2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mamabunny, what a awkward situation to be in. I would be upset too if my husband just went ahead and invited someone to MY doctor appointment. Maybe he can tell her you're uncomfortable being half undressed with her in the room, but you can take a video of the heartbeat so she can see it later?

I sent this list of due dates to mummy2_1 (OP of the thread) to help out but it has been a few days since she has been on and there have been new people who have joined since then. I'm not 100% sure of some of the dates, so if you all can look it over that would be great! On some I had to calculate based on tickers. And some dates may have changed since they were first posted. Some also did not say what their due date was specifically. Let me know any corrections and I can send an amended version to mummy2_1.

September 2015 Due Dates

September 1
choc

September 2
Lirpa11
spicyorange
MamaBunny2

September 3
Grateful365
knobby
kippykoo
aries_22043

September 4
SparklesHeart
ellahopesky
TattooedMamma

September 5
xLaura
Felicia_D
cutieq

September 6
Court28

September 7
xoxo4angel
venapols

September 8
mummy2_1
Gwenylovey
maryanne1987
TTC First

September 9
NurseGinger

September 10
Fallon
upsy daisy1

September 11
nikkchikk
Sbmack

September 13
stephaniexx
Tink_
LKAmber
AmbiguousHope

September 14
Aniri83
lola85
Sweety_1

September 15
Laidee
Tristansmom

September 16
Kika7

September 17
AngelOb
karenh
pachamama92
shellideaks

September 18
carebear1981

September 19
Mango
HerdingDogs
yazzy
littleone1993

September 20
Kota

September 21
klabro
melewen

September 23
Eleanor ace
daydream

September 24
babydreams85
Babylove100
mummybumpage
Radiance
babifever

September 26
kaths101

September 27
Mummytoosh

September 30
YikesBaby

~ Waiting for due date ~
spunky84
Tish5478
VulpixMinute
Elissas mummy
3boys

:angel: Angels :angel:
LockandKey
kdmalk

My SO actually just left from bringing and having lunch with me at my workplace. I was unsure whether to just tell him or wait until this evening but ended up explaining that I'd prefer it to be just him and I for this very first appointment. For one, because I wanted the first time we hear our baby to be shared between the two of us... and two, because I would be getting the full exam and although I love his mom am just not comfortable with her being there for that. I also don't want to have to shoo her away or ask the nurse/doctor to accommodate her being there because of my pelvic exam when she can just come to any other non-invasive appointment and stay for the entire thing. I told him it sucked I was in the position I am because his mom and him just went ahead and made the plans for the next appointment and now since he said it was OK if any changes are made it's obvious I was the one against it.... but hopefully she'll understand.

He didn't seem mad or upset... or maybe he was just hiding it :shrug: When I get my ultrasound anyone that wants to join us (I think it's 8-10 people total) would be fine with me.

Mamabunny I think that's completely reasonable! It was a tough spot for you either way. He should be the one to explain to his mom (and should understand the reasons as well). I wouldn't mind more family at a later ultrasound, but for the first appointment I wouldn't want anyone there besides DH!

Thanks Knobby - I am having a scan tomorrow so will hopefully confirm my due date then! So nervous!!!! x

So nice of you to compile that list knobby. I think if the OP is ok with it and she can't get online too much, maybe you can have the admins let you take over the thread so you can adjust the first post with due dates, etc.?

Hi Knobby - my EDD is September 18 according to my LMP. But hopefully I can confirm next week!!

So nice of you to compile that list knobby. I think if the OP is ok with it and she can't get online too much, maybe you can have the admins let you take over the thread so you can adjust the first post with due dates, etc.?

I really just wanted to help, I know that she has been meaning to get the dates up for some time. If she wants that I wouldn't mind doing it, but it is definitely up to her. I don't mind just helping out.

Hi Knobby - my EDD is September 18 according to my LMP. But hopefully I can confirm next week!!

Thanks just added you :)

Hi knobby. I believe I am Sept 8. I know on Jan 21 I was told I showed 7w1d on u/s, my ticker is accurate.

As for the due dates, I'm almost positive mine will be changing, should know something by end of next week

Hey!

Happy to join you all!

This is a very surprise pregnancy but a very happy one too. My husband and I wanted to wait until 2016 to conceive but it seems life had other plans!

I had a scan yesterday and they dated me at 5+4 making my EDD the 19th September :) I'm very excited but also hope I don't end up going over. I think it will drive me crazy.

