• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Just been in claires ladies and they have fab sale for stocking stuff!

My girls love jojo and I usually pay £10-£12 a bow plus £16 for bow holders!!

Just got all this for £21....:happydance:

The bows I got are usually £10 and the two bow holders usually £16.

Got 2 bow holders and 4 large bows 21 quid! !

P.'s. I hate jojo siwa she has cost me hundred's since she started all this stuff :dohh: she must be a millionaire now!

How much were the bow holders on their own please

Just been in claires ladies and they have fab sale for stocking stuff!

My girls love jojo and I usually pay £10-£12 a bow plus £16 for bow holders!!

Just got all this for £21....:happydance:

The bows I got are usually £10 and the two bow holders usually £16.

Got 2 bow holders and 4 large bows 21 quid! !

P.'s. I hate jojo siwa she has cost me hundred's since she started all this stuff :dohh: she must be a millionaire now!

How much were the bow holders on their own please

Bow holders down to £8 doll xxx

![/QUOTE]

But isn't she SO BLOODY ANNOYING 😂😂[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh yes :haha:

My kids keep singing her song as well and giving it all attitude!:dohh:

I'm like oh really young lady :thumbup:

Think she's hated by many many mums :haha:

Xxx

I haven't tried it yet but there is a glitch on matalans website it's 3 for 2 on Christmas paper gift boxes etc but when you add three it takes away the most expensive item

Totally following!!! I've not bought anything yet I'm so behind this year and I've zero ideas!!! Now have 4 to buy for plus my eldest 2 birthdays After!

Just ordered my Yankee christmas melts for £1 each!! Cannot wait

Got pear cranberry, tarte tartin, bundle up, candy cane land and some others on special. Keep an eye on it as deals change most days and you get more christmas ones for 99p or £1

xxx

H&M 20% off kids wear and free delivery code is 6066 ends today. I got Thomas some pjs :)

Thanks Jay. Do you know how much delivery is?

Yeh honey it's £3.99 2-5 working days. I can't remember what the other costs are for quicker postage.

I usually order £50 worth as get free postage then hun. The firefly jar lights are gorgeous!

xxx

Few bargains at tesco today. They had kids water bottles to attach onto a bike, the bike bit can just be taken off, for 35p each. They had a purple one with flowers or a blue one with dinosaurs. Peppa pig and thomas reward stickers, 25p each. Shelf label said £1. Foam rollers, the exercise ones for £2.50 and a bar that you hand over the door for £3.75 down from £16. Finally kids beach towels for £2.50, they had mlp and disney batb belle ones. A whale and pirate one for £1.50 and a huge grey striped one for £2. Not realy christmasy, but still great bargains.

Ooo subscribing! Only just realised I ought to come and check if this was open yet! xx

Just been and bought one of those aldi jo malone type reed diffusers and candle. See what all the hype is about. If they're good gonna stock up for gifts for teachers etc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->