2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mango, implantation bleeding can go the entire of first tri, as baby snuggles in further into your uterus. I spotted brown my entire pregnancy with leo off and on and all was perfect. Try to relax, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Mango, if the blood stays brown than it could be old implantation blood.

3boys, did you use first morning urine?

Mango, implantation bleeding can go the entire of first tri, as baby snuggles in further into your uterus. I spotted brown my entire pregnancy with leo off and on and all was perfect. Try to relax, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

That is reassuring, thanks for sharing your experience Court. I sure hope it will be ok. It's such a great help to share what I'm going through here online. I'll try to stay in a positive mindframe but its's hard not to worry.... (I'm staying away from Google)

No not fmu but taken with the pain I would be shocked if I didn't

melewen - any % above 0 means 50% to me. How can it be 3% and I loose 3 of 3 babies last year. These odds are totally misleading.

Mango & 3boys - If it's one thing I have learned here is that's its not over till it's over. People recover from situations where MC really looked like it was coming. Try not to stress...I know, much easier said than done.

Ttc I get where you're coming from. Couples are supposed to have a 30% chance to conceive each cycle too so why do some of us take so long? BUT the statistics are just statistics...

No not fmu but taken with the pain I would be shocked if I didn't

I wouldn't read into the 1-2 reading too much though. I would take another tomorrow morning with fmu if you are concerned. It should say 2-3 again. You won't get 3+ until after 5 weeks.

Pains are common because the uterus is expanding. When I was 3-5 weeks I had some cramping - almost felt like AF was coming at times. I have had lots of round ligament pain that is sharp and painful. So pain can be a good sign, not always bad.

Sooo they are putting me on insulin twice a day injections. The baby is progressing. They seen gestational sac and yolk sac (only seen the gestational sac last week). So my next ultrasound is next Tuesday. They should see the fetal pole then. They also checked my hcg level again to see if it increased (again). She said this should be the last draw. Results should be in tomorrow. Doc thinks I'm about 5 weeks. I believe the gestational sac was 4.5 cm.

Thanks pain seems to have subsided so hopefully. Won't be able to test until Thursday so we will see.

3boys my sister is due in June and besides a positive tests in October, she pretty much bleed until December and all the tests were negative. I've been thru MMC and for me it was a MC... She was refused an early or any scan till she was 12 weeks. She went there with negative pee test and she had a scan and baby was 12 weeks right on spot... I couldn't believe ot explain it...but I'm having a nephew in June ...

The only sure sign of MC is no heart beat on scan ...don't stress too much before your scan --> easier said than done, I myslef been struggling with bad bad cramps all night last night and still...but i still hope I'll pull through <3

Hugs

Babifever - so happy that they're finally working with you!

3boys - FX and calm thoughts to you. What will be, will be. Hoping it's just nerves talking!

AFM - first scan tomorrow, hoping it shows something good - maybe I will finally start to feel connected to this pregnancy? I have symptoms (nausea, fatigue, sore chest, congestion... on and on) but I just feel sick and tired - not pregnant. IDK how to explain it, really, but it makes me feel like something is wrong.

3boys I was going to ask the same thing about FMU. I wouldn't worry much and take another digi with FMU. Aren't the digis finicky? I never used one, pink or blue lines only. Keep us updated :hugs:

Don't think I will ever use one again after Thursday

babifever that is great news!!! Can't wait to hear your results, and love that your scan went well. Will you have another scan after next week to hear heartbeat or they expecting to hear it next week? I'm having mine next week to hear the HB and can't wait :) A little nervous though

Tristansmom good luck!! I know how you feel - since there's nothing to like.. show for it, I feel like, am I really even pregnant?! I mean I KNOW I am but it still feels like almost too good to be true over here. But then again I'm like how am I so exhausted and still have a flat tummy? Oh.. except the bloating.. yeah..

babifever that is great news!!! Can't wait to hear your results, and love that your scan went well. Will you have another scan after next week to hear heartbeat or they expecting to hear it next week? I'm having mine next week to hear the HB and can't wait :) A little nervous though
hey hun I believe they would see it then, let me do some research.

babifever & melewen, you can hear a heartbeat by 6 weeks. 6 weeks is usually the earliest though but I don't think it's always heard at 6 weeks.

Still so tired.

Sorry to hear about everyone's pains. Pains like period pains are common in early pregnancy with rapid uterine expansion however could also be an increase in wind or constipation which are other pregnancy signs. I find constipation gives me terrible period pains!

I'm very tempted to book a reassurance scan. I had one last wednesday which saw baby and yolk sac so want to see the fetal pole!

Who knows you're pregnant?

We told my parents and the in laws as well as my brother and a few work colleagues know because I've been so sick all the time but I think if anything does happen itll be nice for the support!

Just me and DH know. We're going to tell his parents this weekend as long as all is well with my scan Thursday. After that, we'll tell my parents for their bdays mid-Feb. And my mom has a big mouth :haha: so everyone will know after that

Still so tired.

Sorry to hear about everyone's pains. Pains like period pains are common in early pregnancy with rapid uterine expansion however could also be an increase in wind or constipation which are other pregnancy signs. I find constipation gives me terrible period pains!

I'm very tempted to book a reassurance scan. I had one last wednesday which saw baby and yolk sac so want to see the fetal pole!

Who knows you're pregnant?

We told my parents and the in laws as well as my brother and a few work colleagues know because I've been so sick all the time but I think if anything does happen itll be nice for the support!

do you mean gestational sac and yolk sac?

So far we have told my best friend, and two other good friends who have had babies recently (one has been helping me find a doula and whatnot), my sister and my parents. Dh slipped and told two people at work! Can't wait for our scan next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->