9: It is about 174 bpm.

I recorded it for my husband. I feel a little guilty that he was not here when I found it :blush:

Check it out! :) --> https://clyp.it/4wcuru25#

THanks for the friend requests ladies, have added you to the FB group, for those still wanting to join FB friend me at Adele Sutters. :)

Kath - I did a digi on Thurs and got 3+, i think i'm 5+6 now so that would make sense.

I've added you on Facebook :)

Anyone else going on a long haul flight while pregnant. I've never done this before and just wondering are there any extra safety concerns ?

So I used my doppler 7w3d, couldn't find anything. Tried for a little bit yesterday at 8w0d and again nothing. I tried again today, 8w1d, and found it! I'm so excited! :cloud9: It is about 174 bpm.

I recorded it for my husband. I feel a little guilty that he was not here when I found it :blush:

oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe you found it already. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have been looking into getting one of these and I thought that I had some time. What doppler did you get?

DH isn't able to make it to appointments because they are during work so it would be so great for him to hear the heartbeat.

I love my doppler I can't wait to be far enough along to use it.

Which one did you get 3boys?

I have been looking at the Sonoline B. For some reason it is so much more expensive in Canada.

Oh gosh this will be the 3rd pregnancy I use it on and I can't remember the name. I'll have to dig it out and have a look.

oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe you found it already. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have been looking into getting one of these and I thought that I had some time. What doppler did you get?

DH isn't able to make it to appointments because they are during work so it would be so great for him to hear the heartbeat.

I couldn't believe I found it either! I was so shocked. It didn't take long the first time I found it. But then I lost it when reaching for my phone to record it and then it took a long time for me to find it again.

I have the Sonoline C1 with 3mHz probe:

https://www.oximetro.cl/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2-MHZ-Prober-Pink-colour-font-b-Sonoline-b-font-font-b-C1-b-font-Pocket.jpg

Wow, knobby, that's amazing! <3

Fingers crossed for you babifever and boy now haha I guess it's a 50:50 chance after all :)

My doppler is a hi-bebe one. Worked great in my last 2 pregnancies hopefully it works again

Is anyone else's birthday in September? Mine is September 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->