• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Mine is usually biscuits and chocolates too ! DD usually makes them something too last year was a bauble . She has 2 teachers this year instead of 3 which is good for me lol

There are 8 staff at my DDs nursery (they all play an equal part) last year we painted a wooden gift box and out a couple of chocolate coins in.

Now my eldest is at school she, she has two teachers and one TA.

That's 11 people total! So I need really cheap ideas lol

Mine is usually biscuits and chocolates too ! DD usually makes them something too last year was a bauble . She has 2 teachers this year instead of 3 which is good for me lol

There are 8 staff at my DDs nursery (they all play an equal part) last year we painted a wooden gift box and out a couple of chocolate coins in.

When ds1 was in foundation stage he had at least 6 adults that he had daily contact with and others that dipped in and out. I brought a collection of biscuits and chocolates and just gave them that as a whole group. To be honest I’ve noticed the parents st my sons school don’t seem to give presents so I think they’ll be pleased with anything

Book people codes -

£12 off orders over £50
£8 off orders over £40
£5 off orders over £30

Code is TRIPLE50

Smyths toys have a voucher on their website which is downloadable to use either in store or for click and collect.

£6 off orders over £50 or £12 off orders over £100.

Oh and lastly, TU Sainsbury’s 25% off clothes is due on again Friday in time for Black Friday. Not sure how long for, seen it floating about my Facebook news feed.

When lo was leaving nursery there were 8 staff in his room. They were all fantastic with him so wanted to give to everyone, not just his keyworker. I had ceramic pens from making Santa plates. I bought 8 plain white ceramic mugs from Sainsburys (99p each). I handcut a stencil of each staff member's initial and stuck it on with blu tak and used a pen to dot around it. On the other side I drew a hanging tea bag tag and wrote their name on. On the bottom I wrote Love Ben. They were popped in oven to seal the ink and lo filled plastic cone bags with sweets to put inside. They went down really well, and lo was able to be involved. Heres the idea

https://www.mainlyhomemade.com/crafts/make-sharpie-mugs/

Smyths toys have a voucher on their website which is downloadable to use either in store or for click and collect.

£6 off orders over £50 or £12 off orders over £100.

I soooo didn't just see this ha ha. Although my recent order was just under £50....

I need a kindle for kids, 32gb is currently £90. Do we think this is the cheapest it’ll go?

Luxury manor doll house £72on elc website down from 180!

Hot wheels ultimate garage is half price on toys r us. Then take it to £37.48 by adding code 8086839990

I was supposed to be done ....
Oops
The kids didnt have a big box item though so this is to share.

Hot wheels ultimate garage is half price on toys r us. Then take it to £37.48 by adding code 8086839990

Oops

Omg it’s takibg everything I’ve got not to order this

Oops

I have zero willpower and im thinkint where am i even gonna put that haha

Oops

Omg that's a bargain!!!! I totally dont need it though, and have no where to put it, I have a Playmobil castle in my bedroom on the floor in a bag already that I keep tripping over :haha:

Oops

Omg that's a bargain!!!! I totally dont need it though, and have no where to put it, I have a Playmobil castle in my bedroom on the floor in a bag already that I keep tripping over :haha:

I almost bought it last year in sainsburys sale then almost bought it again this year in sainsburys sale it was diwn to £50 so i think this was a good bargain but i feel very guilty oops. Its being delivered today free next day delivery so cant complain :dohh:

Real Christmas trees for sale at Aldi for £19.99 :xmas16:

Any ideas where the best place for a baby born is? And is it a waste of money for a 2 year old? She loves my baby born which is at my mums house, she has a few baby dolls here, but they are soft bodied and don't "do" anything.

Any ideas where the best place for a baby born is? And is it a waste of money for a 2 year old? She loves my baby born which is at my mums house, she has a few baby dolls here, but they are soft bodied and don't "do" anything.

Not a baby born so maybe not much use but we’ve got my ds2 a ‘talking baby’ from toys r us which was £7.50. I’m not sure yet what it does though

Today I got Ben and Hollys Little Kingdom Magic Classroom Playset for £5.99 from Home Bargains . Seen it priced between £11-£15 pound !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->