2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hey ladies! Sorry, I joined the group and then disappeared. I was soooo sick this weekend with the flu but seem to be on the mend now. :)

DH and I are only ones that know here and we will keep it a secret as long as my belly cooperates. LOL I work with family so I am not prepared to tell work yet! Yikes!

I still don't have a midwife and am starting to panic. Where we are in Ontario there are only a few clinics so spaces fill up very quickly. I thought I would be fine given that I am less than 5 weeks pregnant, but already I am on a waiting list at one clinic. I am praying that the one we used last time will take us back, but we are technically too far away for them to agree to a home birth. Ugh. Fingers crossed!!! Can't wait to get a scan booked!!!

https://brooksidepress.org/Products/Military_OBGYN/Ultrasound/1st_trimester_ultrasound_scannin.htm

I've told my best friend as she's expecting too and some friends I see a lot but we might start telling close family if all ok on scan on friday x

MIL knows and so does my mum. That's it bar me and OH. I will be telling my dad and sister after my scan on Friday (my sister has just found out she's pregnant this week lol).

Hey ladies! Sorry, I joined the group and then disappeared. I was soooo sick this weekend with the flu but seem to be on the mend now. :)

DH and I are only ones that know here and we will keep it a secret as long as my belly cooperates. LOL I work with family so I am not prepared to tell work yet! Yikes!

I still don't have a midwife and am starting to panic. Where we are in Ontario there are only a few clinics so spaces fill up very quickly. I thought I would be fine given that I am less than 5 weeks pregnant, but already I am on a waiting list at one clinic. I am praying that the one we used last time will take us back, but we are technically too far away for them to agree to a home birth. Ugh. Fingers crossed!!! Can't wait to get a scan booked!!!

When you said you were worried about the midwife I wondered why. Everyone on here seems to get them easy. Then you mentioned Ontario so I knew. Im in Ontario too.

I have two clinics to apply to. There is a hospital not too far from me but the midwife office that delivers there only does a couple deliveries there otherwise you have to drive really far to another hospital. I bet I would give birth in my car before getting to that hospital. The other place I can apply to the hospital is further than the close one but not too hard to get to. I applied there. I'm just waiting to hear back.

I dread having an OB, even doctors have told me that the clinic that has them is pretty bad. You don't get your own OB you see who ever is there and you don't know who will deliver.

At 8 weeks along, everyone pretty much knew as we plastered an announcement on Facebook. I've been proudly sportin' my lil bump (aka bloat) at work and grazing like a piggy throughout the day. Feels good to just relax about it now.

Aww melewen your DH is really excited! My SO slipped and had told his mom before we could do our surprise Christmas Eve reveal and then he told someone at work and then random people he would see :dohh: So I'm glad it's all out there now and he can shout it from the mountaintops!

At 8 weeks along, everyone pretty much knew as we plastered an announcement on Facebook. I've been proudly sportin' my lil bump (aka bloat) at work and grazing like a piggy throughout the day. Feels good to just relax about it now.

Aww melewen your DH is really excited! My SO slipped and had told his mom before we could do our surprise Christmas Eve reveal and then he told someone at work and then random people he would see :dohh: So I'm glad it's all out there now and he can shout it from the mountaintops!

I was thinking about waiting until 12 weeks, but I MAY announcement after I hear the heartbeat

My 2 best friends (they're next door neighbours to one another and one was watching my son when I went for IUI so they were asking every day from 9dpo lol).

2 people at my office (to help cover for nausea/increased pee breaks/etc).

Of course my wife.

We're planning to tell my dad and stepmom once they're home from their vacation (February 20). Once they know we'll tell everyone!

Thank you knobby for the due date list I have updated the op.

Still so tired.

Sorry to hear about everyone's pains. Pains like period pains are common in early pregnancy with rapid uterine expansion however could also be an increase in wind or constipation which are other pregnancy signs. I find constipation gives me terrible period pains!

I'm very tempted to book a reassurance scan. I had one last wednesday which saw baby and yolk sac so want to see the fetal pole!

Who knows you're pregnant?

We told my parents and the in laws as well as my brother and a few work colleagues know because I've been so sick all the time but I think if anything does happen itll be nice for the support!

do you mean gestational sac and yolk sac?

Yes... yes I did. I'm very tired!

I've even cut down on my hours a little but still not ideal!

Bump/bloat update!
(Please excuse tacky bathroom selfie; I'm at work)
20150128_105051.jpg

Wow MamaBunny2, no wonder you are telling people. That's a nice bump you have going there. Congrats!!

Nice bump mama bunny, coukd it be twins? :)

Ah Kika nooo not that! [-o<[-o<[-o<

Twins do run in my family. It skips generations I believe and just so happens to fall on mine :wacko: Fingers crossed for one heartbeat next week!

I noticed with my second pregnancy I showed earlier than with my first, and with my third (current) pregnancy I showed even earlier :shrug: I've been eating more as well so I'm sure it's half fetus/half food baby :laugh2:

Ah Kika nooo not that! [-o<[-o<[-o<

Twins do run in my family. It skips generations I believe and just so happens to fall on mine :wacko: Fingers crossed for one heartbeat next week!

I noticed with my second pregnancy I showed earlier than with my first, and with my third (current) pregnancy I showed even earlier :shrug: I've been eating more as well so I'm sure it's half fetus/half food baby :laugh2:

Hmmm, next week appointment would be interesting then mama ;-) awe, how exciting :happydance:

I wish you (and all of us) a healthy and happy pregnancies and adorable babies in the end and one or multiples ...it just takes adjusting to :hugs:

Hello everyone, I got my 3rd hcg results back today. All were 72 hours apart:

1st - 615
2nd - 2043
3rd - 6731

Today I'm feeling "pregnant". I'm going to the restroom even more and light nausea has been on/off all day. Actually I woke up this morning around 4am with a sour stomach.

I'm also hoping I'm done with the hcg beta/level tests....anybody know how it works?

Honestly I'm ready to complete the ultrasound next Tuesday, see the heartbeat, and take a break for a few weeks. Waiting on results gives me anxiety. I believe in my heart everything will be fine.

So how is everybody? What do you think of my results?

Babifever - I don't know how it works where you are (and it might be different since you're high-risk) but here they stop testing betas once they're satisfied you're doubling.

AFM, had my viability scan this afternoon!!

Attachments

• Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
babifever your results look great! I know how you feel - just want to get to that u/s too and see the heartbeat.. <3

I did the 6 week photos today :)

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/6-sweet-pea.png

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/4-6-weeks.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"