2016 May Miracles

Congratulations, Alea! Hope everything is going well.
NZKiwi- That is super scary! Hopefully, you don't experience any more problems.

Things are going mostly well for us. I can tell LO has gained weight, he feels a lot heavier! According to our scale, he's over 8 lbs, but that seems like a big jump lol so I'm not sure about that.

I'm in the process of weaning from breastmilk. My supply has lowered, but it seems it been the same for a few days now. I was hopefully if I did it gradually, it'd be pain free, but doesn't seem like that's going to happen :(

I had my 6 week checkup a couple days ago, and I was cleared for all activities! I have started working out a little, and I plan to be more serious about it on July 1st (due to the workout program I'll be using). I've also been trying to eat healthier, but my sleep schedule is thrown off so it kind of messes with my meals.

Hubs and I dtd for the first time since birth... it did not go so well :/ I guess I still have some more healing to do from my tear. I wonder how long it will be before it isn't painful. It was only a 1st degree tear with 3 stitches.

Attachments

• 13508879_10209564071640893_1311675786791567727_n.jpg
    13508879_10209564071640893_1311675786791567727_n.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
Awww Levi is gorgeous spiffy, he looks so happy!

I love the comparison pic ja from pregnancy test to beautiful baby!!

I'm still healing from my csection but am looking forward to being able to work out again. Sorry about DTD ja, just take it slow I guess.

PS here is a pic of Finlay in his bouncer chair! 😍

Attachments

• IMG_20160623_203335.jpg
    IMG_20160623_203335.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
Love all these sweet baby pics!
I hope things are easing for everyone

Nora turned two months yesterday! She is smiling and cooing and sleeping at least 6 hours straight during the night. I am finally off my high blood pressure medication and feeling decent. I have to go back to work July 10th and I'm not looking forward to it.
Resized_20160628_182400.jpg Resized_20160626_141357.jpg

Just popping in with some pics of a smiley baby and lots of big sister love :) Glad to hear all the good news on here and loving all the new cuties!

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
  • smile2.jpg
    smile2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
How is everyone?

We are good here! Just came by to update on all the things I've mentioned in the past.

I've finally weaned from breastfeeding/ pumping. I took it slow so the whole process took about 3 weeks. I feel so relieved now!

Bennett will be 2 months in a few days- crazy! Being able to see his little personality form is so fun! On the fourth of July (an American holiday) we went to a family gathering, and it was pretty much the best day of his life! He smiled so much! He LOVED being around the different people and having the attention. They also had tall ceilings with fans that he loved :haha: He would be staring at the fan while it was turned off, and when we turned it on he had the biggest grin on his face!

I know I went back and forth on if I was returning to work, but it has been finally decided that I am. Either way, I would have been fine with it, I think. I didn't feel very strongly about it either way like I thought I would. I called the daycare today to make sure everything was lined up for him to go, and I'll be visiting again tomorrow and finishing up paperwork. I believe I'll be going back to work on the 24th, but I still have to confirm that with my boss.
I'll be taking new pictures when he's officially 2 months, and I'll post a couple then :)

WOW! two months old :shock: Cant believe it! Glad to hear you are so happy in your decisions! That is what matters most! :hugs:

We are doing well! William is HUGE! 13.9 pounds already! :shock: He is MUCH bigger than Samuel was! :shock: Samuel is doing great with him, for the most part he ignores him, but when he does interact with him it is adorable! He exclaims "I LOVE him!" and it is so insanely cute! He gives him hugs and kisses all the time.

Kyle finally went back to work full time, its been nice getting into our own routine, i find that two is not so bad, except when William needs to eat at a non scheduled time... makes things a little crazy :haha:

Over all we are doing pretty great! Im about 35lbs down from my pre pregnancy weight, which is pretty AWESOME as I'm not doing too much! But just got the go ahead for my full workouts again :happydance: Im super excited to get back into shape (and even better!)

I hope everyone is doing Great!! :flower:

Wow, nearly 14 lbs! Bennett is 8-9 lbs, I'll know for sure at his two-month appointment on Monday.

I haven't been sticking to a workout plan like I wanted, but I have been eating healthy. My husband has been off work since I got the go ahead to exercise (he had a two-week vacation from work) and I don't really like exercising in the living room when he's home. :haha:

Oh can't wait to be able to exercise again (one more week until I'm allowed to after my c section) although I know I will have to start in slow, before I used to go to the gym 3 times a week and do yoga. I really want to shift the little pouch from my c section which is currently preventing me fitting in my pre pregnancy clothes, I can't believe how small my waist was, I never appreciated it all, isn't that always the way, you don't know what you had till it's gone!

Fin is doing good, he had his first cold, but has been putting on about 300g a week and at last check on Thursday weighed 4.8kgs (10.5 pounds)

Hi ladies,
I never got around to coming back and sharing my little man with you all, I just got so busy learning how to be a mum! I can't believe hes 12 weeks old already. And sleeping through the night most nights! Hope you're all doing well!
Spence.jpg

He's so handsome Flossie.

Hope you're all doing well and that your LO's are eating well and not having too many sleeping issues.

He is so cute! I love his outfit- lookin' stylish! :)

My LO will be 3 months old on Wednesday, I'll have to post a picture! I can't believe it's already been that long.

I pulled the trigger and bought a cloth diapering set up tonight! A couple days ago I bought a small set of cheap ones off of Amazon to try it out. I liked it! I was going to give it another trial day next weekend, but I'm feeling positive about it. Do any of you ladies cloth diaper?

.. I only have two more weeks of work (I put my 2w notice in after being there for only 2 weeks). I probably won't switch over full time until then. I'll be starting back to school then and possibly doing some part-time work with family, but I'll be mostly home.

We cloth diaper :). Ever since dd1 was born. Both girls are cloth diapered!!!! We love it!

Can't believe our babies are already getting so big!! I birthed a moose baby! :haha: he's nearly 18lbs!! Getting all that momma goodness :haha:

We cloth diaper also! Have since ds1!! I love it!

18 lbs, wow!
I weighed LO on my scale at home a few days ago and he was 10 lbs exactly. Of course, he was small at birth and he had trouble gaining at first. Now he is gaining wonderfully though :)

My lo is 12 lbs exactly today!! I can't believe she's a few days from 3 months!!!

Nora just weighed in at 11lbs tonight! She's almost 3.5 months and has just started rolling over consistently.

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on in awhile!

I had my sweet bundle on April 19th at 11:47AM. He weighed in at 7lb 8oz and was 5 weeks early.

I was induced due to Pre-Eclampsia! I was in labor for 56 hours before he made his appearance via natural delivery.

He is now almost 4 months old, 16lbs, and has begun rolling over. He is such a happy baby and it's so funny. I look back, and I can't even remember what my life was like before he was in it. I do miss being pregnant though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->