2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I'm looking for Shimmer and Shine busy books too . Unfortunately my local ASDA Tesco and Sainsbury's haven't got them in yet ! Will look in Costco thanks

If anyone comes across a shimmer and shine busy book, please give me a shout. I can not find them for a decent price anywhere. I did see somone post about them being in b&m at the same price as the others but neither of my local stores had them. Dd would LOVE it, and i would like to try to find it for a reasonable price before caving and paying £10+.

I've seen them in Costco for just under £6 if you can get to one

Thank you. Do you need a card to get into costco? I think there is one near me. Do i need a membership? Is it worth having a membership? Do they have any other good bits i should buy while im there?

Yes you do need qualify for membership. I use it for meat, some tinned/packet stuff and laundry/cleaning stuff. They have lots of random stuff that comes in and out as one offs that you can sometimes pick up really good bargains but you do need to know your prices

B and M have these reduced to £4.99 picked some up today. Also got letters to Santa and Christmas boxes . Just going to add the girls names on using gold stickers !

My local Poundland had no Christmas tea light holders and had ran out of stock of my girls names and blank boxes for the Christmas teee decorations . Hoping the get more !

I can pick some tree decs up from mine on Friday and post if you like? We no longer have the tealights in now - just ghost ones for halloween! We had a full length Christmas aisle, but now they've halved it and switched the sides with Halloween (it isn't so in your face now). I think it was getting more business.

Thanks very kind of you !! My mum managed to get some from other shop !!

Wish Halloween would hurry up and go I want more Christmas stock !!

I've missed so much!! Will keep an eye on the bargains now. Although I keep saying I have finished :wacko:

Amazon had the cry babies for £23 last couple of weeks. Not sure what price they're sitting at today.

Smartiemeup
I love the shops you post I've never seen half of them before....this could be a new thread idea xxx

wilko have 50 lego people for £10 instead of £15 lots of different ones, police/firemen, doctors, race car drivers, explorers, faries etc included.

I have some Toys R us vouchers from my gold card which need to be used by 31st - they're in-store only.

I can post free of charge:

£2.50 off £25 spend on Lego
£10 off £30 spend on Fisherprice
£5 off £20 spend on Thomas
£10 off Barbie campervan
£4.90 off 10 single hot wheels cars for £10
£10 off £70 spend on Babies R Us
£5 off £30 spend on Babies R Us
£7.50 off £75 spend
£5 off £30 spend
£10 off £50 bikes

Babies R Us excludes: toys, nappies, bugaboo, wipes and wheeled items.

Those cry baby dolls are 19.99 in argos atm.

Anyone know the best place for Disney Princess fancy dress? SIL has asked for Cinderella or Belle for my niece. The Disney Store £30.99 ones look good but ideally I want to get both outfits for her and usually my budget is £40. I know £60 isn’t that much over but I’m being strict this year.
Are the rubee’s ones rubbish? They don’t look as good on photos. Am I better off waiting and hoping Disney Store do another 24% off day and order then?

Anyone know the best place for Disney Princess fancy dress? SIL has asked for Cinderella or Belle for my niece. The Disney Store £30.99 ones look good but ideally I want to get both outfits for her and usually my budget is £40. I know £60 isn’t that much over but I’m being strict this year.
Are the rubee’s ones rubbish? They don’t look as good on photos. Am I better off waiting and hoping Disney Store do another 24% off day and order then?

Ive got a couple from asda and theyre brilliant! Cant remember what they cost but probs half the price of Disney and my daughter adores them xx

Ive got a couple from asda and theyre brilliant! Cant remember what they cost but probs half the price of Disney and my daughter adores them xx

I second Asda, I have one and it's great quality, has lasted 2 years and lots of wear / washes. They cost about £13. Sainsburys also have good ones and are due a clothing sale soon.

How likely am i to get my hands on one of them LOL surprise ball things. The big one. Dd has just gotten into them and she would love it. I cant even see anywhere to preorder it. If someone point mw in the right direction, that would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->