• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 May Miracles

Pink that is hilarious! I would be a bit dizzy thinking of triplets too. If Jolie had been a girl we would have chosen the name Elijah. We have close friends that have since named their son that so it isn't one of our picks anymore, but I just love the meaning behind it.

Sis4Us please let us know how things turn out on Friday. Praying you get really good news.

Kitteh- Esme is a beautiful name.
Ooh I hope that your plan to reveal over Thanksgiving dinner turns out.

How is everyone holding up in regards to MS? I haven't been sick yet, it's more of an all day rolling nausea.

Hi guys, sadly I have to say goodbye. My hcg levels are dropping fast, and the doc thinks I'll miscarry in the next few days. I've already had some spotting very similar to my last MC.

Good luck to everyone and have happy, healthy pregnancies! Enjoy it and hopefully I'll be pregnant with my own healthy baby soon!

We plan to announce to everyone over Thanksgiving too, with a shirt that says "this is what I'm thankful for" over the belly!!!!!

Michelle I am very sad to see your news. :hugs: I am so sorry.

Ok, I rescheduled my appointment this Wednesday to 3 weeks from now, Oct 6th at 9 am.. I just don't see the point in going in this week since I'm only 5 weeks!! So I'll be 8 weeks exactly the day of my appointment!

Yep, that's why I pushed mine off until Oct. as well.

Busy, I think we have our appointments on the same day- October 2nd. It doesn't seem so far away right now, but when I first scheduled it did!

I really like the name Margo for a girl, and I have a few I like for a boy. My husband thinks it's too early to decide on names though, so he won't commit to anything.

On the 8th. It should be interesting. If you go by my LMP I'm 8 weeks 4 days . Huge difference. So my EDD has some room to move around. :haha:

Sorry about that ja, the front page was wrong-my daughter likes to help me type some times. :haha:

It still feels like ages away, way too much time for uncertainty and worry to kick in. I was starting to really kick myself for declining a third set of betas.

My hubby is the same, we usually wait until after about 30ish weeks to start talking names. With our eldest the day I went in for induction he actually said to me "are you sure you don't want to change it?" ummm....pretty sure. :rofl:

If I went by my LMP, I'd be 8 weeks, too! I know that isn't right though.

For those who are experiencing breast tenderness, does it come and go for you?

Saturday they were so sore, and then the next day and was almost completely gone.

I'm probably over thinking it, but I'm just a little worried. I was having brown cm, and now it's pinkish. Not really considering it spotting since it seems so diluted (if that makes sense haha), but worried it will turn into more.

I'm still nursing so I'm really quite sore atm. :blush:

How is everyone feeling this morning? Is anyone getting bad nausea yet? I've not been sick but I'm feeling really bleurgh. My husband has just taken the kids off to nursery and I want to crawl back in to bed instead if getting ready for work!

:dust::ignore:Just popping in quickly to say I am off to my first scan...please keep eeverything crossed for me. I am terrified....

Good luck mrsmax x
So sorry Michelle
As for me nausea has set in with a vengeance all day yesterday and all night! Kept waking up with my mouth just filling up haven't vomited yet but gagged quite a few times it feels a lot worse then any of my previous pregnancys after a full nights sleep Sunday I did the school run came home and went back to bed woke up at 12:20! My other half had done all the housework and washing even cooked dinner bless him he's so worried about me and baby keeping busy really helps him x
Hope everyone's doing ok x

We're going to do our gender reveal on Christmas Day we're gonna put a copy of our scan pic in a gender appropriate card so everyone gets an extra surprise for Christmas I can't wait just hoping the baby or babies as people keep telling me I'm having twins lol cooperate when we have the scan lol can't wait for the 26th September hopefully there will be just one will soon find out lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->