2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I remember a few of you were looking for a Peppa Pig playset house thing. Well amazon have the deluxe family home down to £21 for prime members, easily the cheapest I’ve seen it.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/pepp...OeoRzm3B8Uau5GLTwEZmP8s7-Noy7wnBoCcPQQAvD_BwE

That link is to the toysrus one cause I can’t get the link from amazon. It’s the same as that though.

Wow that is a good price . I was looking for one but got her the Ben and Holly’s little kingdom castle few weeks ago ! Thanks for posting

Hollister have 40% off a lot of stuff today with free delivery and if you sign up to their Cali club you get a code for £10 of £40 spend so I got £75 worth of stuff for £31.

Appreciate this a lot thank you! Got a Sherpa hoodie and shirt for DH and managed NOT to spend on myself yuuussss

Ps. The fleece leggings are awesome

Glad someone else found it useful :thumbup:

Thank you! Got £99 pounds worth of stuff for £50

Hollister have 40% off a lot of stuff today with free delivery and if you sign up to their Cali club you get a code for £10 of £40 spend so I got £75 worth of stuff for £31.

Appreciate this a lot thank you! Got a Sherpa hoodie and shirt for DH and managed NOT to spend on myself yuuussss

Ps. The fleece leggings are awesome

Glad someone else found it useful :thumbup:

Thank you! Got £99 pounds worth of stuff for £50

:thumbup:

FOOD50 gives 50% off food and drink gifts at argos. If you search food and drink all the ones the code can be used on have a red banner on.

FOOD50 gives 50% off food and drink gifts at argos. If you search food and drink all the ones the code can be used on have a red banner on.

Ooo I’m gunna have a nosey I want a food type set for my sis and bro in law!

Picked these up the other day from Poundland! My DD is frozen obsessed at the moment and stickers seem to be the love of children’s lives, lol. Can’t moan for £3 for all! They had a few different characters, can’t remember all but my little pony, despicable me and Disney princesses were there if they’re any use for anyone :)

Sorry for the crappy bedroom lamp lighting!

Attachments

• 3C13AAED-F1B2-47E5-81FE-FF30E1D9F05D.jpg
    3C13AAED-F1B2-47E5-81FE-FF30E1D9F05D.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
Picked these up the other day from Poundland! My DD is frozen obsessed at the moment and stickers seem to be the love of children’s lives, lol. Can’t moan for £3 for all! They had a few different characters, can’t remember all but my little pony, despicable me and Disney princesses were there if they’re any use for anyone :)

Perfect! Gracie goes through Feozen stickers like water!

Thanks I got a Costa set for a friend for only £8.99. Picked it up this afternoon.

Perfect! Gracie goes through Feozen stickers like water!

I got my girls Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol ! Great for a pound each !

Home bargains havw guardians of the galaxy 2 hot wheels for 99p

Toys r us have shopkins for 96p. Thats the 2 pack. They have the case for £6 something.

does anyone know if the disney store will have a good sale after christmas?

Toys r us have shopkins for 96p. Thats the 2 pack. They have the case for £6 something.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/browse/brands/shopkins/_/N-103852+102651?No=120&Nrpp=24

HOLY MOLY some good savings here!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/browse/brands/shopkins/_/N-103852+102651?No=120&Nrpp=24

HOLY MOLY some good savings here!

Wow some of those prices are cracking. Very depressing how much I paid for some of that stuff though :dohh:

Reserved some bits for the kids stockings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->