• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

15% off at Disney Store this weekend. There’s about £200 of stuff I need to get from there but I’m waiting for the 24% off I really hope they do it this year!

Does anyone know if there’s a free delivery code/any other code for Disney store? I hate paying p&p :rofl:

ETA- TODDLER10 gave me 10% off something already reduced. Found FORYOU15 for 15% off too xxx

Has anyone actually seen the reeces advent calendars in shops?

Does anyone know if i can get playmobile advent calendars any cheaper than usual? Have been checking sports direct but can not find them. I need 2, idealy different.

Does anyone know if i can get playmobile advent calendars any cheaper than usual? Have been checking sports direct but can not find them. I need 2, idealy different.

Our local b&m has the reeses calendars in yesterday £4.99 x

There's a code for 20% off the Playmobil website and its free delivery over £30.

I'm keeping an eye out for a bargain one for dd. Won't qualify for free delivery though, with only wanting 1, so no cheaper for me.

Thanks both. Need to pop into b&m in the week so will check then. Will have a look for the playmobil code. £32 ish doesnt seem too bad for 2 calendars. Thank you.

Our local B&M never have any reeses calendars in and I’m so sad about it :rofl:

Thanks lovely! I’m going to check the stores they’re apparently sold in tomorrow- fingers crossed! I bought myself a pack of the Christmas trees as a consolation prize... such a pig :lol:

Medium sized teddy’s at the Disney store are down from £20 to £12 at the minute, I picked my dd a Minnie Mouse up which she’ll love

£5 off a £30 spend at toys r us. Use code 8086839990.

Free delivery over £30 too.

£5 off a £30 spend at toys r us. Use code 8086839990.

Free delivery over £30 too.

Thanks just used this to order Rio some board games. Worked out cheaper than amazon as they have some on sale too. X

How long are the Boots star gifts active for? PR is on it but can't get it until Friday :cry:

Mini micro and micro scooters are 15% off in John Lewis today. They had the deluxe and the 3 in 1. This is Eva's joint birthday and Xmas present from my mum and dad so pleased to save them some money.
Eta not sure how long the deal is for. Was online too.

My DD has decided she wants a megazord! What she doesnt even like that sort of stuff. I sort of grudge paying 60 for it as i imagine she will hardly play with it so if anyone sees any deals on it please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->