• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Might not be useful for most of you but I got a huge bargain! Target had free international shipping for the first time ever this weekend! Not only was I able to buy some things that we don't have here in Canada, but the shipping was free! Saved $27. I really hope they do it again before Christmas because they have so much cool stuff we don't have here.

https://m.debenhams.com/sale/toys

Debenhams have some great stuff in the sale ladies, well worth a look through, seen a few things for stocking filler a etc

Xxx

The entertainer has a sale on. Lots of good offers, although by the time I was checking out some of it was only available in stores not home delivery.

My local Tesco has a sale on some of their back to school range which includes some decent art/craft sets. Most of them were crayola but there were some more girly looking scented art sets, most of it was half price and good sizes

I bought this for my DD from eBay- £2.49 for a small box and £4.99 for a large one! (This one is small)

Stupidly didn't take a pic when it was up, it's lovely though and has a little green bow on it by the handle.

Wow I'm so late this year!! Hope I haven't missed too many good bargains xxx

Hello everyone. I am soooo late to the party. Didnt think the grotto would be open already.

Dispicable Me/Minion megablocks advent calendar £12.49 atm on amazon. LINK

Tempted by the minions advent calendar but putting it away for next year!

Build a bear doing bears for £5.50 in store or £10.50 online, it's a traditional brown teddy one but there might be more in store

Just been in claires ladies and they have fab sale for stocking stuff!

My girls love jojo and I usually pay £10-£12 a bow plus £16 for bow holders!!

Just got all this for £21....:happydance:

The bows I got are usually £10 and the two bow holders usually £16.

Got 2 bow holders and 4 large bows 21 quid! !

P.'s. I hate jojo siwa she has cost me hundred's since she started all this stuff :dohh: she must be a millionaire now!

Attachments

• IMG-20170908-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170908-WA0002.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 22
Just been in claires ladies and they have fab sale for stocking stuff!

My girls love jojo and I usually pay £10-£12 a bow plus £16 for bow holders!!

Just got all this for £21....:happydance:

The bows I got are usually £10 and the two bow holders usually £16.

Got 2 bow holders and 4 large bows 21 quid! !

P.'s. I hate jojo siwa she has cost me hundred's since she started all this stuff :dohh: she must be a millionaire now!

But isn't she SO BLOODY ANNOYING 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->