This is pregnancy #3 and hopefully a sticky bean. I had a TFMR in August due to a developmental problem with our little one so I'm still a little emotional about it in this pregnancy but I'm going to be scanned every 3 weeks as a precaution :)

Hi Mango, thanks, I"m not feeling to bad at the moment, having random days of feeling a bit 'off' but nothing major, if my last pregnancy is anything to go by, i'll feel great until about 8 wks and then spend the next 3 months vomiting daily.. :wacko:

Knobby I won't be having a scan until 12 wks and don't have an LMP to go off, but based on OV dates, I'm thinking its around the 20th Sep... So for the lists sake, put it down then, bubs will come whenever it wants. :happydance:

For those interested I've started up a FB group to chat as I know the forum boards can be a bit difficult to keep up with... it's a secret group and you'll need to add me as a friend so then I can add you to the group, (you're then welcome to remove my friendship). My facebook name is Adele Sutters and the profile picture is me in a pin up dress all sultry like. :blush:

Thanks knobby for doing the list, I'm last!! :cry: I'm going to watch everyone having babies before me!
As baby 1 went over 10 days and baby 2 8 days I might not even have a September baby! But will definitely stick around this group :)

I 'am pissed, hurt and shocked right now! So I went to the high risk doctor. I was referred there for medication management because I'm type 2 diabetic and my sugars have been high. I haven't been able to take my medication because its giving nausea. First they gave me a ultrasound. The Tec said all she seen was the gestational sac. But it was normal with how far along I am - around 5 weeks, she says based on my LMP. She said no sign of pregnancy in tubes and the sac is in the right spot. Okay, so the doctor then comes in and he's like " there's nothing I can do for you at this point because I'm not even sure if your pregnant, all we see is a sac, and if you are pregnant I'm not sure it will be successful". I'm like " Well if I'm around 5 weeks is there anything else you should see on the ultrasound, should I be worried". He says "sometimes yes, sometimes not, its really early and I can't really say if you should be worried, I can't say everything is fine at this point". So I'm like "okay so in the mean time what am I suppose to do about my high blood sugars, I've changes my diet, I'm walking twice daily, only drinking water, I can't take the meds anymore its making me sick". He's repeatedly says " I dont know what to tell you, I'm not medicating you when I don't even know if your pregnant, you need to speak with your primary and have them get your sugars under control, they should have already been under control before you even got pregnant, I'll see you in two weeks". He kept saying " I dont even know of your pregnant", straight faced, no compassion, kept cutting me off too. I walked out without even scheduling a follow up. I cried and then when I got home I have beige-like spotting in my under ware. I haven't had any spotting before this. When I whipped, nothing though. I'm so upset right now and confused. I drive to my obgyn and told them what happened and that I never want to see him again. My doc is in surgery today so there going to follow-up tomorrow. The nurse said this shouldn't have happened the way it did. She said pregnancy IS determined by actually seeing the fetus, etc, but in regardless he shouldn't have insinuated I wasn't pregnant, or if it wouldn't be successful. She also said my sugars need to be controlled. He even said so too, but he leaves me with nothing! I can't believe this. I set an appointment with a primary I seen back in June who said to immediately stop taking the diabetes medication (metformin) and call him if I ever got pregnant. Apparently taking metformin while pregnant is used by some doctors and not by others.....Also Im wondering now that he may redirect me back to my obgyn. next ultrasound is next Tuesday. Hcg"615" as of this pass Tuesday. Last period 12/13/14. I hate that I'm going through all this at the beginning and starting to get really afraid

babifever, I'm sorry you went through that. That doc sounds pretty crappy. I wouldn't go back to him either. I don't understand why you can't be given an anti-nausea med that is safe for pregnancy so you can continue taking your metformin. It sounds like that's all he had to do regardless if thinks your pregnancy will be successful. You ARE pregnant NOW. And only a gestational sac can be seen at 5 weeks. It usually doesn't become visible until 5w3d. So he is wrong to make any assumptions about your pregnancy.

Urgh. Dr's give me ths sh*ts... what an insensitive man, i think they forget that while you might just be 'another pregnant woman' to them, and another number, to YOU, this is REAL, and deserves to be treated with respect and sensitivity. If you don't have to go back to him, don't. he doesn't sound like his bedside manner is going to be all that great.
For now, you're 5 wks pregnant, and have had a positive pregnancy test, so for all due purposes, you ARE in early pregnancy. there is a sac there, and from that, grows a pole, and a baby, you may have just implanted late and therefore its had less time to develop. UNfortunately, all you can do for now regarding that, is wait, another 7-10 days will be enough to determine via a scan that bubs is growing and a heartbeat by then will be visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->