2016 May Miracles

Congratulations Noodle! Glad you could pop back in and update us. :) Becoming a mother is so beautiful <3

When I picked him up today, he was in such a good mood. I had to snap a few pictures :)

Attachments

• IMG_1926.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1926.JPG.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
Awww he looks super happy!!
Congratulations noodle, and yikes 56 hours of labor! I thought my 30 was a long time

Here's a pic of Fin

Attachments

• IMG_20160808_123208.jpg
    IMG_20160808_123208.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
Such beautiful babies!

Spence has just been diagnosed with a posterior tongue tie and upper lip tie. Has to be fixed but I am so nervous!

Flossie- Nora has a tongue tie that had to be corrected. We found it early and she had it clipped at 2 days old. It's really such a quick procedure, it'll be no big deal!

Just checking in. How are all the babies doing?

Hudson just turned 5 months this week, and he has been doing wonderful. Teething has been a nightmare and we are having some trouble transition from his rock in play to his crib. He is such a happy baby, always smiling at people and jibber jabbing to anyone who will stop and listen.

We just hit four months!! William is a MOOSE! 17.5 lbs! So different from his brother, in every way! He is a great sleeper and such a chill baby! Samuel still adores him beyond measure, it is so beautiful to watch their relationship grow :cloud9;

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/baker_h/08E50D51-E90B-4DB3-850F-EF0489B4903D.jpg

Noodle and Baker, I'm glad to hear that your babies are doing well! :flower:

Busy, I'm happy to see that you're more than half way done cooking your sweet rainbow baby! :happydance:

Levi is also doing well. He's a happy baby, a pretty good sleeper, and has recently decided that it's fun to blow raspberries all the time. :dohh:

14462825_10101565984526528_1230551755385217417_n.jpg

Spiffy he is a doll!!
very sorry to see of your recent loss. :hugs:

It's lovely to see some updates. Here is my baby girl, who turned 5 months yesterday. She is such a happy smiley little thing....as long as she is being cuddled. She naps beautifully in her baby carrier and sleeps well in bed with me all night (still wakes to feed a few times but it's easy when she's next to me). I love the cuddles but I'm slowly trying to get her used to sleeping in her own crib in the evening and we'll work on naps too.

She's really strong and quite happy playing on her front but still can't roll over at all. She loves to stand supported on my knee, and will give the biggest grins to anyone who gives her attention. I'm convinced that her bottom middle teeth and one of her top middle will be through any day but then I've been saying that for weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
I love seeing the updates!

Resized_20160927_120405.jpg
Nora is 5 months today! She's small, at just over 13 pounds. She wants to crawl so badly, and scoots everywhere. Her new thing is shrieking to try out her voice. She LOVES animals. If she's cranky and nothing is working, we show her a dog and she starts laughing. Cutest thing ever!

Hi ladies! So amazing to see everyone's littles growing up! So many cute babies :cloud9:

I can't believe David will be 5 months on Wednesday already. He's such an easygoing, relaxed guy just like his Daddy. :) Loves to sleep all night, snuggles with his elephant lovey, and watching his older sister bounce all over the place. Dislikes the teething process :haha:

https://digital-kitten.net/images/bb4_2.jpg

Bennett will be 5 months old on the 10th! (Picture was taken the day he turned 4 months)
At his 4 month appt he weighed 12 lbs 6 oz, and he was 24 inches. To other people, he's so tiny, but he seems so big to us! He's grown so much, and I can tell he's been steadily growing since.
He's always smiley & happy, unless he's sleepy, of course! If he's sleepy, he just wants his mama!
At four months old, I started putting him in his crib (he had mostly just been sleeping with me or pack & play) I thought he was sleeping good anyways, but he slept even better in the crib. He wakes up at around 4-6 am and I usually just bring him into bed with me and he falls right back asleep. Haha to early for anything else! :p
I get so amazed at how much of a little personality he has! He has likes and dislikes, and I feel special to know them. For example, he loves music and his favorite song is 5 little monkeys!

We've still been battling the issue of him spitting up a lot. He is still on medication for reflux, but I started a soy formula yesterday to see if that helps.

Is anyone having baby fever yet!? I don't want to be pregnant just yet, but I'm often thinking of when would be the best time. Sadly, I think it will be awhile before we can ttc though. I'm not sure if I ever updated on this- I did start back at work, but after two weeks put in my two week notice. It was too long to be away from son, and I also decided to go back to school. Now I can be a SAHM for a little while. Most of my classes are online, and the one that isn't is in the morning when my husband is still home. So since I'm not working or income is very tight, and I won't be finished with school until 2019.
I've always felt very strongly about my children being close in age, but I also have to make responsible decisions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
I've been broody for the past month or so! My period was late back in July, and I was disappointed when the test came back negative. Right now the plan is to try for another next year.

I did find #2 to be cheaper than the first, especially since we kept most of our daughter's stuff to re-use. Good luck with your classes!

Is anyone having baby fever yet!? I don't want to be pregnant just yet, but I'm often thinking of when would be the best time. Sadly, I think it will be awhile before we can ttc though. I'm not sure if I ever updated on this- I did start back at work, but after two weeks put in my two week notice. It was too long to be away from son, and I also decided to go back to school. Now I can be a SAHM for a little while. Most of my classes are online, and the one that isn't is in the morning when my husband is still home. So since I'm not working or income is very tight, and I won't be finished with school until 2019.
I've always felt very strongly about my children being close in age, but I also have to make responsible decisions.

DH and I have already started trying for our 5th (had a chemical last month). We've never let finances determine how many children we have, because there are always frivolous things that can be sacrificed, and shopping can always be done smarter, and as a religious person, I believe God takes care of us when we bring his precious children to this Earth. :flower:

Wow all the babies are doing so well! Fin was four months yesterday, he loves tummy time and going for walks, he dislikes sleeping in his cot! We got hit pretty hard with the four month sleep regression, Hoping it will pass soon.

Baby dust for you spiffy! As for me I'm not allowed to try until Fin is at least a year on doctor's orders due to my emcs. I told dh I didn't want to ttc until Fin is at least two years old as I want at least a year to have my body back, no nursing and no baby weight for a year before I will ttc again! I had a very traumatic birth and postpartum period and am currently undergoing therapy for pnd and PTSD

i've not been on since last march as my pregnancy got hard I was put on daily monitoring and had steriods and had Baby 3 at 36 weeks, on the 8th May at 9.35 am. she spent 3 weeks in neonatal having issues with a whole host of issues, she is now 8 MONTHS and 2 days old, she is lovely and fitted well into our family <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->