2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I agree with other here mama bunny, When she finds things let her know that the baby will really enjoy those things when he/she goes to visit grandma. Let her know that you have registered at bla bla store and that if she would like to pick up something for baby to use at home there are many great items on there.

Keep in mind that when you register, people can still buy from other stores. I would register at a large store like Toys R Us and if people find the item elsewhere cheaper they are encouraged to get it elsewhere and just ensure that they remove it from the registry.

I know that you will have certain things like a crib, swing, and stroller that you may be particular about, but other things be open to getting second hand. There are so many people our there that are selling great stuff at amazing prices. Babies only use these items for such a short time it's not always worth paying full price. I have one of those swings you are talking about and the lo that I have taken care of from birth only used it for maybe 4 months. That's a $100 swing, for 4 months...it's not worth $25 per month.

Only 5 spare days in Septemeber left! Then we will have at least one due a day! :)

Was just updating my signature and noticed that my Sept Sweet Pea is officially sweet pea sized right now! How adorable ;)

J, I have been turning down used stuff by citing articles that say older or used things, especially strollers or cribs, are unsafe or recommended against. I would just to his mom politely that you're in the process of building your registry and can't wait to have a shower

Only 5 spare days in Septemeber left! Then we will have at least one due a day! :)

so kool. I need to be changed to waiting for a due date. Right now I have my ticker set at 9/26/15. I believe im pretty close. But I will know for sure on Tuesday.

Had a scan this morning, baby is measuring right on track :D

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_092641_zps0hxhzkbz.jpg

Had a scan this morning, baby is measuring right on track :D

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_092641_zps0hxhzkbz.jpg

yaaaay congrats! How far along?

Daydream!!!!!! I love that we are due the same month!

mamabunny, sorry about the issues with SO's mom. I get along really well with my MIL and wouldn't really want her at my appts. Also, I understand how you feel when family members try to give you stuff you don't really want. It's a nice gesture, but then you're stuck with things you didn't choose. I like the idea of telling her to keep the swing at her house to use when the baby visits there. I agree you should register and see if you get what you want before she just goes and buys things because she found a good deal.

I ended up telling my boss yesterday because we were at a work event and it was hard to hide. I sell wine and it was a big trade event/ public tasting. I'm also bad at keeping those kinds of secrets. He was happy for me. Of course I'm going to be out of work during part of the busiest time of the year...over Thanksgiving and into Dec. Oops.

So I've had mild cramping all morning (it's since stopped now) and when I used the restroom had some pink/brown tinged CM or whatever on the toilet paper :shrug: Of course I'm freaking out :sad2: Him and I have been at odds lately, lots of stress and fighting but did someone manage to :sex: a little this morning. I'm hoping it's nothing serious and will go away.

Happy 8 weeks Sbmack :happydance:

Had our scan this morning! Baby looks right on track and we got to see and hear the little heartbeat. A little unexpected part is there was another one but not viable and could see it was starting to be absorbed. I'm very relieved to have one healthy baby growing away. I also have swollen ovaries which is why I'm feeling extra bloated but they should go down soon.

Attachments

• 1607064_10100518541356071_7687419144646067779_n.jpg
    1607064_10100518541356071_7687419144646067779_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 11
Nice scan Shelli! Glad we had happy babies during their photoshoot this morning :)

Ahhh congrats Shelli and daydream. I'm very jealous of your lovely clear scan pics.

I too had a scan today but it was done abdominally as was just a friend doing a sneaky one. All was well which was so lovely to hear and I am bang on track with my own estimated dates as 7+5 which I think makes my due date 13th September.

Such relief felt this evening! X

Mamabunny, I wouldn't worry. The same thing happened to me last week. We dtd in the morning and I had pink cm for a while after. Also yesterday I had some cramping. It was mostly on my left side and in my vagina. Haha. I didn't remember if this happened last time but when I looked it up it seems like it's pretty normal. I wouldn't worry unless it's severe.

Yay for good scans!!

I'm at the doctors now waiting for my first real appt. I'm excited to hear the heartbeat.

Sb- How exciting! I can't remember, did you have an early scan or do you have to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->