• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

no argos code for me :( has anyone got one they're not going to use? long shot i know!

Has anyone seen the new lol pets anywhere?? My daughter has asked for one but smyths says out of stock and can't find them anywhere else

https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/create-your-own-polar-bear-bean-toy-15-x-16-x-13-cm/620495-1000
These are 3 for 2 in hobbycraft, use the 'first order' code for 15% off and they work out as £4.50 each. :)

Hi just wondering did you get both offers to work together? Is the code "first order" or do you get a code when you actually sign up? I entered this and it didn't take any more money off. On the terms for getting the 15 percent off when you sign up but not off other offers so was thinking it might not work?

https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/create-your-own-polar-bear-bean-toy-15-x-16-x-13-cm/620495-1000
These are 3 for 2 in hobbycraft, use the 'first order' code for 15% off and they work out as £4.50 each. :)

Hi just wondering did you get both offers to work together? Is the code "first order" or do you get a code when you actually sign up? I entered this and it didn't take any more money off. On the terms for getting the 15 percent off when you sign up but not off other offers so was thinking it might not work?

You get a code when you sign up, it's a unique letter and number code but it discounted everything, even offers and sale items.

They've got some advent calendars on Asda... toot toot, Lego etc with an extra 25% off the sale price. It takes the 25% off at checkout 😀

Has anyone else got an argos £5 code they won't be using please? Im looking for something to take the sting out of buying a large playmobil set!

Tesco 3 for 2 toys has started.

Argos have extra 20% off their sale stuff with code. Don’t know if the £5 code would work too or if they don’t allow stacking.

Anyone know of any deals on the little hatcimal eggs? I preordered the nursery for my daughter but then cancelled it as i don't think it's worth the money however it turned up this morning so now need some little eggs

Hatchimals surprise playset c£42 instead of £75 on amazon.

You should probably delete that argos code from the thread as anyone could use it before babyv gets a chance to x

You should probably delete that argos code from the thread as anyone could use it before babyv gets a chance to x

Deleted from mine but can’t delete from the quote, think it expired last night anyway so well done if somebody stole it in time! :haha:

Today I got DD1 a my little pony ereader ! Thank god I reserved it as it went from £11.49 to £23.99 !

Ladies check your emails Argos are sending codes for £5 off no min spend I used it to buy my daughter the baby alive sweet tears for £29.99

I got two fiver each time!! My mum also got one which she gave me ! Very lucky !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->