2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I got this collection of Mr Men books from Aldi this morning for £19.99. The RRP is £140!! :shock:

We have them from the book people. They’re fab such a bargain x

They are! I had finished Christmas shopping but we love Mr Men books and I just had to get them at that price! :)

Poundland has playmobile blind bags for £1. They have blue and pink.

Amazon have some of the Shopkins Shoppie dolls on offer - Blossom apples for £12 and rosa piñata for £10. Donut Tina is also £10

They also have the giggle wiggle board game down to £14 and the hatchimals board game down to £12.

Just ordered a Superdrug beauty advent calendar for DD, for next year. £4 down from £16 and free del to store.

Zavvi have a 10% discount code for first time orders code is ‘WELCOME’

Got a 'unofficial' minecraft 2018 annual in poundworld!

Our Poundland had lots of lovely Christmas books in yesterday, some nice night before Christmas books plus some more other Christmassy story books

Hollister have 40% off a lot of stuff today with free delivery and if you sign up to their Cali club you get a code for £10 of £40 spend so I got £75 worth of stuff for £31.

someone on my fb said you get £5 off a £25 spend on the amazon app.

Got a 'unofficial' minecraft 2018 annual in poundworld!

Our Poundland had lots of lovely Christmas books in yesterday, some nice night before Christmas books plus some more other Christmassy story books

I've had some amazing Christmas books from Poundland! Got a couple last year that the price printed on the back was £6.99!

I got jojo siwa, shopkins and shimmer and shine annuals in poundland last week x

My Little Pony soft toys reduced from £9.99 to £6.99 in Aldi.

I remember a few of you were looking for a Peppa Pig playset house thing. Well amazon have the deluxe family home down to £21 for prime members, easily the cheapest I’ve seen it.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/pepp...OeoRzm3B8Uau5GLTwEZmP8s7-Noy7wnBoCcPQQAvD_BwE

That link is to the toysrus one cause I can’t get the link from amazon. It’s the same as that though.

Hollister have 40% off a lot of stuff today with free delivery and if you sign up to their Cali club you get a code for £10 of £40 spend so I got £75 worth of stuff for £31.

Appreciate this a lot thank you! Got a Sherpa hoodie and shirt for DH and managed NOT to spend on myself yuuussss

Ps. The fleece leggings are awesome

Appreciate this a lot thank you! Got a Sherpa hoodie and shirt for DH and managed NOT to spend on myself yuuussss

Ps. The fleece leggings are awesome

Glad someone else found it useful :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"