2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74

Boohoo.com has a glitch which is giving £15 off a £15 spend when it’s meant to be £15 off a £60 spend. I used it to get my mum boots half hour ago for £5.99 delivered. I really rate their kids boots too!

I think it was only for you x

"Coupon code "VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74" was already redeemed."

No I got it off that hotukdeals. Maybe expired now. Wonder if they’ll honour it.

VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74

Boohoo.com has a glitch which is giving £15 off a £15 spend when it’s meant to be £15 off a £60 spend. I used it to get my mum boots half hour ago for £5.99 delivered. I really rate their kids boots too!

I think it was only for you x

"Coupon code "VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74" was already redeemed."

No I got it off that hotukdeals. Maybe expired now. Wonder if they’ll honour it.

I seen this, I think there was another section to go and get a new code but my phone wouldn't let me do it.. thinks it's finished now.. defo love hukd ☺️

If any of you have gaming fans. On Zavvi.com you can get a free mug with any t-shirt. Use code NINTENDO.
DH loves Nintendo so got himself. T shirt and mug for his stocking

Baby born my little walks doll £20.39 down from 33.99 at amazon.

We cant share referal codes on here can we? Not particularly bothered about what it gets me more that the codes give a great discount. Like £5 off at pact coffee ( just got a bag of coffee for 1.95 for a tea and coffee hamper) and £20 off your first order at able and cole ( christmas veg box for 6-8people delivered 23rd for free).

Just wondering if anyone knew anywhere to get Peppa Pigs family home playset . It's on Argos for £30 . This the cheapest I'm going to get it ?

Thanks for the Zavvi info too
Xx

Zavvi's great but god they have a bad rep for not having stuff in stock and not sending for months. Ive been caught out twice by it - still waiting for an order from April-June. They have many sister sites too.

Zavvi's great but god they have a bad rep for not having stuff in stock and not sending for months. Ive been caught out twice by it - still waiting for an order from April-June. They have many sister sites too.

Oh dear. I have never used them (apart from when they were virgin)
Hope it doesn't take six months!

Just wondering if anyone knew anywhere to get Peppa Pigs family home playset . It's on Argos for £30 . This the cheapest I'm going to get it ?

Xx

I'm after a Peppa pig playhouse too. There are all different types aren't there? The cheaper ones seem to have just a Peppa figure or just Peppa and George and I was hoping to get one with all the family characters. Don't want to pay 30 quid either though 😅

Xx

I'm after a Peppa pig playhouse too. There are all different types aren't there? The cheaper ones seem to have just a Peppa figure or just Peppa and George and I was hoping to get one with all the family characters. Don't want to pay 30 quid either though 😅

We had a Peppa pig house for DD1 but it was just flat backed with a handle and kept falling over when she was playing the stairs were highly annoying too lol . You've probably seen them ! I think that comes with Peppa and her family but the £30 one just comes with Peppa . Misleading since it shows a few of the characters in the picture ... sneaky !

Will let you know if I find it cheaper . Like you I don't want to pay £30 or more !

Yeah pretty sure it only comes with peppa. There are cardboard cut outs of the other family members for show! Thankfully we have alot of the other characters but yes i paid 30 for it. I bought the car too then used a £5 off voucher so got both for 35 with free delivery so not too bad.

Yeah the deluxe house had a picture with all the characters but it doesn't come with them. So annoying!

Yeah the deluxe house had a picture with all the characters but it doesn't come with them. So annoying!

I got some really cheap Peppa characters of eBay. I can tell they aren't the real deal but DD couldn't and it meant she had all the friends, family etc for about £8!

For those wanting the characters toysrus had a big set of around 15 of them for £15 ish the other week.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/peppa-pig-play-house/0034036

This is £22.98 and says it includes all the figures

We had that one above. It’s ok. I paid £15 for it if I remember right. It does come with mummy pig, daddy pig, Peppa and George. House falls over, shelves for rooms fall out and the stairs don’t stay in place though lol. That could just be how rough playing Rio is though! It’s ok for what I paid.

This is the one DD1 had she got quite annoyed with it for all the same reasons as Rio !! . I've seen the £30 on today in ASDA and I am just not sure whether it's worth that ! Thankfully we already have some of the figures to go with it . Been buying packs for a while .

I did get her a Justin's House playset today for £7.99 in Home Bargain currently in Argos for £29.99 ! Was chuffed with that !

Thanks !

This is the one DD1 had she got quite annoyed with it for all the same reasons as Rio !! . I've seen the £30 on today in ASDA and I am just not sure whether it's worth that ! Thankfully we already have some of the figures to go with it . Been buying packs for a while .

I did get her a Justin's House playset today for £7.99 in Home Bargain currently in Argos for £29.99 ! Was chuffed with that !

Thanks !

Home bargains has this one https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/9542-peppa-pig-deluxe-playhouse.aspx no idea on the quality xx

Thanks !

Home bargains has this one https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/9542-peppa-pig-deluxe-playhouse.aspx no idea on the quality xx

Oooo thank you ! I've actually not seen this one lol x

24% of all toys at disney store until midnight.

Code is TOYTUESDAY

Hope kirstybumx3 sees this in time😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back