• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I got the Playmobile Fire Station for £19.99 in the range today! :thumbup:

Thought this was bargain as it's normally £40 and haven't seen it come down in price anywhere for ages!

My DD has decided she wants a megazord! What she doesnt even like that sort of stuff. I sort of grudge paying 60 for it as i imagine she will hardly play with it so if anyone sees any deals on it please let me know

A power rangers megazord? Toys are us have 50%off power rangers, or they did the otherday.

Paw Patrol Seal Island Webbles Set . £12.99 Argos . Includes five figures . Got mine today !

Ahhh I don’t know what to do about Disney Store. Do I use that code or wait and hope there’s a 24% off like last year in November. Is there usually one every year?

Ahhh I don’t know what to do about Disney Store. Do I use that code or wait and hope there’s a 24% off like last year in November. Is there usually one every year?

I think there has since Black Friday became a thing over here. Would it save you much more than 20%? I was worried about DD1’s size going out of stock in the costume she wanted if I left it that late but most things on there should have good availability :)

Disney store are the worst when it comes to sales don’t ya think ? So mean. I mean postage on there sucks anyways but even when they have a sale it’s for a crummy percentage. Or they get you all excited by having a discount code and when you use it it turns out it’s not valid for use on like 80 percent of the store haha. Barrrhumbug

Postage on the Disney Store really hurt to pay! Got my DD a car mat with 25% off then an extra 10% voucher- the postage bumped it up to only 90p less than original price :cry: haha.

I think there has since Black Friday became a thing over here. Would it save you much more than 20%? I was worried about DD1’s size going out of stock in the costume she wanted if I left it that late but most things on there should have good availability :)

It just worked it out I’d save a whole £8 I think if I wait for the 24% and like you said my things may be out of stock! Ugh I don’t really have £200 to spend this week though!

New discount codes for smyths

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 19
Amazon deals

The dinosaur one has another in 2 hours.

Attachments

• Collage 2017-10-25 09_27_31.jpg
    Collage 2017-10-25 09_27_31.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20171025-093229.jpg
    Screenshot_20171025-093229.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 19
Disney store are the worst when it comes to sales don’t ya think ? So mean. I mean postage on there sucks anyways but even when they have a sale it’s for a crummy percentage. Or they get you all excited by having a discount code and when you use it it turns out it’s not valid for use on like 80 percent of the store haha. Barrrhumbug

I think the prices are marked up so much that the 20% or whatever makes them just about reasonable rather than a bargain ;) I tend to spend the amount required to get free postage cos I resent paying £3.95 for crappy myhermes...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->