2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

^ argos have the despicable me light up fluffy half price at £12.49. Not sure on size or how sparkly it is because I’ve not picked my reservation up yet.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6818296

That seems like something she would like. When you pick it up would you mind letting me know about size and sparkle factor please.

I didn’t get much of a chance to look at it before it went into the cupboard hidden away but it looks good for the price. Plays a little music and it’s horn lights up. Nice and soft too. It’s a decent size, about 30cm long.

Thank you. Will have to give it a miss, purely becaus of the music. She has a build a bear that she carries around. Even when she comes into my bed in the night. Everytime the mlp tune plays it scares me half to death, i eventually fall asleep to dream about damn ponies. I actually hate the mlp tune now. Thank you though.

Aldi have some transforming books it at 5.99 i think from the 30th. We have had 2 of the lidl versions before. They were fab. Great little gift.

Disney Store have 3 for 2 today only for cyber Monday. I’m guessing it’s just online.

Build a bear cyber Monday I just got tso reindeers light up antlers for £29odd dpd next day delivery

I have a voucher for £5 off a £40 spend from Argos if anyone wants it ?

My Toys for a pound order came today xx

Attachments

• 2125AA0D-55AB-4E0F-8732-2242C0D2F13E.jpg
    2125AA0D-55AB-4E0F-8732-2242C0D2F13E.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20
Just received a 20% off voucher from The Entertainer (birthday club ) not going to use it. Anyone want it ?

If anyone is with british gas, if you join their rewards system, you can get a free hive kit. 2 bulbs and a hub. Worth £118.

If anyone is with british gas, if you join their rewards system, you can get a free hive kit. 2 bulbs and a hub. Worth £118.

We are with British Gas ! Thanks x

No problem. I have no idea how it works at all, but the idea of controlling the lights with my phone is exciting. Hopefully it gets set up before christmas so i can tell my kids it is santa turning down the lights for bedtime.

No problem. I have no idea how it works at all, but the idea of controlling the lights with my phone is exciting. Hopefully it gets set up before christmas so i can tell my kids it is santa turning down the lights for bedtime.

My hubby was going to pay for Hive to control the lights and heating . I told him to hold off until after xmas . Hopefully this will help !

That’s a great idea !

My hubby was going to pay for Hive to control the lights and heating . I told him to hold off until after xmas . Hopefully this will help !

That’s a great idea !

I would defdinately double check wjat you actually get with it. Sometimes i get the names wrong and then just make names up.

3ft Xmas trees (artificial) only £2 at b&q. Green, white or pink. Ideal for kids bedrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->