• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Has anyone seen any deals on the playmobil children's hospital? My local Asda had loads for £30 last month but my daughter hadn't asked for one but now it's on her santa List and its out of stock

£51.99 with code B4A9UK2A (20% off) on playmobil.
£51.90 Jacinabox free delivery https://jacinabox.co.uk/playmobil-childrens-clinic-with-equipment-6657/

Could always try flubit to beat them prices (they have it for £56)

I forgot about flubit will give them a try thanks

Has anyone seen any deals on the playmobil children's hospital? My local Asda had loads for £30 last month but my daughter hadn't asked for one but now it's on her santa List and its out of stock

If you can't get it and are trying to stick to a budget I got my DD a take along hospital, it's a bit smaller and £25 at John Lewis. I bought it before the Asda deal so was gutted when I saw the bigger hospital for only £5 more!!!

My size giant paw patrol look out 86.99 on toys r us (reduced from 109.99) save an extra £10 using save10

Its £48 on amazon atm. I think it was 45 a few days ago so you could keep an eye on the prices there.

Not sure if anyone’s posted already buts there’s up to 30% off at the works until tomorrow.

Its £48 on amazon atm. I think it was 45 a few days ago so you could keep an eye on the prices there.

Thanks but I don't have prime 😢

Thanks but I don't have prime 😢

Make a new account, activate free trial then cancel it straight away so it doesn't renew :)

Argos have another 3 for 2 starting on Friday

Pig goes pop £12.35 on Amazon. Looks quite rubbish but rio has asked for it on several occasions so I’ve got it. Wasn’t paying £24.99 but thought for £12 it’s reasonable

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...g+goes+pop&dpPl=1&dpID=61qq0y-qF2L&ref=plSrch[/QaUOTE]

Thanks thats more like it. It is rubbish but its less awful than that doggy doo game or gooey louie! We already have the toilet trouble game! Small people huh!

Haha I’ve got to get gooey Louie! Yuck. I can’t bring myself to buy the poop ones but Rio is obsessed with them lol.

h&m have got a deal on, 25% off one item, plus free delivery using code 6072 IF you order through the phone app. i ordered something and then added something else to my basket and it let me use the code again so you could use it more than once and just do lots of separate transactions.

Boohoo.com have 40% off all kids wear and free delivery. I just got Three pairs of boots and a pair of shorts for Summer for £38.

Code is 1KIDSDEL

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, im looking for a radley purse, black with a white/ cream possibly light blue dog( couldnt see properly in the picture.) Where is the beat and cheapest place to buy from?

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, im looking for a radley purse, black with a white/ cream possibly light blue dog( couldnt see properly in the picture.) Where is the beat and cheapest place to buy from?

There’s 30% off full price on the website at the moment 12 hours left. Is it the heritage dog purse? If so it’s on there black with light blue dog x

ETA is this it?

https://www.littlewoods.com/radley-heritage-dog-medium-ziptop-purse/1600155843.prd

ETA again lol: their website seems to be the cheapest I can find with the 30% off. If you have a tkmaxx local it’s worth a look, mine has had loads of radley in lately but you may not get that exact style

I got some Radley stuff in the outlet. It was quite a bit cheaper and they had an amazing selection. I don't know where you are based but there is definitely one in Livingstone designer outlet just outside Edinburgh.

Playmobil 1 2 3 night train with track reduced to £9.99 from £19.99 in Argos
Catalogue code (won't let me post a picture !) is 728/6889

Playmobil 1 2 3 night train with track reduced to £9.99 from £19.99 in Argos
Catalogue code (won't let me post a picture !) is 728/6889

I bought this from amazon the other day it arrived and I'm so impressed with it

There’s 30% off full price on the website at the moment 12 hours left. Is it the heritage dog purse? If so it’s on there black with light blue dog x

ETA is this it?

https://www.littlewoods.com/radley-heritage-dog-medium-ziptop-purse/1600155843.prd

ETA again lol: their website seems to be the cheapest I can find with the 30% off. If you have a tkmaxx local it’s worth a look, mine has had loads of radley in lately but you may not get that exact style

I dont really know what size it is. She showed me a picture of a purse in a shop, was a radley knock off. I am heading into town tomorrow so will pop in and see what size the purse she liked was before heading to tk maxx to look for a real one. Thank you for looking for me. That looks like the one in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->